Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hey arima...
kahan ho yaar..?
please jaldi se update kardo next part...
please...
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
EEE...
I just read the part hehehe...
just love the part...

I m so happy to read the update after coming backkk...
ab jaldiii se continue karo...
it was super awesome...
love it...
full of AR onlyyy... Hayyeee...
do right moreee...
takecare... 
Love ittt... 
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG this is so good
I loved it 
Loved it to core
Amazing concept 
The scenes are so cute
And I love the AR of your story
You got amazing writing skills
Phenomenal
Please continue soon and pm me :) 
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing story line . Read all the parts
Please continue soon
Aayoo.PM.Id thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

PART 5

Par kyuuu? He whined like a kid now. I seriously did not do it intentionally. I am so sorry. Mujhe maaf kardo; please! I promise it won't happen again; never ever! She just kept wriggling in his hold; please Riddhima forgive me. As she finally was tired since his grip was really tight she stopped struggling and sighed.
Armaaan; main achi khaasi ghar baithe khaana bana rahi thi; aap khud mujhe dinner par lekar gaye; you said you wanted to spend time with me; aur phir...
I know I know I am such a jerk; but seriously agar jaroori nahi hota toh I wouldn't have attended those calls. Sacchi they were really important trust me. She looked up at him finally . Ab toh maaf kardo...please; he held his ears and put his head down guiltily. Tum ne hi kaha tha na; that I am such a kid; toh mera bachpana  samajh ke bhool jao!  He slowly looked up with raised eyebrows curiously to see her reaction and found her smiling at his antics. And as soon as she nodded her head and smiled he opened his arms widely and without wasting a second more she hugged him tightly.
Par doobara kabhi aisa mat kariye varna main bohot ghussa ho jaungi aur phir maaf nahi karungi aapko.
Pakka promise; doobara kabhi aisa nahi hoga! He tightened his hold around her and she wrapped his arms around him forgetting everything and hiding her face in his neck.
Both of them sat in the car and started their journey back home.
Vaise aap itni der baat kar rahe the; mera matlab aapko baar baar calls aa rahe the, koi problem hai kya?
Nai aisi koi problem toh nahi hai, darasal vo shimla main kuch kaam hai and these people wanted us to go there.
Shimlaaa?? She asked getting all excited.
Haan, par maine socha ki tum vaha bore ho jaogi aur mera itna man nahi tha vaha jane ka, it's not even that important for me to be there I am sure these people will handle. So maine mana kar diya.
Acha...par mujhe koi problem nahi thi vaha jaane main; matlab actually Shimla is such an interesting place. Kitni khubsoorat jaga hai na. Aur kitna acha mausam hota hai vaha ka! Par aapko shayad  shimla kuch khaas pasand nai hai. He could see she was soo excited but as he had cancelled the plan she got a bit upset.
Kya baat hai, anything wrong?
Nahi...vo...aapko aisi jaga pasand nahi aati?
Nothing like that par...abhi man nahi kar raha tha jane ka vaha. Mere vaha bohot sare kaam hote hai; toh like atleast saal main 3-4 baar toh vaha aana jana ho hi jata hai mera.
Ohh...par phir bhi that is a very nice place isn't it. Vaha ke ghar bhi kitne ache hote hai; all warm, cozy and beautiful.
Ek minute ek minue, tumhe shimla bohot pasand hai is it? Are you upset ki maine mana kar diya vaha jaane se?
Nahin main upset toh nahi hu...par main toh bas...aise hi...actually hum sab friends milkar vaha gaye the kuch saal pehle, toh mujhe personally vo jaga bohot pasand hai.
So  you want to go there main...
Nahi nahi...mera matlab agar aap ka man nahi hai toh...rehne deejiye.
