mansiahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
CleNcing with bleach πŸ˜† omg waiting.
sweettaz16pm thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

Part 7

I looked down at Ansh as he stood beside me whilst waiting in the queue to buy an ice cream, the minute he climbed into the car he started going on and on about his games followed by a lot of pansy and punky then came his demand of wanting ice cream as soon as I parked up. Damn kid was so demanding.

"Which one do you want?" I looked down at him and looked at me like as if I was alien.

"Not one ice cweam stupid. Pa buys me 4! Because I am 4yrs old" he said it so seriously shocking me.

"4. 4 ice creams just for you? One is enough, there's a lot of sugar in them"

"Buy it me pansy" he bit out glaring at me.

"Ansh one is..." I couldn't finish when he punched me in the groin, I groaned in pain and bent down.

"Now give me 4" he yelled to the ice cream man. "I want the Lellow, the gween, chocolate and the... um... and another chocolate" he demanded.

The ice cream man looked at me for confirmation since I was paying, I nodded and noted the way he was amused with Ansh. bas***d's finding this amusing, wait till you have your own kid wanting to make you impotent you little shit. I mentally cursed him.

I paid him his money and went to help Ansh carry it but he stomped on my feet and took all 4 cones in his hand. "They're mine punk!" he hissed and walked over to the bench and started eating.

Madhu

"Hey what's this?" I walked into Pari's room and noted quite few things laid out on her bed.

"Taser" she frowned and looked at me over her shoulder whilst she continued to brush her hair. "Jay brought it home for God knows what"

"Do you even know what it is?" I asked, the wheels in my head already turning.

"No and don't care" she shrugged.

I walked over with it in my hand, as I neared her I pressed it to her shoulder, the jolt of electricity hit her making her tremble and yell.

"Holy moly... Shit face! f**ky f**k" she screamed. "Bitch"

I could only laugh and clamped my hand down over my mouth unable to stop myself. I've always wanted to use one of these.

"Look what you did" she screeched looking at her shoulder which was now reddening.

"Oh I love this already" I hugged it to my chest once assured it was switched off. "I'm going to use this on that Kundra kid" I told her excitedly.

RK

No Way In Hell Is He My Son!!!!

He can't be. Oh God! Why did I search for her? What the hell I have gotten myself into. I can't even get out of it because of that granddad father of hers. f**k sakes!

"Yo Pansy! Come here" Ansh yelled calling and waved over at me.

"What the f**k has she filled this kid with? His mouth... however... I could may be take him back to the mansion and wash out his mouth with bleach? Then he'll be cleansed properly, oh yeah... but what if the monster chokes up and Madhu's dad's going to spank me straight. No my ass was too dear to me to get spanked by some kinky granddad.

Shit shit shit.

"You coming Pansy!" He yelled again making heads turn his way then to me.

Everyone here must be laughing at me, I mean look at those proud parents and their kids, and here this one... This boy is out of this world just like his dopey mother and crack-head granddad.

"What?"

"Climb up that twee" he pointed.

I couldn't help but laugh. "You are joking right?"

"Climb up or else I'm going to tell my pa to burn your butt!" he threatened.

"Listen here kid. No one is here, not your pa nor your mother. I brought you here to play not put my ass on fire" I responded levelling down to him.

"You punky smelly pansy" he huffed and walked away.

Very Smooth. Well done. I pissed the kid off and now my ass was really going to be on fire. I turned to see him suddenly run for the ball that wasn't ours, there were a couple of teenagers playing football and Ansh was on his way to kick it.

"Ansh!" I yelled running after him seeing him so determined to kick it, that kid is going to get his ass whipped by them and the madhouse will be after me. "Ansh"

"Shut it pansy" he yelled over his shoulder and ran.

"Yayyy" he kicked it then pumped his fist in the air. "Booyah!" he growled loudly scaring some of the kids whilst the teenagers looked on.

"Um sorry" I muttered and picked him up by the waist and stalked off to a much more quiet part of the park.

"You doggy" Ansh slapped my head. "Let me go! Kidnap! Kidnap!" he yelled gathering attention from people around us.

