Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaNtara4vr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"pyaar hua ...ikraar hua hai...pyaar se phir kyun darr tha hai dil..."...m still humming d song...😊...it was awesomely beautiful...👍🏼...👏...
Continue soon...Waiitng for it......
Waise dil aur dimaag ki ladaai mein...jeet toh ❤️dil❤️ ki honi chahiye...😳...Kyun sahi kaha na...😉...😃...
Rasika9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭 ab to update kardo yaarrr
Rasika9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭 amfi update kar na yaar, i m waiting eagerely

..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 29:

Next Morning it was 11 am at Naik's Constructions. Get was at Raghu's Cabin discussing some designs. She decided to stay Professionally with Raghu nd wont bring their Personal Issues in between Work. Raghu was loving d moment wen Antara is with him. He knows that Antara is still angry but on d same tym he knows that very soon her anger will over infact it had been over also but it was Antara who was not ready to accept it.

Antara: Raghu, I think dis would be perfect. Wat do u think?

Raghu didn't answered. Antara shoved her hand in front of his eyes

Antara: Raghu, r u listening to me?

Raghu(coming into senses): ummm. Ya. Sorry I was thinking about something?

Antara: u nd thinking about anything else except Work? That too at office? Sounds strange. Anyways wat makes u distract ur thoughts from work to somewhere else.

Raghu: Savera!

Antara(Shocked): Savera?

Raghu: ummm I mean Savy is Here. See.

He pointed towards d door. Antara turned back to look at the Direction where he has showing nd saw Savera coming towards the Cabin. She looked back at Raghu. She hated d glow that came at Raghu's Face wen he saw Savy.

Antara: oh I thought.

Raghu: wat u thought?

Antara: nothing

Meanwhile Savy entered in d Cabin.

Savera: Hey Antara! Hey Shona

Raghu: Hey Princess wats up? (Raghu says while getting up from his chair nd hugging her)

Antara gets irritated wen she saw all dis. she don't know wat bothering her more, Raghu addressing Savera Princess or Savera Addressing Raghu Shona or Raghu hugged her . her thoughts were distracted by Savy's voice

Savy: Antara, I said Hi to u too

Antara: oh I m sorry I was thinking something else. Hi Savy hws u?

Savy: Well I am Fine, but I guess u r not fine or should I say u too having NAIK affect on u (she winks while saying it)

Antara(blushes): umm No nothing like dat

Savy: so u want to say that u r not having Raghu's effect in ur life?

Antara(Muffled): no I mean..

Raghu(intervenes): Let it be Savy u r scaring Antara nw

Savy: Did I? I m so sorry Antara

Antara: No its ok I m fine.

Raghu: Anyways! By the way Savy wat makes u come so early in d morning that too at my Office.

Savy: Early? Raghu! Its 11:30 nw. u r calling it early

Raghu: I knw its 11:30 but for u its early na. I mean ur morning starts at 12 o clock

Savy: Very Funny Raghu. But for ur Kind information I m a fashion designer nw so I have to get up early nd now my Morning starts at 7 not 12.

Raghu: Ok Ms. Fashion Designer wat makes u to come at my office today

Savy: Actually I need ur help?

Raghu: Regarding wat?

Savy: Raghu, u knw that my Fashion show is there within few days but still I m not having enough organizers for it. So I thought that may be u can help me.

Raghu: ofcourse Savy anything for u. I knw many people nd dey will definitely organize ur Show.

Savy(happily): thanx Raghu I knw only u can get me out of dis Situation. So we r meeting at coffee ok

Raghu(amuzed): coffee?

Savy: ya I need to give u some details of my show which will help u.

Raghu: ok

Savy: so hw about 4 in d evening at ur Fav coffee Shop?

Raghu: ya sure I'll be there

Antara(intervenes): But Raghu u had ur meeting with Mr. sharma at 4. u cant miss dat

Raghu: oh that's not a big deal Antara. Ask Tasha to postpone that meeting.

Antara: But Raghu. Hws that

Savy(intervenes): Ummm Raghu I think u should not postpone ur meeting because of me.

Raghu: Don't be Silly Savy. Meeting is not much important den my Princess.

Savy: but Raghu

Raghu: anything for u Princess.

Savy: Aww that's really so sweet of u

Den both looks at Antara who was standing restless but tries her best to control her emotions nd den dey smiled at each other indicating that their plan is working.

Savy: ok Den. See u at 4. Bye Antara! Bye shona

Raghu: Bye Princess

Antara(faintly): bye Savy!

After Savy left Antara gives an angry look to Raghu

Raghu: What?

Antara: Princess?

Raghu: ya So?

Antara: u calling her Princess? Y?

Raghu: Well I dnt think that u need any reason to know that y am I calling her princess?

