Jodha Akbar 6th Dec. '13 Written Update

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Jalal is standing and thinking about the situation and finds himself caught between politics and family. Just then Hoshiyar comes and informs him that Ruks is very angry and planning suicide. Jalal goes to Ruks chambers and finds it almost destroyed. When Jalal asks her to control herself, she blasts out at him saying that how can she control herself when her heart is breaking like this. She says that from her very childhood she has been his support at every phase of his life and this is what she is getting in return. And Jalal says that she is his Malika and he has lots of expectations from her.

Here MA is enjoying this turn of events and says that if Jalal divorces Ruks, then Ruks will lose and if he doesn't then he has to allow AK to marry Tasneem and it will be Joha's defeat. She jst is apprehensive that Jalal should not know that AK had bribed Tasneem's parents and the girl was pressurized into the marriage. And according to Shariyat a girl's consent is necessary for marriage.

Here Jalal and Ruks remember a childhood memory and are emotional. Ruks breaks down in Jalal's arms and Jalal asks her to have faith in him and understand the reasonings of an emperor when he takes a decesion in court. Ruks says she will always be with him and whatever decesion is made should be made keeping the prestige of Mughal Empire in mind. She however asks him to punish AK.

Jalal is standing in front of the same scale and this time its Ruks who is sitting on the scale. Jodha comes and asks him why is he weighing his relationship with Ruks. She says that while she wanted to save Tasneem she would never want their relationship to suffer. Jalal tells her about the scene he had wittnessed at Tasneem's house. Jodha says that when ne knew that Tasneem was being pressurised he could have simply called of the marriage. Jalal then tells her about the other marriage he had seen and that is when he decided to save all these children. He further says that whatever she may say but the truth is that she was forced to arry him, just the way Tasneem is being forced to marry AK and why should girls always sacrifice everything. Jodha is stunned. She thn says that she doesn't have an answer to his question but all she can say is that Ruks loves him a lot and the new laws do not affect the past events.

Hoshiyar is asked by the other begums about the incident and Hoshiyar leaves frustrated.

HB advises Jalal not to take a decision which will affect the family relationships. Jalal asks his mother to trust him.

Ruks is smoking Hukka in her room when MA comes and apologises on behalf of AK. Ruks blasts her but in a typical fashion Maham turns the table and puts all the blame squarely on the shoulders of Jodha and leaves. Ruks throws a glass of water in anger.

Jodha is singing her trademark bhajan when Ruqaiyya storms in and angrily asks her to stop her drama. Jodha is surprised.

Precap: AK says that this is injustice. Jalal screams khamosh and decided to divorce Ruqaiyya.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thx 4 d luvly update Amor  πŸ˜Š sry if m rong but were u an active member ov PRC 4um as well? there used 2 b a v happy jolly khushi there nd a big crazy fan ov rajat ...πŸ˜• 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update πŸ˜Š
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks For The Written Update
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU! πŸ˜Š
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 
I just finished watching the episode it's awesome πŸ‘
Great acting πŸ‘
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maano_billi

Thx 4 d luvly update Amor  πŸ˜Š sry if m rong but were u an active member ov PRC 4um as well? there used 2 b a v happy jolly khushi there nd a big crazy fan ov rajat ...πŸ˜• 

yes i was thr
that was my 1st forum when i joined IF 😳

btw m still the same πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago
chirpes thumbnail
thanks so much for the W/U..
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amor.

yes i was thr
that was my 1st forum when i joined IF 😳
btw m still the same πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@bold yes now  i rmr,how much u were excited on ur first thousand posts πŸ˜‰
dt wz my first 4um as well (but i joined much later ) πŸ˜³
I dunno if u rmr me its bin good long 5-6 yrs but i rmr u cuz i hvnt spoken 2 much ppl on IF during this tym span πŸ˜‰ So hi Khushi m Isha , nyc to meet u (again) after so many years πŸ˜ƒ
I left IF wen Rajat left prc due 2 leap 😳
I dropped bck in here wen he returned in TL, nd  now its JA  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
@pink πŸ˜†πŸ˜† how wud I noe?πŸ˜› u were a carefree happy jolly chatterbox at dt tym, ( I wz no different either) πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but now u've bcum more #*responsible* πŸ˜² u're amongst Dev teams ( congrats 4 dt btw nd all d rank ups i missed all these years, may u keep excelling lyk this in future😊) nd all m seeing u do these days is managing nd posting things here nd there, not dt its bad πŸ˜‰ but man himmat hai apki me *takes a bow* πŸ˜³ excellent job,keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