Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks a ton for the pics, Chakku. :) She acts well and has done varied roles.
Just don't want any repeat of the previous 'triangle' irritation.☢️
Edited by leelaa9 - 10 years ago
-stylediva- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg cute sri drools on vivai😛 chalo madhu take rest  & go on a break.rona dhona bahot hua,want chemistry physics & biology with new actress,waiting to see them together, THanxx Cvs for not making deeps as sympathiser🤣
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 she is goodlooking !! wow now cnt wait more
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Someone better than bhai who knows how to emote n act atleast
Vd n vd will luk together but
No touchy touchy scenes
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She looks good..i liked her in CID
i want RM bas
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
bhai part 2 😳 
haar taraf negativity Cv's just love show to viewers  so much negativity that ppl get fed up & quit watching the show 🤢

wow 1st time in history a co-actress of Vivian who is as old as him 😲 🤣...how did they find such a young heroine? 🤣...anyways her height is 5'6, what did u think? 😳...she is 5'11 too 🤣

and wow RK and the new girl - hawt chemistry, wud love to see them hugging and doing ILU ILU, etc etc...lo kar diya hook RK ko romantically with this girl in ur post 😛...watcha u gonna do now?? 😳 🤣🤣🤣
__smita__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

<font color="#006600">@manju and smita - Lets not judge before seeing her onscreen with RK. I am sure they must have had screentests of VD and Vaishnavi Dhanraj😆Oh God another VD with VD🤣</font>

<font color="#006600">But I don't care because I wanted RishBala to match and they matched😛</font>

thats why i said i think..yup maybe they had..but i doesnt mean they'll look beautiful..coz till now they've take plenty wrong decision..lets see..and i know the show is about rishbala and they match but if the others dont they doesnt look cool..
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

wow 1st time in history a co-actress of Vivian who is as old as him 😲 🤣...how did they find such a young heroine? 🤣...anyways her height is 5'6, what did u think? 😳...she is 5'11 too 🤣

and wow RK and the new girl - hawt chemistry, wud love to see them hugging and doing ILU ILU, etc etc...lo kar diya hook RK ko romantically with this girl in ur post 😛...watcha u gonna do now?? 😳 🤣🤣🤣

nishi🤣 only you can do this. I thought to do that but then just said excited to see vd with her.
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
From  My  City.
But  Not  That  Beautiful