Antara: Raghu Stop talking in Riddles

Raghu: ok Well she's beautiful, lovable, innocent nd sweet (he said while adding a dreamy look into his eyes) so she is Princess na

Antara felt irritated to the core as she heards someone else' praise from Raghu who usually use to praise her

Antara: Lovable? Nd wat u said beautiful? Remember Raghu I m ur Fiance (she said while pointing her finger towards herself) hw can u praise any other girl in front of ur Fiance. No one can take my place got it. Don't u dare to look any other girl

Raghu: so u r admitting that u r my fianc (he said with a smile nd coming closer to her)

Antara got freezed. She realizes wat did she just said. She has outbursted all her emotions in front of him. She started moving backwards nd soon stuck between Table nd Raghu. She looked deep into his eyes which were questioning her.

Raghu(softly): bolo na Antara, u accepts that u r my fianc? But u said I mean nothing to u den y my closeness to Savy affects u? y don't u like me calling her Princess? Y don't u like wen I praise her infront of u? Bolo?

Antara looked into his eyes. She don't know wat she has to do now? How to reply him back? She has been trapped in her own words. She looked away from his eyes nd slowly moves away from him.

Raghu: u didn't answer me Antara?

Antara: Wo I mean to say that officially I m ur fiance (it took her lot of courage to control herself) nd wen Aaji come to know about ur looking towards any other girl she'll not like it.

Raghu smiles after hearing her nd thought that she'll not give up so easily nd now using aaji's name to cover her insecurities.

Raghu: Wat did u said Officially? But Antara it was u only na who has break this Engagement remember?

Antara could say nothing as she remembered her fight wid Raghu

Raghu: nd Aaji ki chinta tum mat karo unhe koi problem nahi hogi.

Antara: Matlab?

Raghu: ab dekho tum to mujhse Shaadi karogi nahi I mean tumhi ne to mana kiya tha na nd u don't love me also so ek na ek din to aaji ko sab batana hi hai den again she'll start looking another girl for me So y not Savy?

Antara: Savy?

Raghu(teasing): ya. She's smart, intelligent, beautiful.

Antara: but Aaji will not select her (believing on Raghu's lie)

Raghu: ofcourse she'll select her she knows her from childhood nd has always consider as her own Grand daughter. To unhe koi problem nahi hogi.

Antara(anxiously): So u mean to say u r going to Marry Savy?

Raghu: Wen did I said dat?

Antara: Abhi abhi to tumne kaha ki Aaji ko koi problem nahi hogi

Antara's answer brought a grin on Raghu's Face. He knew that his Arrow has hit at the right place. Antara had started feeling of Fear of losing him.

Raghu: oh That! Wo to tumne jaise kaha maine uske answer de diya. Waise I m getting a smell of burning.

Antara(amuzed): Burning? (den she looked around) But Raghu everything is fine. There is no fire anywhere.

Raghu(smiles): but I m getting smell. (Den leaned towards her) From ur Heart

Antara (try to cover up her jealousy): wat Rubbish?

Raghu: its not Rubbish. Its true u r getting jealous of Savy

Antara: ofcourse not. Y should I get jealous of her?

Raghu: u know she's smart, beautiful nd stunning too so may be u want to be like her but u cant so u feel jealous.

Antara: Listen Mr. Raghu Singh Naik Just because she wears small dresses that doesn't mean that she's stunning nd as far as my jealousy is concerned well neither I m jealous of her nor I want to be like her. I m happy in d way I m. nd I can be like her wenever I want but she cant be like me if she wants, got it (she said while pointing her finger towards him)

Raghu: dnt talk Rubbish Antara, u cant

Antara: I can

Raghu: no u cant

Antara: yes I can

Their conversation has been interrupted by the knock at the cabin. It was Tasha

Raghu: wats it Tasha

Tasha: Wo MK oh silly me. I mean sir I have came to remind u about ur meeting wid sharma's

Raghu: ya Tasha I need to tell u about that only. Postpone that meeting. I have something important to do today (he said while looking at Antara who was making faces)

Tasha: But sir.

Raghu: u may leave

Tasha: ok sir

She left. After Tasha left Antara was also about to move outside but coudnt as her wrist has been hold By Raghu. He pulls her towards him. Their faces were mere inches. Raghu's touch was giving Goosebumps to Antara. She closed her eyes as she felt him coming closer to her. slowly Raghu whispered

Raghu: u cant Antara

Antara(coming back to senses): I can Raghu

She said nd left d Cabin Angrily leaving Raghu Behind Smiling.

Raghu(to himself): Sorry Antara, but this is important so that u can pour out ur inner feelings. Lets see hw long will u hide it.

In Sanjeevani Shilpa was in Locker room smiling a lot wen Arman came to her. he loved d smile on her face.

Arman: Kya Baat hai? aaj kafi smile kar rahi ho?

Shilpa: yes I m very Happy today

Arman: Y?

Shilpa: Arman, di is back after 1 week. Oh I m so happy that I cant tell u. my half life is back

Den she looked at Arman who was staring at her. she felt nervous

Shilpa: wat r u seeing?

Arman: u. u look so good wen Smile nd Today I m seeing my old Shilpa Back whom I m missing from so many days.

The Word "my Shilpa" has given goosebumps to Shilpa. She looked straight to his eyes which were looking hers nd dere was an eyelock session between dem. But it was interrupted by someone's voice

"Ahem Ahem! M I disturbing u Dr. Arman" A girl said

Both looked at the direction of d Voice nd Saw Savy standing over dere. Shilpa dnt know who was she. She thought her as Arman's Girlfriend nd dis thought made him even more uncomfortable wen she hugged him.