Acha?...theek hai phir. Both if them reached home and he excused himself for a while. She freshened up and was wondering about what was he doing, as he had not even changed yet and normally he changes as soon as he comes back home. After a few minutes he entered the room and he looked happy about something, but before she could talk to him he walked into the washroom to change. As soon as he changed and walked out, he found her standing in the balcony looking at the stars. He came slowly and wrapped his arms around her waist taking her by surprise. His face was so close to hers as he placed it on her shouler and his breath that was touching her neck created havoc, he seemed unaware to her state so she just stood still. But he very well knew how she felt as the moment his hands went around her she shivered and he could almost hear her heartbeat, so he purposely caressed her waist and was looking up at the stars as if nothing happened giving her time to accept their position. He was loving it and thought to move away as she went still for a moment but did not, as soon he noticed the blush on her cheeks and her futile efforts of trying to stand unaffected.
Yaha kya kar rahi ho Riddhima? Tumhe neend nahi aa rahi?
Itni...itni bhi  neend ...nahi aa rahi toh...socha thodi der yaha aa jau. He smiled as she fumbled with her words. He so loved to see the way he affected her.
Hmm...par mujhe lagta hai you should sleep now varna hum late ho jaayengena kal!
 Hum?
Haan tum aur main...late ho jaayenge! Aur late ho gaye toh flight miss kardenge.
Flight? Kaunsi flight? She was really confused about what he was saying. She turned around to look at him and asked, hum kahi jaa rahe hai kal?
Haan...hum dono kal subah... shimla jaa rahe hai.
Kya? Shimla...par aap ne...toh unhe mana kar diya tha na...toh...
Haan toh main ab bhi mana hi kar raha hu unhe.
Toh phir ye...aap kya keh rahe hai mujhe...I really don't understand. He smiled at her and brought her closer by her waist,
Riddhima you wanted to go to shimla right. Toh hum jaa rahe hai bas. Ab vaha jane ke liye we don't need any business meeting, main bas tumhe vaha ghumane le jaa raha hu bas. Papa bhi kab se honeymoon ke liye peeche pade the toh maine socha humari choti si outing kar lete hai; aur unhe bol denge ki hum honeymoon par jaa rahe hai Shimla, so sorted!
Iska matlab hum sach main kal...
Yes. Hum kal Shimla jaa rahe hai.
Thank you thank you thank you so very much Armaan. She smiled brightly and got really excited about the plan, she leaned up to kiss his cheek but stopped abruptly as she realized what she was about to do in excitement. He understood what was about to take place but frowned as she stopped mid way. He found her staring back at him and the change of expressions on her face were a treat to watch. Cursing herself she moved away but before she could run away he pulled her back in his arms and as she banged against his chest her eyes widened at his bold step.
Uhuh...aise nahi jaa sakti tum. Pehle vo khatam karo jiske liye aage badhi thi.
Jee?...main...aap ye kya...chodiye mujhe. She struggled to come out of his hold pretending to know nothing about  what he was talking, but that made him pull her even closer staying adamant on his point.
Chod dunga, par ab mujhe pehle mera reward chahiye. She looked up at him with her round big innocent eyes which showed confusion. Aise kya dekh rahi ho, I know tum bohot khush ho, maine tumhari demand poori ki toh mujhe iske badle main kuch milna chahiye na. And you were about to give me that just a minute back, toh mujhe mera reward de do main tumhe chod dunga. Par tab tak...na toh main kahi jaa raha hu na tumhe jaane dunga. She blushed hard as he demanded for the kiss she was about to give him but had stepped back. He kept looking at her but somehow she found his shirt quiet interesting at the moment to keep staring at.
I am waiting! As he saw her cheeks turn deeper shade of red he held her chin up and said; Please! She gave a shy smile and slowly started arching up to reach his level when he bent a little offering his cheek. She shut her eyes tightly at his action but opened them soon and slowly planted a soft kiss on his cheek.
Thanks a lot Armaan. His eyes were closed and she found a sly smile on his lips. As she moved behind he opened his eyes and caressed his cheek where she just kissed,
Uhuh...thank you. Getting out of his hold, she quickly ran away no more able to stand his gaze.
     Next day early morning they left for their flight but she seemed drowsy and a bit tired since she woke up very early to do all the preparations. He had told her that not much packing was needed as they were just going for 2-4 days but she being herself was all set to get everything ready in a proper way. As they settled down in their seats he noticed her being uncomfortable as she was sleepy but she wasn't getting sleep.
Kya hua? Tumhe neend aa rahi hogi, so jao thodi der. Vaise bhi its not that long journey, 2 ghanto ka hi sawaal hai na!
