Jodha Akbar 4th Dec. '13 Written Update

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Jalal is standing alone when Jodha and salima come followed by Ruqqaiya and Maham. Jalal asks them for their opinion and suggestions and says to Jodha that you wanted to tell me something in court but cudnt as Ammijaan stopped u bt here m ur husband so tell me ur views. Jodha says that m neither against MA nor Ak but m against the apalling way the women are treated in our country. She then goes on to male an impassionate speech about women. Salima then says that legally MA was right but evn she agrees wth Jodha's assessment. Jalal then turns towards Ruks whn MA interrupts n says tht Ruks has a good grasp over political matters n she will surely support my decesion but Ruks surprises everyone by supporting Jodha. She further advises Jalal to talk to Tasneem in this matter. Jalal decides to talk to the girl in d court next day.

Jodha is in her room, deep in thoughts about what Salima Begum said to her abt being given the special status. Moti comes running and Jodha shares her dilemma with her saying that she doesn't understand why shehenshaah did this. Moti laughs n advises her to accept it that Jalal did this from his heart n she is finally getting the status she so deserves. She leaves and Jodha is lost in thoughts of Jalal.

Next day in the court Jalal asks Tasneem what she understands by marriage. Tasneem says that when kazi asks she has to say qubool hai and she will get to wear nice clothes and good food. When Jalal asks whether she wants to marry AK she says yes. When Jodha asks about responsibilities after marriage she says she will get to wear good clothes and stay in palace. Jalal dismisses her and Ruks says that I hope Shehenshaah has understood everything and will judge accordingly.

Jalal is thoughtful and decides to find out the truth.

Here Jodha and moti are worried by this turn of events and pray that Jalal takes the right decesion.

Jalal goes in the garb of a bangle seller to the locality where Tasneem leavws where he sees how Tasneem is being forced to marry AK by her parents. On his way back to the palace he witnesses another child marriage and is thoughtful.

He comes back where he overhears the gardener saying that if he will uproot the rose plant now they will weather but once they have grown up they will be able to survive in any environment. Jalal discusses with Adka ji and decides to change the law. AK overhears this and is furious...!!!

Precap: Ruqu is shouting n complaing to jalal, every1 tensed.

Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks For the Written Update