Arman: Wat r u doing over here?

Savy: Bus tumse milne ka mann kiya to chali aayi. Kuch galat kiya?

Arman: nahi tum kuch galat karti kaha ho

Savy: I know dat. Tell me something which I don't know.

Arman: Whatever (den looked at shilpa who was standing confused) Ah! Sorry I didn't introduced u both. Umm Savera she's.

Savy(intervenes): Shilpa rite?

Shilpa: umm ya.

Savy: hi! Savera Arman's Sweet younger sis. But u can call me Savy

Shilpa: Sis (den she smiled of relief) but hw u came to know that my name is Shilpa

Savy: well Good Question. Actually Bro use to talk a lot about u wenever I speak to him nd today seeing u both together I m confirmed that u r Shilpa.

Shilpa Blushes wen she heard dat Arman use to talk about her.

Shilpa: umm u Guys carry on I need to go for an emergency. Catch u later Savy

Savy: ok Bye.

Shilpa left from dere

Savy: Hhmm nice choice Bro.

Arman: Wat was all dat?

Savy: wat?

Arman: y u told her that I use to talk about her?

Savy: I think I didn't said a lie?

Arman: ya. But y u told her?

Savy: Bro it was her right to know about ur feelings. Nd I wonder y didn't u told her yet? Did u still feel anything for Riddhima?

Arman: Ofcourse not Savy. U know Riddhima is my past nd Shilpa is my present nd Future too nd I had really stopped thinking about Riddhima anymore

Savy: den wats d Problem Bro. see u told her everything about ur past nd u have also said that she likes u too den were's d Problem

Arman: I don't know but I m Afraid

Savy: Wait! Wait! Wat m I Listening? Arman Malik no The Great Arman Malik is afraid that too from proposing a girl. Wats wrong wid u?

Arman: leave it u wont understand

Savy: y?

Arman: because u have never been in love before

Savy(seriously): Bro. may be I havent been in love before but that doesn't mean I don't know how it feels wen u love someone, hw it feels wen u wait for the person to whom u love to say those 3 special words to u. (den looks at Arman who was looking at her confused. She quickly changed her mood) I mean to say u know ur sis rite. I had solved many love problems u know so i know he it feels.

Arman: oh I thought something else

Savy: don't think too much for me bro just go nd propose her before its too late.

Arman: ok baba I'll try to do it soon

Savy(roles her eyes): tumse kuch nahi hoga. Raghu ke sath rahe rahe tum bhi usi ke jaise ho gaye ho. Mujhe hi kuch karma padega

Arman: wat r u planning to do?

Savy: u'll come to know soon

Arman: Savy, dnt do any mischief

Savy: dnt worry Bro. I wont do any mischief

Arman: better nd ya next tym wen u come to hospital dnt wear these Short dresses

Savy: y? these r so cool.

Arman: whatever! But I don't like guys looking at u like dey have seen something from museam

Savy(laughs): Oh my Possesive Bro! wat should I do with u. Bro. I m big enough to handle all dis

Arman: I knw dat but still dnt come like dis. nd i m ur Elder Brother nd u have to listen to me

Savy: ya Just 5 mins. Elder. 

Arman: Watever! but still i m elder nd i know wat is right or wrong for u. ok

Savy: Acha baba fine. I wont.

Arman: Good. Ok I have to go for rounds catch u at home bye

Savy: Bye!

Arman left nd savy smiles at her

Savy(To himself): omg My Sweet bro! lagta hai Raghu ke sath sath mujhe tumhari love story bhi set karke jana padega. Chal Savy Lag ja Kaam pe. Tere Friend aur tere Bro dono ko teri zaroorat hai.

At Naik's constructions it was about 3:15 of d afternoon nd Antara was sitting restless in her cabin. Raghu is going to meet Savy that too during office hours. She was looking at tym again nd again nd watching At Raghu's cabin through d glass who was completing his work as soon as possible.

On the other hand Raghu too noticing Antara from his Cabin from d corner of his Eyes. he loves d way Antara getting restless. It indicates that Antara will soon confess her feelings to him but for nw he should not stop. He quickly get up from his chair.

As soon as he gets up from her chair Antara saw him nd thought that he's going to meet Savy she too comes out from her cabin nd headed towards his cabin. As soon as she entered in his cabin She bumped into him as he was also coming towards door. Bumping wid him make her lose her balance nd she was about to Fall wen She felt a grip of Strong hands around her waist. She looked at his face nd once again lost in his Brown almond eyes which was full of love nd care. Hw can she believe that Raghu is having interest in any other girl wen all she could she in his eyes was only her nd no one else. Raghu too lost in her deep eyes. Both don't know that for how long they were lost in each other. After some moment they both came back to their Senses nd broke d Gaze. Raghu pulls her upwards nd Antara adjusted herself

Raghu: tumne kya Girne me PhD kari hui hai? jab dekho tab girti rehti ho.

Antara: Wo. Sorry. Actually main..