Haan mujhe neend toh bohot aa rahi hai par main so nahi paungi, vo yaha pe...
Dekho Shimla jaake I am not letting you sleep so better tum yahi apni neend poori kar lo. She looked up at him as he said that. He bit his tongue as he realised what he said,Nahi...mera matlab... vaha hum ghumne jaa rahe hai, toh thodi na tum vaha jakar soogi! Is liye keh raha hu you have complete 2 hours, toh so jao. She simply nodded her head and resting her head behind on the seat closed her eyes, but even after a good 20 minutes, sleep never engulfed her and she kept stirring and frowning. Sitting besides as he was watching everything he finally tapped her shoulder. As she opened her eyes he removed the pillow from behind and made her hold it in her hand as she had that habit of holding something while sleeping and then he slowly put his arm behind her. The sudden move of his made her move back and stare at him, but he just smiled at her and indicated her to rest her head on him. But when she just kept looking back at him he himself brought her closer and made her rest her head on his chest. She wished nobody saw them as it was a bit embarrasing for her, like being in his arms in public, but she knew they won't be seen as they were in a corner seat and there weren't many people, nor was anyone sitting besides their seat so it was fine.
Chalo ab tum shaanti se so jao. I will wake you up when we land. Don't worry tumhe flight main chodke bhaag nahi jaunga. He joked around to make her comfortable.She realised why he was saying all that and so she soon relaxed in his hold. Adjusting herself properly in his arms she held the pillow tightly and within minutes dozed off in his arms.
    As they got off the plane a man around 60 was already waiting for them. He took all their luggage and led them to a car.
Man: Welcome sir, Maam. Congratulations for the weding. Leaning closer to Armaan he whispered slowly looking at Riddhima, quitw a good catch Sir.  She is indded beautiful and looks perfect for you. Armaan smiled widely and looked at Riddhima.
A: That she indeed is! But Joe she is not my catch, Mom dad selected her for me, but about the later part I completely agree with you!
Joe: Arranged marriage is it? Doesn't look like one sir!
A: Well good to know. Riddhima who was confused watching the 2 murmuring something faked a cough to make her presence known.
Umm...yaa Riddhima meet him. Ye Joe hai, humare butler.
Joe: Hello Maam.
R: Hello umm...
J: Joe, you can call me Joe. She threw a glance at Armaan as it was weird to call him by his name for her. Armaan asked her what through her eyes when she said slowly,
R: Ye itne bade hai how can I call him by his name? But unfortunately this was already heard by Joe.
J: Ohh no, that really hurts. Am not that old to not be called by name by such a pretty lady! Armaan gave a hearty laugh at that and said;
Riddhima it's okay. Call him by his name. Actually inhe vohi acha lagega, he doesn't like to be called by all  the various appellations. You see however old he maybe but at heart he is always young!
J: That's correct...Chale sir?
A: Haan chalo.
    The car halted after half an hour and she got down observing the beauty of the place. But as she saw their destination place hse looked up at him.
Armaan ye... Kis-ka cottage hai? It is... so beautiful! She said in broken words as the weather was too chilly outside. He wrapped the shawl properly around her,
Ye cottage... tumhara hi hai.
Mera??
Haan...mera matlab it's our cottage. We own it. Chalo lets get in varna thodi der main tumhari kulfi jam jaayegi!
     Joe opened the cottage and Armaan told him to get the heater ready. Meanwhile  he showed her around. The living room was huuuge with a beautiful outside view.
main jab yaha pehli baar aaya tha I had really loved this cottage. Toh maine khareed liya. Chalo tumhe bedroom dikhata hu.
          The bedroom also was not that big but very cozy. Tthere was an attached balcony and she quickly went to have a look at it. He smiled at that even after shivering due to cold she wanted to go out and have a look outside. She opened the balcony and was about to step out when he held her back and latched the balcony door again.
Tch kya hua... mujhe dekhna hai. Bahar jaana hai, the view from balcony must be amazing. She literally whined to go out like a small kid.
