GN and GD respectively 😛

sorry got delayed. unexpected holiday for kids. so one leg here and one there 😆

goodnight Aarti. see you tomorrow 

thanks for the signature siggy 🤗
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ssktlk

Beautifully expressed. Nidhi's helplessness at her amnesia has been brought out very well. Things like memory which we always take for granted, life is so scary in its absence.

very true Sanya. 

You have penned it very well. 
thank you. 😳

So Ashutosh said something to Nidhi which he regrets a lot. I guess its related to Armaan, him interferring in their married life.

i don't know..that you guys have to tell 😉

rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Suvika absolutely fab writing. Made me very emotional. I was not happy after reading first chapter but as u said u really made it interesting.
These lines are so beautiful and said everthing.
He looked into her eyes and let her see his soul. Her heart wanted details. But her mind, already under the effect of the medication, refused to cooperate
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Sorry couldnt turn up yesterday night. Congratulations on thread 3. Keep going. I dont want to suggest anything further because I believe in you and only u can give the best.👍🏼
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Suvika absolutely fab writing. Made me very emotional. I was not happy after reading first chapter but as u said u really made it interesting.

These lines are so beautiful and said everthing.
He looked into her eyes and let her see his soul. Her heart wanted details. But her mind, already under the effect of the medication, refused to cooperate

what can i say...i guess AshNi have the ability to bring out the best 😃 thanks again Rajani. 

Suvika. thumbnail

Sorry couldnt turn up yesterday night. Congratulations on thread 3. Keep going. I dont want to suggest anything further because I believe in you and only u can give the best.👍🏼

not a problem. pop in whenever you feel like it. As Deepali keeps saying...this is our virtual home. 

As for suggestions, you can always tell me what you wish to see in this FF. Like your most fav wish list of AshNi...like..do you want any particular song or scene...anything...i will try my best to give them to you...please think about it. 😊
rajanigandha26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

not a problem. pop in whenever you feel like it. As Deepali keeps saying...this is our virtual home. 

As for suggestions, you can always tell me what you wish to see in this FF. Like your most fav wish list of AshNi...like..do you want any particular song or scene...anything...i will try my best to give them to you...please think about it. 😊

😊 Ok but I am not sure if I can give a proper ideas. But would love to think and get some wishes fulfilled.
Now as Nidhi knows they r married Ashu doesnt need to hide any proofs of their marriage when he brings her home. But he is more worried if she remembers how he had hurt her. I am sure he will make up for all those hurts by loving and caring more and more for her when she comes back . Would really love to have some caring words (or unspoken indirect ways to show he cares )from him that will make her happy. He is already trying to reassure her that he is there for her.
Suvika. thumbnail

yes..Vidisha??
Suvika. thumbnail

😊 Ok but I am not sure if I can give a proper ideas. But would love to think and get some wishes fulfilled.
Now as Nidhi knows they r married Ashu doesnt need to hide any proofs of their marriage when he brings her home. But he is more worried if she remembers how he had hurt her. I am sure he will make up for all those hurts by loving and caring more and more for her when she comes back . Would really love to have some caring words (or unspoken indirect ways to show he cares )from him that will make her happy. He is already trying to reassure her that he is there for her.

ok...i will try my best to give you both the direct and indirect approach of Ashu😳