Raghu: Its ok Antara, but y r u in so much hurry?

Antara: Wo.. Actually I thought that u were leaving

Raghu: Ya So?

Antara: So I thought can I also come with u.

Raghu: u? y?

Antara: I too wanted to meet Savy

Raghu: but Antara u met her in d Morning only. Den y again?

Antara: but u r also going to meet her na. if u can go to meet her den y cant i?

Raghu looked at her with a smirk on his face. Antara realizes that wat did she just said

Antara: I mean may be I can help. Moreover I don't have much work also So I thought to accompany u. Do u have any problem?

Raghu: I don't have any problem. Afterall u r going to help me only not for any other reason rite?

Antara(Trapped): ya Rite.

Raghu: So c'mon lets Go. Otherwise Savy has to wait for us.

Antara: ya sure. Hw should u make Savy wait (she said irritatedly)

Raghu: ya. Afterall she's my Princess (Raghu said pretended like he didn't notice Antara's Irritation)

Antara: ya Ofcourse

She said nd headed outside d cabin furiously. Nd Raghu was still standing there smiling.

Raghu(To himself): Ms. Antara Kaul did is just d beginning. Nd dis game continues until u wont come out from ur own shell. Nd I promise that day is not Far away.

He smiles nd headed towards outside.

Precap:

Coffee with Savy nd Antara takes advice from Shilpa            

CHECK THE NEXT POST FOR PART 30 :))) <3

Edited by amfi123 - 9 years ago
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 30:

Whole ride was went silent. Raghu looked at Antara from d corner of his eyes who was sitting restless. He decided not to disturb her. after 30 mins. Of journey dey both reaches to Coffee Shop. Raghu parks d Car nd dey both headed inside d cafe where Savy is already waiting. She was happy to See Raghu nd Antara together. It indicates that her plan is working. Antara who was running away from him is nw accompanying him. Meanwhile they both reaches to her.

Savy: Hey Raghu!

Raghu: Hey Princess! Not bad. Time ki Puntual ho gyi ho.

Savy: Hhhmmm Ab NAIK ke sath meeting thi to punctual to hona hi tha. Infact main to 15 min pehle hi aa gayi thi (den turned to Antara) Oh! hi Antara. Sorry I didn't notice u

Antara: Its OK Savy.

Savy: Anyways y don't we sit first

Antara: ya Sure.

Suddenly Waiter brings two mugs of Coffee which surprises both Antara nd Raghu.

Savy: wo, I know that NAIK doesn't like to waste his tym so maine pehle hi order kar diya tha. But Antara mujhe nahi pata tha kit um bhi aa rahi ho (she said pretending that she doesn't know about Antara's arrival nd was surprised to see her here) warna main tumhare liye bhi order kar deti.

Raghu: Actually Savy Antara yaha meri help karne aayi hai. Rite Antara?

Antara: ya.

Suddenly Antara Notices that the Coffee that waiter has brought was cappuccino

Raghu: wat happen Antara? U look so surprised

Antara: Wo... Coffee...

Raghu: ya

Antara: I mean its Cappuccino

Savy: oh dat. Wo I had ordered for me nd Raghu. Should I order the same for u also?

Antara: But Raghu use to have Black coffee.

Savy: oh! I didn't know dat?

Raghu: its ok Savy. No problem I can have it.

Antara: but Raghu. U like Black coffee

Raghu: Antara, ab Savy ne itne pyaar se order kiya hai so hw could I refuse to her (den turned to waiter) pls get a black coffee for d lady

Antara: No... I mean I too like to have cappuccino

Raghu(amuzed): R u sure?

Antara: ya y?

Raghu: Because its quiet bitter in taste. U may not like it

Antara: hw can u say that I'll not like it

Raghu: because u only drink black Coffee so dat means u wont like any other flavour

Antara: I don't drink any other flavour because I don't want to. That doesn't mean that I don't like it

Both Waiter nd Savy were looking at their Arguments confused

Raghu: So u want to say that today u want to have dis flavour

Antara: Raghu, if u can Drink Cappuccino with her den y cant I Drink dat wid u?

Raghu has a smirk on his face nd Antara too realizes wat did she just said

Antara(trying to cover up): I mean I too can have cappuccino

Raghu(with fake anger): fine. Baad me mat kehna dat I didn't warned u (den turned to waiter) Cappuccino for d lady

Waiter: R u sure Sir?

Raghu: yes

Waiter nods nd goes from dere. Meanwhile Savy nd Raghu discuss about the show nd Raghu has given her few contacts which can help her. Antara too suggests her few ideas for her Show which Savy likes. She gestures Raghu for his Gr8 choice to which Raghu only smiles. In d meanwhile Waiter brings d Coffee for Antara. Raghu knows dat Antara will not like its taste so he tried one last tym

Raghu: Antara think once again

Antara: Raghu I m confirmed

Saying dis Antara sipped d Coffee nd as expected she spits it out at first Sip only nd started Coughing as it was Bitter in taste. Raghu got so worried wen he looks Antara in dat Cond. He quickly rubs her back to make her calm.