Haan tohchali jaana par abhi nahi. Baahar bohot thand hai, tum thodi fresh ho jao, heater tayyar hoga so warm up a bit.
Par vo toh ma...
Thand se kaap rahi ho aur phir bhi "view dekhne baahar jaana hai"! He imitated her. She pouted as he was again being all sadu and she just wanted to enjoy the weather. Ya maybe she was freezing but so what afterall the view outside was worth it! She was about to retort again but he glared at her and she just floded her hands against her chest and turned around in defeat. She was such a kid, an adamant one! He unfolded her hands and taking her out made her sit on the rocking chair near the fireplace. She acted to be annoyed and wasn't looking at him at all but sitting besides the fire actually felt so good. 
         Till the time they both freshened up it was evening. The weather had turned even more chilly (cold) outside. It wasn't possible to go for any sight seeing now but he thought of taking her just around the cottage at a walkable distance. He came down in search of Joe as he had to ask about the places that he could take her for dinner but just then the lights went off and Riddhima was sitting alone in the living room outside. Before Armaan could even think about anything he heard the loudest scream from out and his heartbeat almost stopped for a moment, he ran out to her. He called out for her but she did not reply for a moment.
Riddhima it's okay main yahi hu. 1 minute main aa raha hu. Slowly somehow stumbling on things he reached her as he could see her fixed on the sofa not even moving an inch, but as soon as he reached her she threw herself in his arms and held onto him tightly.
Aap kaha chale gaye the, main kab se aapko aawaz laga rahi thi. Kitna dar gayi thi main, yaha akele baithi thi aur light... she just went on and on whereas he just stood shocked to react but after a minute he wrapped his arms around her.
It's okay Riddhima. Vo mausam ki vajah se shayad light gayi ho. You relax. As he rubbed her back he reaised that the shawl she was wearing wasn't on her anymore causing her to shiver because of the cold weather.
Riddhima tumhari shawl kaha hai?
Vo...andhera ho gaya toh...main dar gayi...aapke paas aane ki koshish kar rahi thi...toh shayad gir gayi hogi.
Acha acha theek hai. He wrapped his jacket around her and took her to the sofa. He called out Joe and he arrived in a minute with candles.
Joe ye lights ko kya hua? And what's wrong with the generator.
Sorry sir generator main kuch problem hai aur abhi repair nahi kiya jaa sakta. Technician abhi yaha nahi hai.
Koi baat nahi main dekh leta hu ch...
Nahii...she held his arm tightly as he was about to get up. Aap kahi mat jaaiye na, please!Vo... mujhe ...mujhe andhere se boht dar lagta hai.
Arey isme darnewali kaunsi baat hai? Chalo theek hai koi baat nahi, main hu yahi. Am not going anywhere hmm? ...Riddhima hum room main chalte hain, vo room jyada warm bhi hoga aur mera cell aur sab kuch vohi hai so...
Joe just get some more candles in our room.
Yes sir.
     Soon both of them went to their room and he made her wear a shawl above his jacket .
Aap apna jacket le leejiye Armaan. Aapko thand lag jaayegi, main ye shawl le...
Riddhimaa...shhh...mujhe itni thand nahi lag rahi aur vaise bhi mere paas dusra jacket hai tum ye pehno chup chap. As she followed his instructions he held her hand, ab chalo.
Armaan...aap kaha lekar jaa rahe hai mujhe? Vo bhi itne andhere main!
Main...tumhe kidnap kar raha hu!
Armaan mazak band kee jiye...hum gir jaayenge, kuch dikhai bhi nahi de raha.
Oh hello madam, aapko nahi dikhai de raha hoga, mujhe sab clearly dikh raha hai, cause unlike you main andhere se dar ke apni ankhein band karke nahi baitha! She huffed in anger as he teased her. And FYI I am your husband toh agar main tumhe andhere main kahi leke jaa bhi raha hu toh it's my right, it's legal you know, afterall we are married! He winked at her making her blush hard on his shameless comment. After that she just kept mum and followed him quietly. She found out that they were near the balcony as he unlatched the balcony door. He made her stand aginst the railing and standing behind her wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her closer protecting her from the cold.
Ab is view ko dekho, I bet you must haven't seen anything as beautiful as this.
