TAAREY OS- MY LOVE STORY

my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

HELLO GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

SO HERE I'M WITH AN OS ON MY FAVORITE COUPLE TAAREY.

TAAREY OS- MY LOVE STORY

Hippie I'm gonna marry my sweet heart tomorrow and here I'm walking to and fro in my room too desperate to have her glimpse...However my family won't allow so I thought... I'll complete this night by reminiscing sweet memories we shared... oops I forgot to introduce myself ... I'm Reyansh Singania, the would-be husband of Taani Shekawat...

Love always finds a way in each and everybody's life. Without love there is no life. Everybody fall in love at some point of time in their life, whether it may be love at first sight or maybe its friendship turned into love, or in some cases love after marriage. This is the way I fell in love with someone and I could clearly recall the day when I first met her. How could anyone forget the most blissful day of their life? And so it goes like this...

It all started on my first day of College. All that sleepless nights of studies and persistent hard work has finally paid off and here I am at the front gate of the most Sort-out University for a Bachelors Degree in Commerce.

It was a breath taking experience; the campus was like a huge park. Everything was clean and well maintained. There were students roaming all around the place. Some were seated on the lawn and some were seated on the entrance of the blocks. I asked for direction and quickly located my class. Instead of getting into the class, I decided to take a walk around the campus as it is too early for the class.

I was awestruck by the designing and engineering of each block as I passed by, suddenly I stopped, and I felt like I never felt before. There were no words to describe it.
She must have been an angel, such a mesmerizing beauty, with bright blue dress; she looked like some princess who had just come out of my beautiful dreams. I stood there staring at her, unable to move a single muscle.

She was heading straight towards me and then she stopped suddenly and looked really worried. I came out of my shock and my senses started to take over. A group of guys who were standing a few feet before me have called her. At first she just stood there worried without knowing what to do and then when a short guy in the group yelled at her to come near to them she started approaching them - with a really worried face. I really got pissed off, I felt like kicking the hell out of that short guy. But, I was a first year student; I would probably be ragged and humiliated if I ever tried to voice against them.

I know that they would rag her and make her do some stupid stuff and I would not let that happen. I would prefer to die fighting them, rather than see her obeying their stupid orders. I made up my mind.

I pulled my sleeves up, messed my hair and went up to them. She was already standing near them, waiting for them to question her. I yelled "Hey you, Ms. Blue top" I quickly went up to her and dumped my books in her hands. "I want you to take them to B.com 3rd year class and place them in the last bench" I grabbed the ID which was hanging around her neck, it said "Taani, B.com 1st year". My happiness knew no bounds, I am going to be in the same class as her and we would be sharing the same class for three years.
I quickly controlled my emotions and in a high voice said "Not even a single tear. If I find any book missing or any marks on them, you are going to be in big trouble; you got that" I said.

Her face became sad and it looked if I keep up my yelling for few more minutes she's gonna start crying.

I yelled again" You got that?" She shook her head lightly and went away. I glanced at the guys standing beside me; all of them were staring at me, as though I have snatched a fish out of their hands. I gave them a dirty look and went on my usual walk.

I located the B.com 3rd year. Nothing was there except for my books which were lying at the back end of the class. I grabbed my books and quickly strode towards to my class which was B.com 1st year. The professor was already in the class. "Damn I am late, I murmured to myself"

"Arriving late for first class itself?" the professor said.
"Sorry sir, I was held up by some seniors near the canteen" I replied.
"No excuses next time, take your seat now" the teacher ordered.

As I entered the class I saw Taani seated on the first bench on the left, she was staring at me in disbelief. A little smile crept in my face and I went and got seated on the fourth bench on the right.

The classes were interesting; all the faculties were really good in their respective field of studies. They explained the subjects with great depth. I enjoyed each and every bit of information and knowledge that I was getting in.

Around 2 P.M the lecture for the day ended and everybody started to leave. I quickly grabbed my book and came out of the class. Taani was walking fast, not wanting to encounter anyone. I yelled her name, she did not turn and I quickly went up to her and stood in her path.

"Look, I know you are mad at me, but I did that to get you out of there. I never intended to hurt your feeling, but I had to do that, otherwise they would not have believed that I am senior and we both would have been humiliated" I said.

"You could have told that to me normally, why you had to yell at me back then." She replied.

She looked like she is going to break down. Oh! Boy. She is an intense emotional one.
"Ok, Ok. I am sorry, I won't do it again. You can punish me if you want. I really mean it." I said.

"It's ok, I have never been yelled at, not even by my own parents. So it was hard for me, Anyways its ok, let it go" She replied.

"My name is Reyansh, I'm from Xavier's school, Mumbai" I extended my arm.

"Taani, Bishops high school, Jodhpur" and we shook our hands.

And that was the beginning of our sweet journey.

I know it's boring but sorry at present nothing else flashed in my mind so...I came out with this.

Please bear with it and hit like and do comment on it please...

Edited by my_angel... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice story
its really simple and good
and
thanks for pm😊
-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
Such a cute OS 😊
Loved it ❤️
princess_tara thumbnail
thanx for pm

this os was so cute

the way u describe rey's reaction on seeing taani was awesome

rey act infront of seniors to protect taani was the best part

keep writing and do pm me ur works
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such a cute n awsome os loved it
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awe! It was so so so cute.TR first encounter in d mannerism of ragging.Rey is so sweet to get her out of that seniors trap.Bt i wonder,Rey ko classes itna accha laga,lolz. Then both meeting formally,poor T,she's so sensitive!
anatomy_nerd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...it was a simple n cute OS 😊
Do write more n plz pm me ur other works also

PRASSI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I totally loved the cute 1st encounter of TR...!!!
It was really amazing yr...!!!
Loved it a lot...!!!
Keep writing more like this...!!!😊
rose_taarey thumbnail
cute nd lovely os...
keep writing...
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ths one ws super cute stry