Raghu(anxiously): Antara!! Antara, r u fine? I told u that u cant able to drink it, but u never listened to me. Nw See wat has happened?

Antara looked at his Face which was full of Worries nd concern about her. he has forgetten d World Around him. He has even forget that he has came here to met Savy.

Antara: Raghu, I m fine nw.

Raghu: R u sure?

Antara(with a smile): ya.

Saying Dis she was again going to sip d Coffee wen Raghu stopped her by holding her hand. She looked at him

Raghu: Not again Pls.

Antara: I m not feeling well. I need to go home.

Saying dis she gets up from d chair nd Rushes outside.

Savy: umm.. Raghu I guess Antara is really not Feeling Fine. Nd u should be with her this tym. I guess kuch zyada hi ho gaya. Just take her Home

Raghu: R u sure? I mean wat about meeting?

Savy: Let it be Raghu, it can be done afterwards also nd moreover she needs u rite nw.

Raghu: Savy u r saying dis? u have only said na that I have to be strong during dis whole Mission as its important

Savy: Ya I told u nd I m only saying to u to go to her rite nw. Raghu today wat I saw in her eyes was just not only Jealousy, but the Pain, the Fear of Losing u to any other girl. Thasy I m saying go to her. we can carry forward our plan afterwards also.

Raghu: I guess u r rite. Thanx Savy.

Savy: Anytime Raghu.

Raghu smiles nd left from dere leaving Savy behind Smiling

Antara was in Parking Lot standing next to Raghu's car. Trying to recollect wat she has done inside. She couldn't believe that she has gone so much Insane in her jealousy.

Antara(To herself): wats Wrong wid u Antara? U knw it very well that u wont like its taste den also u tried it. Raghu was stopping u but u Argued wid him nd didn't listen to him. Y m I doing all dis? Wat I wanna to Prove? Does I want to Prove dat I m better then Savy? Y m I feeling so much insecure from her wen I know that Raghu was not going anywhere Far from me.

Her trail of Thoughts have been Broken wen she felt someone tapped her Shoulders. She turned to look back nd saw Raghu standing in front of her.

Antara: Raghu! Tum yahan?

Raghu: ya Antara hw r u feeling nw?

Antara: much better

Raghu: u were going home na den y r u standing over here alone?

Antara: ummm... Wo,... I was going only.

Raghu: C'mon I'll Drop u.

Antara: its ok Raghu. I can Go

Raghu: Antara, kabhi bina zid kare meri koi baat Raghu sakti ho?

Antara nodded her head innocently in yes

Raghu: hhmmm Good. Nw lets go

Antara: but ur Meeting?

Raghu: Antara, it can be done afterwards also. Nw c'mon sit in d car.

She nodded nd sits in d car nd Raghu started driving.

It was about 6:30 PM wen dey both reaches to the outhouse. Raghu opens d Door for Antara nd Antara slowly comes out. She was still lost in her thoughts. She wants to get out from all dis. She wants to get out from her insecurities, from her weird Behaviour, from her Anger. She is realizing that she has punished enough Raghu infact more den it needed. Enough of listening to her mind, nw its tym to listen to her Heart which always say to Forgive Raghu. Raghu was about to go back to his car wen Antara calls him

Antara: Raghu!!!

Raghu turned around nd Looked at Antara

Raghu: Wat happen Antara? Is everything ok?

Antara: ya... Wo... I want to say something to u

Raghu: yes Antara (he said while coming to her) Wat happen?

Antara: wo... Coffee Shop me jo hua uske liye...

Raghu: wait a Sec Antara, agar tum uske liye Sorry bolne wali ho to rehne do because ye tumhari Aadat hai ki pehle galti karo aur fir Bolo Sorry

Antara (furiously): Tum kabhi meri Poori baat sun ke react kar sakte ho. Jab dekho tab aadhi Adhoori baat pe React karte ho.

Raghu: Ab tum har baat bolne me itna tym logi to main kya karoonga?

Antara: Tumse to baat karna hi bekaar hai.

Raghu: To mat karo, waise bhi tumne mujhe bulaya tha, maine nahi

Antara: Galti ho gyi, jo maine aapko bula liya. Pls Go

She said while making a Face nd turned her back towards Raghu angrily, Raghu too was furious at her behaviour. He also started to move towards his car. Suddenly Both of Dem realizes that dey were again Arguing instead of talking peacefully.

Antara(To herself): Paagal ho gayi hai Antara, tune use baat karne ke liye roka than d u have started fighting wid him. C'mon Girl Grow up

Raghu(To Himself): ye kya kar raha hai Raghu? Itni mushkil se to kuch bolna chahati thi aur tu usse lad raha hai. Wats Wrong wid u

Dey both turned around Together to look at each other.

"Sorry" Dey both said Together nd den smiles

Raghu: Ajeeb Baat hai na Antara, hum jab bhi baat karne ki sochte hai to ladne lagte hai

Antara: Raghu, I m tired of fighting wid u. I guess I had overreacted for d whole Situation nd was punishing u more den it needed.

Raghu: Antara, dnt blame urself. If I was at ur place den may be I should have also done the same thing.

