Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.kat. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Deebz

Thank you my sweet forum friends. Anas and Deepika were outstanding. Deepika actually matched Anas today. A wonderful performance by her.

Yes, anas n deepika were awesome today. Deepikas performance was really good. Hats off to the actors for doing such a wonderful job. 
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Geet, I have had the good fortune of having a few such souls in my family who are just so pure and noble and filled with love that nothing affects them or changes them. They accept everyone with love and without judgement. They are from my grand father's generation though. SurYa are almost impossible to find in this generation and that's what attracts us to them.
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Amlu-

Apt lesson I learned from SoorYa's relationship is, Love isn't not always about sacrifice. It's to remain true to yourself and respect each-other feelings.

"Art of loving" = "Art of (patience + perseverance)".

very true
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@Geet, I have had the good fortune of having a few such souls in my family who are just so pure and noble and filled with love that nothing affects them or changes them. They accept everyone with love and without judgement. They are from my grand father's generation though. SurYa are almost impossible to find in this generation and that's what attracts us to them.

so lucky you!!!😊
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww so well said DeebZ the whole SR from begining to end was just beautiful
What i liked most was that they didnt let go of each other even once
No running around no low waist see through sarees no opening of doris andstuff it was pure bliss
Credit goes to both actors for potraying it so well
SURYA bought in the innocence and that old school charm which we dont see in todays world of instant love so that i guess sets them apart and makes them truly uniqueEdited by shehjar - 10 years ago
Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ahh..Deebji..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Deepika brought back the old charm of softness, tenderness facial expressions of newly wed which we used to see during initial episodes of DABH ☺️
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Deebz it was magical. But today I am in ground zero , you can tell almost mood reached underground. Dont know what is wrong with Sandhya. She is so so sad 
Mrs_Ojha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the yesterday's episode was so cheesy! Especially the rose petals part πŸ€£
.kat. thumbnail

It's so nice that u have known people like that. πŸ˜Š

Edited by Geethsn - 10 years ago
sulakshanadabh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow Deebz aunty lovely analysis there are so many threads today it looks like a carnival 
loved the whole SR scene beautifully shot