She was left speechless as the houses that shimmered in moonlight and the surrounding greenary, the fog in the atmosphere,twinkling stars and the romantic cold weather, everything was so beautiful. She actually had never seen anything so ethereal. She had liked Shimla when she had come last time, but never had she seen it the way he showed it now.
Isi liye maine ye jagah preserve karke rakhi thi, kyunki raat main yaha ka nazara sabse khubsoorat hota hai! Aur tumhara naseeb kuch jyaada hi acha hai jo lights bhi chali gayi hai, toh chand ki thandi si hawa aur uski is mand si roshni main toh ye sheher aur bhi khil utha hai. Tumhe pata hai maine ye ghar specially is balcony view ki vajah se li thi! Yaha se poora sheher dikhai deta hai.
Ye toh...vakai bo-hot khubsoo...rat hai. It's so ...beautiful. He rubbed her arms as he realised she was still shivering due to cold. Her nose,lips and cheeks were rosy red and her hair flew making her glow in the moonlight.
Vakai bohot khubsoorat hai. He said looking at her but she was mesmerized by the view in front of her to realize that.
Isi liye aapne tabhi mujh...her sentence was left incomplete as she saw him staring at her passionately. She dropped her gaze instantly but he instantly held her chin and made her face him. The shy smile on her lips made his heart flutter. He removed her hair aside and as his hot breath touched her cold skin she gasped and her hand clutched his hand that was on her waist. Her eyes shut tightly as he nuzzled her neck and  interwined his fingers with hers. She turned around in his hold and as her hands were resting on his chest, he never realized when his hand moved up and her shawl was dropped down on the floor. Both were lost in their eyelock, his hands caressed her cheeks and pulled her closer. His hands that went around her waist somehow made their way inside the saree and she moaned as his hands caressed her bare waist.  The cold weather was long forgotten as their hot bodies collided against each other. They both were no more in their senses now. He planted soft kisses on her forehead,nose and cheeks. As the wind made her strands fall on her cheeks he ever so lightly put them behind her earlobes, he let his finger trace its way right from her earlobe to her neck to shoulder and all the way through her arm till her hand that rested on his chest. He held her hand and then his lips replaced his fingertips. He showered her with tiny kisses forgetting everything around and she was too much drowned in his passion to even let her brain give a chance to think. She arched her neck as he started planting kisses on her earlobe. As his hands worked on her waist and back her hands held his jacket firmly to keep herself standing as she was getting weak in her knees. He sensed that and holding her firmly by her waist he kissed her neckline. He went to other side and removing her hair planted some hot kisses letting his lips linger little more than neede getting the desired response from her. Moving up he slowly caressed her lips with his thumb as he found them quivering due to the cold. He leaned in since she still had her eyes close and slowly kissed her at the tip of her lips. Moving down he kissed her chin and then her philtrum. He knew how annoying she felt at the moment cause of his act but he was enjoying it thouroughly; but finally he brushed his lips against hers and she gasped loudly. He smiled at her reaction and bent down to capture her lips but out of nowhere Joe came to their room shouting and hearing his voice Riddhima came out of the revive and her eyes fluttered open. Even Armaan soon realised their position and he quickly moved away.
Y...yes Joe. Hum yaha hai balcony main. Joe came there and unable to face anyone for now Riddhima turned around quickly.
Sir the food is ready.
Umm...haan hum abhi aate hai...you go we will be down in a minute.
          He ran his hand through his hair as he realised what just perspired between them. He thought that she must be so upset about whatever just happened as she was having her back towards him. But she was just too shy to face him. He picked up the shawl and wrapped it around her.
Umm...vo...I am sorry Riddhima...main...pata nahi achanak kaise. I...I am really sorry.
It...it's okay. But her answer and her voice wasn't convincing.
Riddhima please yaha dekho...main...it was really unintentional. Main...tum please ek baar meri taraf dekho please. She realised he must be worried about her so grabbing some strength she slowly turned around but never made an eye contact.