Antara: No Raghu, mujhe bhi sochna chahiye tha, afterall u have done all dis for me

Raghu: Its ok Antara. Lets Forget about everything ok.

He said dis nd about to leave wen Stopped by Antara's Voice

Antara: Kya hum Fir Se Dost nahi ban sakte?

Raghu freezed at d spot we he hear dis. he couldn't believe on his ears. Does Antara just said him to be her friend again? Does she wanted to give their Relationship another chance. He quickly turned back to face her.

Raghu: Wat did u just said Antara?

Antara(under her breath): Ye lo itni Zor se bola fir bhi nahi suna, Abhi Savy ne bola hota chahe Dheere se hi sahi turant sun liya hota. Dusht Daanav (Den to him) I said Cant we Be friends again?

Raghu(tapping on his ears): No I was checking was my ears r working or not. Antara Kaul has asked me to be his Friend again. Wow!

Antara: Raghu. Stop irritating me.

Raghu: Antara, it was not me who has broken dis friendship. That was u, so hw can I decide for our friendship? U have to decide for it.

Antara thought for a While nd den extends her hand towards him

Antara(innocently): Friends?

Raghu Smiles nd meet his hand to hers

Raghu: Friends. Nd is baar hamesha k liye.

Antara said nothing but smiles. Somewhere in her heart she was feeling light.

Raghu: Nw yaha khade khade smile karti rahogi ya Coffee bhi Pilaogi

Antara(amuzed): Coffee?

Raghu: ya nw we have became friends so For Celebration atleast a coffee is must. Hai na. moreover I didn't have it at caf also. Thanx to u.

Antara: Wat? Did I said u not to Drink. No na. den y u didn't have it over dere

Raghu: Ah! Rite y didn't I have it over dere? Let me remember. Ab yaad aaya? U were not fine over dere nd u expect me to enjoy my Coffee over dere rite?

Antara: u Left because of me? (she said wid both surprised nd touched)

Raghu(realizes wat he said): Ofcourse. I mean ab tum to apna khayal rakhogi nahi to kisi na kisi ko to hona chahiye na warna tumhari wajah se Aaji mujhe daatengi.

Antara: So u have done dis for Aaji?

Raghu: ya ofcourse. Wat else did u thought?

Antara (frowns): Nothing

She said dis nd About to leave wen Raghu Stops her by holding her hand nd comes closer to her. Antara's Heart skipped a Bit wen she felt Raghu so close to her.

Antara (To herself): Damn! Dis Person crashes whole my System nd Drives me Insane nd After dat Skips away happily leaving his Effect of Proximity on me.

In d Mean Tym Raghu turned her towards him

Raghu: Bura Laga?

Antara didn't said a word nd looked at the other side. Raghu raises her face through her chin to face him.

Raghu: Bolo na Antara, tumhe Bura laga?

Antara looked straight in his eyes like wanted him to read her eyes which were confessing her love, her Insecureness to him. But den she quickly looked away. Raghu too smiles nd looked away.

Raghu: Acha baba Sorry! Antara hum abhi abhi Dost bane hai to fir lad kyun rahe hai.

Antara gave him a look.

Raghu: ok Baba nw I'll not irritate u anymore.

Antara: Promise?

Raghu: yup Promise

Antara smiles at dis. Raghu was so happy to see her smiling after so many days

Raghu(to himself): uff I can do anything to make her smile

Antara: u said something

Raghu: umm... ya I need Coffee. So shall we

Antara: ya sure

Both headed towards d Outhouse

Both stepped inside d house. But the whole house was dark

Antara: y its so Dark over here (she said while trying to Switch on d lights)

Raghu: wat happen?

Antara: I don't know but lights on nahi ho rahi

Raghu: hhmmm nothing to surprise

Antara: wat do u mean?

Raghu: jaha tum ho waha koi problem na ho aisa to ho nahi sakta. Tumhare sath life life nahi balki ek Roller coaster ride lagti hai

Antara: Raghu not again. Nd if u have so much proud on urself den y don't u do something to bring d lights back

Raghu: hw can I? I m not an electrician

Antara: Dekha Suggestions dena Aasan hota hai. kar ke dikhao tab pata chale

Raghu: o Really! Nw see wat NAIK can do

He takes out his cell nd started dialing d no. of d Securities

Raghu(shouts): Hello! Wat d hell is happening? The Lights of Outhouse was not coming since long nd u guys were just sitting... I don't care if d Lights were not here within 10 mins. Den just u all have to start find new Job. Got it

He said nd cuts d call. Even in d Dark Antara could Feel hw much angry he was. She decided to make him calm

Antara: ummm... wat happen?

Raghu: nothing d lights will be here in few mins.

Antara: oh! But hw will we able to manage till den. I cant see anything in Dark

Raghu(sarcastically): Acha! Is it? I was not knowing it. Antara, no one could able to see in d dark. Its not unusual

Antara(make a puppy face): I know. But u knw na that I had a phobia from Darkness.