"He's my son!" I told them hoping they didn't call the police on me, I've never been to jail and I don't want to go right now.

"No I'm not, my daddy lives in mars! Mommy told me so" he replied frowning. I placed him down and knelt before him.

"First off you need to stop shouting" I held onto his shoulders trying to explain to him like an adult. Yeah Rishabh Kundra an adult. I'm still fed my grandmother time to time. Don't look at me like that and don't laugh. The woman's hands got magic, my mother told me so.

"You stop shouting" he yelled punching my chest. "Take me home now, you're boring"

"Hell I'm not boring" I responded back standing to my feet, the two foot kid was too short for me and my knees were hurting from all that standing.

"Are too" he crossed his arms yelling back.

"Am Not"

"Are tooo"

"Am Not"

"Are tooo" he screamed almost busting my eardrums.

"Alright you win" I yelled wanting him to stop.

"I need a wee. Turn around" he then spoke.

"What? There's toilets there" I pointed.

"No pa said if you're a pwoper man you do it in the twees" he replied pointing to the bushes. "I don't want you looking at my wiener" he looked over his shoulder then turned.

"Ansh come to the toilet and wee there"

"Go Away!" he pushed me back which didn't do much since I still stood there.

"Ansh toilets now" I told him firmly.

"You go toilet!" he shouted back and turned his back to me again and already started unzipping his pants.

Before he unzipped it fully I lifted him up from behind and turned heading to the toilets but halted suddenly as I felt something wet and warm trickle down wetting my pants and shoes.

"You didn't just wee on me" I hissed.

"Your fault!" he cried. "You made me wee" he yelled bawling in my arms.

Oh God! Why did I offer to be the good Samaritan for? Why? I want to go home, get into my bed and cry right now. This day is a total nightmare.

Madhu

"What did you do?" I screamed seeing Ansh in his arms crying loudly and he was there frowning.

"What did I do? I didn't do anything, he peed on me and is crying" he replied.

I took Ansh off him and started leading him upstairs.

"I wanna kill that punky mommy" Ansh cried, I looked over my shoulder at RK who was following me upstairs.

"don't you think you've done enough? Go to hell!" I snapped glaring at him.

"Yeah. Go ...to ...hell punky"  Ansh cried, I took him to the bathroom and stripped him off his clothes.

"Oh baby what did that monster do to you?" I turned on the faucet letting the hot water run.

"Never going out with him anymore" he cried.

"Mommy's going to kill him for you today okay?" I wiped his cheeks then helped in to the bath once the water was warm rather than steaming hot.

"You play, mommy's coming" I walked out leaving the door slightly open in case Ansh decides to continue his swimming lessons in the bath like last time and flood the entire bathroom.

"What the hell did you do? You scarred my kid!" I hissed.

"I scarred him, he scarred me" he replied back tightly. "You sure he's my kid?" he asked again.

"What the f**k do you want me to do? Provide dna evidence or some shit?" I snapped. "he is your kid, you were the only guy I f**ked and what a f**king mistake it was"

"Like as if you were some joy in bed" he scoffed.

"How the hell would you know? You were off your head asshole! And as far as I remember I heard you thought your d*** fell off seeing the blood in the morning" I taunted him with the rumour that passed around.

"I was suffering from a hangover" he replied as firmly as he could but seeing the tint of red on his cheeks told me he was embarrassed.

Be glad I only embarrassed you, you little shit. I would gladly cut it off for you.

"Look I..."

"No you look, you want to know him then do something useful rather than making him burst into tears because he'll only hate you even more" I replied back.

"How the f**k am I meant to do something useful? That kid doesn't understand the word, he thinks it's fine to threaten everyone, he's a handful" he complained.

"How do you think I looked after him for the past 4yrs all by myself?" I snapped.

"Well I'm sure you can handle for the coming years" he snapped back and stormed away.

The bas***d! The lying bas***d said he'll be here for his son and he's doing a f**king runner. I fisted my hands to my sides feeling my nose twitch and my eyes burned with the tears that started welling up. I rubbed my face ridding of the disappointment; I wasn't going to let some airhead affect me or my son. He can go to hell for all I care.