Riddhima I am really sorry. I...just got carried away...I know tum ye sab...main...i know you must be really embarrased ...main... he did not know how was he supposed to explain this. He did not do anything wrong he knew that but maybe his timing was wrong, maybe she disliked it, ad that is what was killing him. As maybe she was not even ready for this physical advances of his.
              She was feeling very shy indded but as she sensed his dilemma she held his hand,
Armaan...she looked up at him and asked looking straight in his eyes; do you refret whatever happened?
Nooo...bilkul bhi nahi. ...I mean ... he was shocked by her question but even confused to answer it. But she made it easier for him by placing her finger on his lips.
Shh...toh phir aap mujhse itna sorry kyun keh rahe hai? He just kept looking at her to give an appropriate answer. Agar main kahu ki...even I don't regret it...toh aapki pareshaani dur ho sakti hai?
          Just her few words and his heartrate was back to normal, but as his heart registered her words it fluttered with happiness.
Ye shaadi ka rishta toh hota hi aisa hai, dheere dheere aage badhta hai. Agar aapne ek kadam aage badhaya toh main bhi toh aapke saath hi khadi thi na, toh mujhe nahi lagta aapko mafi maangne ki koi jarurat hai. Mujhe aap par khud se bhi jyaada yakeen hai Armaan. Aap kabhi meri marzi ke khilaaf kuch nahi karenge, main jaanti hu...umm...neeche chale...khana thanda ho jaayega!
           She turned around to go but he held her hand and stopped her. She looked back at him and found him smiling, he moved ahead and whispered a thanks. She understood him pretty well and just nodded her head with a shy smile.
Chale? He interwined their fingers and kissed her hand lightly. She looked down as the colour to her cheeks was back. He tightened his grip and lead her downstairs.They both knew that they had taken a step ahead in thei relation and both were okay with it. Not much said, nothing much done but both knew that it was all fine. Thei relationship was moving ahead and they were happy with it.       
Also as the time was passing he realised that he craved for like he had never ever craved for anyone before. Her small acts of holding on him for support as she was right now on getting weak in her knees, her soft moans, her way of looking at him, her shivers whenever he touched her but stil her relieved face whenever he was close was all too good to believe. He was almost getting addicted to her. He had realised that he was slowy falling and falling badly for her. And somewhere down the lane her gestures also showed him that she was too having the same feelings, just that she was being all shy. He knew and was happy that he had started feeling for her but he was even more happy knowing that she too was somewhere  having same feelings for him as far atleast her actions and her eyes depicted so.

Credit for the update
arima_mallik
--->> arima_mallik    <<---

Edited by mishs_FF.UD - 10 years ago
Rarepearl thumbnail
So so nice. I am in love with this story & Armaan.

Please update jaldi jaldi kiya karo.
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome part.
you described each emotion so beautifully that I don't have words to say. 
happy that AR's relation is moving ahead...
cont soon.
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing man
Loves the way you described their feeling
I really adore the caring armaan 
The way they are falling for each other
Terrific 
The update was fantabulous 
Update soon
mohit_aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hy

I just read it

Sooo beautifully described

Loved the caring armaan and shy ridz as always

It was superb awww ridz bore hogayii yaar armaan abhi toh shaadi hoii  Hain aur office bhi Jana shuro kardiya very bad

Update sooon
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh my god...
what are u doing with every update? i'm getting more addicted to this ff...
the way armaan understands ridhima,the way ridhima blush...oh my god I just can't express my views...
awesome yaar arima...
through out the part I was having a blush on my face...u'r ff have such impact on me...
par short tha yaaar part..
kitna bhi padun dil hi nahi Bharta yaar
please please please do continue soon...