Raghu: Ah! Yes I remember, Antara Kaul is scared of Darkness

Antara: I m not scared ok. Bas ghabra jati hoon

Raghu: kyun? (he said while coming closer to her)

Antara:Aise hi (she said while moving backwards)

Raghu: u think that some kind of Ghost will cum

Antara (scared): Raghu Please! U know dat I m scared of ghosts

Raghu: but just nw u said dat u r not scared of anything

Antara: ummm... ya but...

She couldn't complete her sentence wen she felt Raghu's Arms Around ger waist which were giving her goosebumps. Raghu Pulled her closer to him. She didn't realize that dey were standing near d window nd d Moonlight was Falling on dem. All she could Sense is Raghu's Presence around her, holding her. the whole World around her seems to stop. Unknowingly she placed her hands on Raghu's Bare chest which was visible through his Shirt where his heart was pounding hard which has made a chill ran down her spine. Raghu too was mesmerized seeing her in moonlight. He didn't wanted to let her go away from me. He makes his Grip Tighter on her waist as she tries to withdrew herself. The wind that was coming through the Window was making her hairs blow to her face. He gently removes her hair from her face behind her ears caressing her soft Skin. She closed her eyes to his soft touch. At that moment she didn't cared of anything, she didn't cared that she was angry with him, She didn't cared that her relationship with him has again changed from love to friendship, all she knows is that she was melting, she was melting in Raghu's Arms. Both stayed their in d same posture not willing to move wen Raghu has started coming closer to her. Antara closed her eyes as she felt his breath on her face wen he whispered

Raghu(Whispers): u don't need to get scared Antara wen I m wid u

Antara opens her eyes nd sees Raghu so close to her. there was only a inch difference between their lips. Antara came into Senses nd tries to withdrew herself again but didn't realize dat Raghu's Grip was too Strong on her Waist nd dis made her Lose her as well as Raghu's Balance nd Antara ended up falling on Raghu. Together they hit d floor. Antara's  hands were still on his chest while Raghu's Hands were tight around her waist not wanting to break d Hug. Everything happened so quick nd unexpectedly that Antara couldn't realize not even Raghu but both were enjoying d moment wen dey were so close to each other. Both were waiting for dis moment. At dat Moment Raghu wanted to kiss her, to feel her Rosy Lips, but something in her mind stopped him from Doing so.

Antara struggles to get up once again but Raghu tightened his Grip again which loses her balance again nd fall back on Raghu's Chest wid a jerk nd Antara  Unexpectdly kissed his bare chest. Raghu closed his eyes d moment he feels Antara's Lips on his skin. He hugged her even more tighter not wanting her to go. Antara too gives in nd rested her head on his chest. Dey Didn't realize for hw Long dey were in dat Position or dey didn't wanted to realize. Dey just wanted to be with each other. Suddenly the light in d outhouse came bringing Antara back to her senses. She looked at Raghu who was still holding her in his Arms.

Antara(softly): Raghu!

Raghu: hhmmm

Antara: Lights have came

Raghu: So?

Antara: R u going to stay like dis Whole nite?

Raghu(mischievously): Well I don't have any Problem Antara

Antara(Blushes): Raghu Pls Leave me nw

Raghu noticed her uneasiness. Nd dey both get up

Both looked away from each other to regain their senses den looked back to each other nd lost in d Eye lock wen it was broken by Shilpa's Voice

Shilpa: Ahem Ahem! I hope I m not Disturbing d love Birds

Both looked at Shilpa nd gets a bit Embarresed, Antara more.

Antara: ummm Shilpa its nothing like dat. Raghu was here for Coffee nd i...

Shilpa: nd u were serving him rite?

Antara: ya... No... I mean...

Shilpa: Relax di! I was only Kidding, u were getting Nervous like I caught u both Red Handed (Den turned to Raghu) So Jiju did u had ur Coffee?

Raghu: umm No Shilpa! U know ur Di is very Slow

Shilpa Giggles nd Antara irritates before she could say something she  notices d Lipstick Mark on Raghu's Chest nd gets worried. She didn't want Shilpa to see it. She tries to signal her from her eyes about the mark but he didn't able to understand wat is she trying to say

Antara (To herself): ye Lo! Babaji kya karoon main is Insaan ka? Raghu For God sake cover ur Chest.

In d mean tym Shilpa notices d Mark. She smiled Mischeviously nd was Happy that the things r getting Better between Both of dem

Shilpa: ummm Jiju I guess Di has Served u many other things then Coffee

Antara gets Nervous nd Raghu Confused

Raghu: wat?

Shilpa: I mean Snacks. Did u know di really makes Snacks very Well

Ok Antara Cant take ot anymore she knows very well wat Shilpa is trying to say.

Antara(intervenes): umm Raghu... whom r u listening? U know she's so stupid. C'mon lets have coffee

Raghu was abpout to Say Something wen her Cell phone rings. His face was lite up wen he Saw Savy's name over dere

Raghu: hey Princess wats up?

By Hearing word Princess Antara understands who could it be but she tries to control her jealousy

Savy: Where r u Raghu?

Raghu: I m at outhouse? Anything Serious?

Savy: ya I wanted to meet u. remember we have to go to the organizer

Raghu: oh Ya! Dnt worry Princess I'll be there in few mins. Sorry to kept u waiting.

