Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
beautiful...loved it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Well written. Loved Arshi and their love and nokjoks! Edited by sigrid - 10 years ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
this is an amazing series
loving it
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Durga, Bravo.  That was was quite entertaining!  πŸ‘  Love the title and ongoing stories.  I am also glad that Liza got her due.  Karma huh?
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
read once, laughed and sniggered, must read when i am less sleepy... will be back to comment.

thanks so much, durga.

adding on.

read again... giggled and laughed loudly. sorry i am a mean one. that liza needed fixing.

i loved khushi hugging asr and asr laughing.

also her glare felt by him right at the beginning.

very nice series developing. who's next?

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'm loving this! They make up for all the times Arnav never truly established Khushi as Mrs. Raizada!

This part was amazing! Can't wait for the next one!
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome os dear
thanx fr d pm
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You know you should find out each one of the people who has hurt or humiliated Khushi and write an OS on them. I just love to read them. This one was no different. Loved it so much. I didn't think you will write a third part. So it was a pleasant surprise. This one was fantastic. Well done :) 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Such a beautiful OS πŸ‘

Loved every bit of it.I was thinking someone should do something for Lizza...and here is our Durga ...

So Arnie sensed the tension in his queen while hugging Liz...awww shoo shweet...

Khushi wants ti pull her hair and Natasha is helping her to do so...🀣 its a wig ...what a touch here.muahhh for that

He brought Khushi closer and Lizz is getting heart attack and finally kissed the floor.πŸ˜† without those hair.Durga Daad daini pade gi  tere dimaag ki...πŸ‘

Finally you brought my dream on this page ...she and him together on the stage , hands in hands and closer for the world to see if she can fall  from that stage she can make others fall for her from the stage too.I wanna hug you...

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice story. Loved reading this one. Liza was completely confused to know what had happened to Arnav and Khushi - Beautiful 
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lippo253

Wow that was a wondeful part.liza deserves thz for insulting our khushi.lol just imagng liza standing with a broom r a mop.hehe.thnks 4 da pm dr

Thanks. πŸ˜† Ya Liza with a broom and mop, quite a sight, right? Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago