Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__smita__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

<font color="#006600">@Charu and UC - I want Madhu to take up Steve's film offer and start distracting herself from RK's thoughts. Then this girl should try to take advantage of RK's loneliness. But RK should not give in. And after Madhu comes to know of her, she should enter RK mansion again to claim her rights as RK's wife๐ŸคฃI want Pabbo out and Dips and Madhu joining hands to push this girl out.</font>

<font color="#006600">And relax there won't be any EMA.</font>

<font color="#006600">@Arnav - LOL OK got it๐Ÿ˜†</font>

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
It depends on the char too.
She  Is  Good  Actress.
Bring  On Separation
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

me too
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This girl looks nice. But the leads are far more better. I am not comparing stars on the basis of looks , but i feel like the cv's always bring someone who is less good looking than the leads. Like dipali,sultan and now this girl. None of them actually come close to leads when it comes to looks. Its just my point of view and dont bash me. 

And these colors always choose their products. Like AR did their previous show and Vaishnavi also is a colors product.
Edited by aan-rish - 10 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Chakku its separation time baby ...
and i dont like this girl.. she looks so manly.
richa13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Is she sultan part 2 ? bichadi hui behan of bhai ? :O :-P
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vaishnavi is pretty...will look good with VD and she's a good actress.I would have wanted a positive character as a new entry,one who befriends RK when he needs a shoulder to lean on,falls in love with him but respects and accepts the fact that he only loves Madhu(like anushka sharma's role in JTHJ).Isn't there enough negativity in the show already without having to add more??!!I wanted to see both Madhu & RK doing well in BW and ultimately paired in a movie where sparks ignite during romantic scenes โ˜บ๏ธand make them realise what they are together and the new girl working to unite them as a true friend would...is it really too much to ask for CVs??? A drunk and broken RK being taken advantage of by a 'negative lead' and Madhu holding the girl responsible for the breakdown of her marriage  is the way to get TRPs...really??๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by bahnni.mj - 10 years ago
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shonuu

@Chakku its separation time baby ...
and i dont like this girl.. she looks so manly.

๐Ÿ˜†...hey come on...she ain't that bad ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

๐Ÿ˜†...hey come on...she ain't that bad ๐Ÿ˜Š

She's not manly exactly, but she is not heroine material, and she can't carry off a lead heroine role in bollywood...looks department all other bollywood actresses are better looking than her. But she can play a supporting role in a movie, but I think she will play the lead female role in RK's next film and it will flop. 
rimitimi2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
noce girl But with RK...NO...