Savy: ok Bye

Raghu: Bye See u.

Antara was listening impatiently to their Converstaions nd was waiting for him to finish.

Raghu: umm Antara I need to go rite nw

Antara: But Coffee...

Raghu: Some other tym Antara. Rite nw Princess needs me

Antara: but atleast have a cup of Coffee den go

Raghu: Antara u know, I cant make savy wait. She's so important to me. Ok I need to go nw. Bye. Bye Shilpa

Shilpa(smiles): bye Jiju

Antara(frowning): Bye

Raghu left nd Antara has again got Fear in her heart

Shilpa: Hhmmm Seems Savy is very close to jiju

Antara: wat do u mean?

Shilpa: See jiju has left everything for her

Antara: shut up shilpa. Its nothing like dat. She was just his Good Friend nd Raghu was only helping her. There's nothing between dem.

Shilpa: Relax Di! Y u r so much over Reacting. I was only Kidding

Antara herself Didn't know d reason for her Behaviour. Not evern she able to understand Raghu's Behaviour. One tym She feels that Raghu was only hers but another moment his Concern Towards Savera makes her think Twice.

Shilpa: Di! Kaha kho gayi

Antara: ummm Nothing Shilpa Sorry.

Shilpa: its ok Di. Acha can u prepare a cup of Coffee for me pls.

Antara ya sure! U get Fresh I'll make it

Shilpa: thanx Di

Shilpa left nd Antara too lefts for kitchen to prepare Coffee

In D mansion Raghu was getting ready wen he notices d Lipstick Mark on his chest. Den he recollects d moment in which Both of dem were so close to each other. Den he remembers hw Antara was guiding him about the mark but he didn't understand at dat tym. He smiles at his stupidness nd Antara's Innocence

Raghu(To himself): Hhmmm So Dis is wat Antara trying to say. But Antara u can hide dis mark but hw will nd how long u'll hide ur love for me. I know very soon u r going to Confess about ur Love.

He said nd start getting ready again

In D outhouse Antara has Prepared Coffee for Shilpa nd dey both were Having it wen Something Struck at Antara's Mind

Antara: umm Shilpa

Shilpa(watching TV nd having coffee): Hw can we gain a guy's Attention Towards us

Shilpa has almost spits out her Coffee wen she heard Wat Antara is saying she looked at her Shocked

Antara: I mean. Wen did Guys Seek interest to any other girl

Shilpa: Di! U r asking me dis? I mean u didn't have any interest in all dis

Antara: ya I was asking generally

Shilpa: really? Well anyways Di A guy gets interest to any other girl den only wen D Girl with whom he was doesn't Shows her Interest towards him

Antara: Matlab?

Shilpa: See di. Its very Simple if we cant give tym or interest to our Love den defunately he'll look somewhere else where he can get d same Love wat he wanted. For instance Take u nd Jiju. I know u Both r Perfect wid each other but if u didn't give any interest to Jiju or u didn't Respond to his feelings den definitely A Girl like Savera or any other girl will gain his Attention towards her nd he'll like to spend more tymn wid her den u

Antara: So Wat should a girl do in dat?

Shilpa: Well she has to give tym to her love moreover she has to tell her love that she didn't love him less than he did. As simple as dat

Antara: ok

Shilpa: But wait a sec. y u r asking me dis? I mean is everything ok between u nd Jiju

Antara: ya Everything is Fine. Wo... Preeti was asking me

Shilpa: Preeti Di? R u sure?

Antara: ya y?

Shilpa: no I mean since wen she needs to know hw to gain Guys Attention towards her. afterall Every guy was dying for her

Antara: So cant She asked for dis?

Shilpa: ok baba Fine. Nw dnt get irritate again.

She said nd again started watchoing TV. Antara gets up from dere nd moved towards d Window

Antara(To herself): Can it be true wat Shilpa has just said? May be? But y d hell I m thinking all Dis? maine to Raghu se dosti kar li hai na. den y I m still getting insecure from Savy? Because wat I feel for Raghu is more den a friendship. Den y m I stopping myself from not telling him. Is dis is d Reason y Raghu is getting too much involved wid Savy? O God! Raghu ye tumne mujhe kaha Fasa Diya. Na to main tumse Door reh sakti hoon aur na hi kisi aur ko tumhare paas dekh sakti hoon. Nw only God will know wat will happen Next

Precap:

Trip to Alibagh

Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 28

Antara was jealous n upset seeing Savy sitting in front seat

Raghu's song Pyaar huwa ikraar huwa made Antara to smile.

OMG the kiss. Tht was superb
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 29 n 30

Savy n Raghu made plan to make Antara to confess her feelings.

Antara went with Raghu to meet Savy. She even drank Capechhino.

Raghu n Antara spent romantic time with each other. Antara kissed Raghu on his chest. Tht was funny when Antara was signalling Raghu towards her lipstick's mark.

Trip hmm waiting
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGG 
this update was sooo good excellent 
i loved it soo much 
antu jealous 
raghu naughty 
hayee kya jodi hai yaar 
loving it totally 
waitng for antus confession