Love me tender, Love me sweet

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am at a loss for words today. Elvis's classic  'Love me tender' fits perfectly the sweet nectar of a Suhaag raat between this honey couple. There was a ripple of jealousy, a ripple of teasing, a ripple of laughter and a ripple of playfulness, all culminating in ripples of deep love so tender, so beautifully depicted by the white curtain currents at the end there.
I don't know what I liked better.The Suhaag raat scenes or their lovely playing with colors. Suraj's teasing, Sandy's mock anger, her naughtiness while making that foot art, his chagrin, her making up by putting his hands on her waist to dance with her and then showing him some sweet siren moves with kamar matkas. That was the sweetest part. Reminded me of "i am sixteen, going on seventeen' song sequence of the movie,The sound of music - all set to a soothing background score so aptly chosen, that it simply uplifted the scene.

And then they got to the cottage. The shadow play was way better than what we had imagined,Loved how Sandy reciprocated this time with her arms around his neck and the classic hair whip that he physically felt. What followed was beautiful. Kudos to the cvs for making it all so perfect yet keeping their sweet innocence intact.

What a beautiful couple you have created dabh, in this world of increasing depravity, two innocent, sweet souls who became true friends and true life partners, shining with love and trust, A genuine Diya aur baati.  Thank you for giving them to us and making us believe once again in the magic of love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pp

What a beautiful couple you have created dabh, in this world of increasing depravity, two innocent, sweet souls who became true friends and true life partners, shining with love and trust, A genuine Diya aur baati. Thank you for giving them to us and making us believe once again in the magic of love.

@bold: truley thats the magic of diya bati..
Edited by Fizak - 10 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
    Deebs aunty u hav beautifully penned SurYas' simple wala yet haawt SR😳...Epi was super cute from sandy getting jealousy to their epic MILAN Suraj pacifying his jealous wife, Rangoli dance, naughty sandys' jolt on his toe while playing rangoli, shadow romance, their gentle hug, & passionate milan☺️ are a treat to watch..Loved their  Law of  "Unity "😉
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aww 
wonderfully written amma

what i loved the most was when suraj asked do they really need to go home
sandy understood that he has decided and she didnt want to  dissppoint him this time

simply loved their union
a unique one
jhema thumbnail
nice post deepzji.
hats off to cvs to  bring the hotness just with the shadows and eyelock and the hugs.

aww super cute epi. 😳😳
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Only one title coming up in my mind after reading your post :
"The journey into depths : Pearls of wisdom". ❤️

O and yeah : fabulously written post.⭐️
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Apt lesson I learned from SoorYa's relationship is, Love isn't not always about sacrifice. It's to remain true to yourself and respect each-other feelings.

"Art of loving" = "Art of (patience + perseverance)".

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you my sweet forum friends. Anas and Deepika were outstanding. Deepika actually matched Anas today. A wonderful performance by her.
.kat. thumbnail
Deepz ji, u have beautifully captured today's epi. I couldn't have said it any  better. Loved the epi today. 
N or the first time, suraj didn't run home at the mention of babhos name. 

N what an amazing contrast this couple present, not only in this world, even in  their own family.  I really wonder how surya manage to keep their innocence, thier love, their cool (lack of anger, disgust) when faced with all these people in their own family.  What insulates them from all the things around them? Is it blind love, inner strength, faith in the goodness of human nature...? Wonderful to see a couple like that, whether fictional or real. 

Thanks for the nice post.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well written post for a tender sweet romantic surya episode