"Ansh I'm coming" I yelled and followed down.

"Wait you bas***d" I called out to him as he reached for his car.

"What?" he turned around snapping at me.

"This" I put the taser onto his skin jolting him making him scream like some f**king girl who's ass was on fire.

"Aaahhh you mad ass... f**k" he rubbed his neck glaring at me, he looked like a dragon breathing fire right now but then I didn't care.

I'd grabbed it on the way back, since this was good bye I wanted to make it worthwhile and have the last word in.

"Now you can go to hell!" I stormed back into the house and slammed the door behind me.

2 weeks later.

Why the hell did I hurt so much for? He's the one missing out in Ansh's life, he's missing all the good bits so why did it f**king hurt me? Why did I even let that tiny spark of hope be lit that day just wishing he was being a father to Ansh? It's all your stupid fault. They say don't be trusting men, all of them were right. I wish I hadn't hoped anything, I wish I didn't trust him that one tiny little bit and I badly wish I allowed my dad to bring his head back to me.

I stared at the white old ceiling as if it was more interesting than what was going around in my life, I wish I could just vanish and not come back but then I also wish to see the head of Kundra on a platter presented it to me. I hated that man so much right now, bas***d promising not to leave and to be in Ansh's life, but after spending a few hours he ran a mile.

I turned my head and saw Ansh running in, he climbed in beside me and cuddled to my side.

"Hi mommy" he rubbed his face onto my side wrapping his arm across my middle.

"Hey baby" I pressed a kiss to his head. "What are you doing up early?" I brushed his hair back with my hand looking down at his face.

"Can we go to Pawi aunty's shop today?"

"If you promise not to mess about" I replied.

"Alwight I pwomise. Can I have ice cweam though?"

"Sure..." Before I could finish I heard the front door open and shut, footsteps followed as they headed upstairs, I stretched my head up to see who'd come and noted my dad as he poked his head into my room.

"hey pa" Ansh went running in his direction and punched him in the wrong place.

"Ansh how many times do I tell ya? You don't punch" My dad groaned bending down.

"Last time you said you aint a man if you don't know how to punch pa" he whined complaining.

"See what you get for teaching him your bloody crap, bloody hell dad what do you expect him to do?"

"Yeah bloody hell pa" Ansh copied.

"Ansh shut it" I snapped at him.

"Mommy said a bad word pa" Ansh tried to whisper but his idea of whisper was hissing out loudly. "Now you can chuck her in the wheely bin" he suggested.

"Mommy's too fat now" my dad replied.

I grabbed a cushion and chucked in his direction, he only laughed when it hit his hips.

"Get lost old man, I don't want you here"

"Is my baby angry now?"

"You're finding this shit funny or something? Because I sure aren't"

"What the hell are you all moody for? Missing that pansy spank dude" he laughed.

"Dad get out!" I yelled.

"Come on bud, let's get out before your mom blows her head off with all that screaming"

"Oh I wanna see it explode" Ansh exclaimed excitedly. "Mommy scream again. Scream again" he urged.

"That's it both of you" I climbed out of bed heading for them when my dad lifted Ansh in his arms and ran off downstairs, I looked at them from the 1st floor as they headed into the living room. "I'm going to kill you both, watch me" I threatened only to hear them laughing at me. Talk about moral support here. I shook my head. A dog would be more sympathetic towards me. 

"You ready?" my dad looked at me as I came downstairs once I'd freshened up.

"For what?" I questioned heading into the kitchen,

"I thought you said you wanted a tattoo to remind you of that pansy" he followed scratching his head and frowning in confusion.

"I was drunk and off my head old man" I hissed.

"Oh so you didn't mean it then?"

"No, why would I want to look like that?" I pointed at him.

"Hey don't say anything about my tattoos" he frowned.

"No wonder mum walked, heck anyone would with those tattoos"

"Your mother was a crazy ass, it's a good thing the guy left himself, it was either that way or you'd have driven him out" he joked laughing at his own stupid joke.

Yeah laugh all you want old man.  One day when I get married to a prince then we'll see who's laughing. That was my dreamy side mentally telling me, whereas in my other ear I could hear the practical woman in me. You're not getting anyone, and if someone does come along he'll be half assed crazy as you all are. We're not that crazy are we? I questioned myself. Nope. Madhu you're perfect.

"Anyways we're going to Pari's then I've gotta find someone who wants to plan their wedding because I am hell bored of sitting at home"

"Why don't you just help Pari out at the shop? You can always learn some cooking.

"Baking isn't cooking" I reminded him.

"Yeah well at least I'll have something decent to eat when I come round here or else it this crappy salad shit you have" he flung open the fridge.

"The only reason you see salad is because Ansh and Me finish the junk in the first few days, Whats left? Salad?" I responded rolling my eyes at him.

"And you wonder why you're still fat?"

"I'm not fat!" I yelled. "I'm just saving the chocolates in my stomach for later" I replied to which he rolled his eyes.

"Anyways get lost, what did you come here early morning for?" I asked.

"Thought you wanted tattoo" he pulled open the cupboards taking out the cookie jar and settled on the bar stool.

"And I wouldn't want to look like a whiteboard" I replied taking a cookie out.

"Whatever" he grumbled and continued to eat cookie after cookie.

"Hawww" Ansh stared with his eyes wide open. "You're eating my cookies" he ran over taking the jar away. "They're mine!" he yelled hugging it to his chest. "You fatty pa" he looked into it. "Mommy look he eats all of it" he showed me.

"Your pa is very bad. Think we should kick him out" I told him brightly and tugged on my dad's elbow.

"You ungrateful shit, don't ever ask me to get you your black forest cake"

"I would've let you stayed but you're here to rub it in my face and don't think I can't see that smug smile" I narrowed my eyes and swung open the door to push him out but stilled seeing RK stood there with his hand fisted in the air as if he were ready to knock.

"Oh look who's here?" My dad looked over his shoulder at me and smiled playfully and I knew RK was in for a shock treatment.

"What are you doing here after abandoning them 2 weeks ago?" he crossed his arms and stared at him with his deadly stare.

RK

How do I answer this question when I just came to the answer a few minutes back? I was still reeling from the shock of my own discovery. I swallowed hard taking a step back so he wasn't completely in my face.

"Um..."

"Don't um um me now you little shit!" he snapped angrily stepping forward. "You said you want to know your son, you said you wanted to be in his life, you said you wanted to be his dad and you did what? Ran like some headless chicken!" he growled.

"Can I may be just talk to Madhu about this? It is our son" I emphasised. "Not yours and mine"

"He's grown a pair" I heard him mutter to Madhu looking at me amused.

"Sure! But remember this time you run I'm going to kill you, last time I was coming over to kill you and serve your head on a platter for Madhu but she stopped me, so you hurt my daughter or my Ansh I'm going to break each f**king bone in your body and scatter them all around the UK" he hissed then turned to Madhu. "I'll be round the corner" he told her then walked past, stepping forward ready to punch me, I jumped back and saw him smirking then walking away.

"Your dad is damn dangerous" I sighed shaking my head.

"What the hell do you want?" I snapped.

"Yeah what the hell do you want pansy?" I heard the all too familiar voice behind her and saw Ansh glaring at me. 

Precap - ???

Pms tomorrow, it's nearing midnight here so heading to bed πŸ₯±

Hope you enjoyed it.

Please do leave your feedback. πŸ˜ƒ

If you'd like pms please add this account - sweettaz16pm

All My Works On Rishbala

Edited by sweettaz16pm - 10 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 wonderful and hilarious update
JINS_ROSE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome. ...Awesome. ...Awesome. ...loved it. ... 😊
Continue soon 😳
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ansh πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
is madhu very fat πŸ˜†

rk is irresponsibleπŸ˜”

continue soon dear. Its really very very different
Dia_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

woow this fanfic just cracks me up . keep writing more. cant wait for the next parts

Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My boss has officially declared me pagal aftrr I was not abt to stop laughn...dat to readn twice...I.e..maneet version too at off... 🀣

ansh nd his talk nd den his punch...hahaha 🀣