Posted: 9 years ago
Amfi kya update thi...Wow !Wow ! Wow !!
Back to Mumbai in the precap .. Yay !
RaNtara4vr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 27:
Antu searching for Raghu...😳...
Antu trying to convince him...but Raghu is Raghu...😎...πŸ˜ƒ...

Antu k rival ne entry maari...πŸ˜‰...
...hmmm...Plan in Action...absolutely working...πŸ‘πŸΌ...

yay......Back to Mumbai......

Waiting 4 d next part......

..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 28:

Antara bid a good bye to her Nanimaa nd Mom nd came outside d House where Raghu waiting for her outside d Car. She wondered where Savy has gone den she thought may be she already gets herself seated. Raghu moves forward to taker her Luggage nd placed it at the back bonnet of car. As soon as Antara opened d door of Passenger Seat she saw Savy sitting over dere smiling at her. Initially Antara felt irritated as it was her place nd Hw could raghu let her sit over dere. She looked at Raghu who knows wat to do nw

Raghu: wo... Savy likes d front seat of car so I thought...

Antara: its ok. I don't mind (she said with a smile)

Raghu(amuzed): Really?

Antara(smiles): Ya! I mean Savy has came after so many years nd she's ur Good Friend afterall. Hai na Savy

Savy(amuzed too): Ya ofcourse.

She gets herself seated at d back seat. Both Raghu nd Savy looked at each other. Both were confused at her sudden change of behaviour. Raghu gets himself seated at d driver's seat nd started Driving. He looked through d Mirror at Antara who was sitting Quietly watching outside d window.

During d Whole journey it was only Savy who was talking to both Raghu nd Antara nd dey were giving their Answers. Till nw Raghu has a misconception dat only Antara can talk so much but no Its d Habbit of every girl. He smiled at his thought. After 6 Hrs of Journey All of dem finally reached to Mumbai. Raghu Drops savy at her Home.

Savy: Thanx Raghu

Raghu: Anytime Princess.

Savy: Awww So sweet of u. Bye Shona!

Raghu: Bye Princess

Antara made an irritating face wen she heard their Convo.

Savy: Bye Antara.

Antara: Bye Savy (she said with a fake smile)

Raghu couldn't help himself Laughing but tries to control himself. After Savy left Raghu notices dat Antara is still sitting at the Back.

Raghu: Waise u can come at front.

Antara: its Ok, I m fine over here (she said while looking outside d Window)

Raghu: No I dont have any problem if u sit over dere but agar tum aisi hi peeche baithi rahi to sabko lagega ki main tumhara Driver hoon. So if u pls come in front.

Antara(murmurs): Dusht Daanav Chain se baithne bhi nahi deta.

Raghu: U said Something?

Antara: No.

Raghu: so r u coming or should I send an invitation to u?

Antara gets out from d car nd gets herself seated at the passenger's seat. Raghu looked at her anger nd smiles nd started driving.

Raghu: Waise Antara, Savy tumhe kaisi lagi?

Antara(to herself): Nw Y is he asking this from me? (den To Raghu) She's good

Raghu(teases her): Good or Excellent?

Antara: Both.

Raghu: Really?

Antara: Ya.

Raghu realized that Antara is not in d mood of  talking so he decided to do something else.

Raghu: ummm Antara

Antara: Nw wat?

Raghu: Well I just want to ask that will u mind if I listen to some music?

Antara(To herself): RAGHU nd Music? Wats wrong with him?

Raghu: wat r u thinking?

Antara: Nothing.

Raghu: So will u mind If I...

Antara: Its ur Car na?

Raghu: ya

Antara: Den do whatever u want?

Raghu: ok.

By saying dis he switched on d FM wishing that somewhere in some channel Kishore Kumar's Songs would be playing so that Antara's mood gets better but to his luck none of d channel is playing Kishore Kumar's Song but luckily in one channel an old song is playing. He thought that may be she like it. He increases d Volume of d song. Nd d song was

Pyar hua, Ikrar Hua hai, Pyar se fir kyun darta hai dil. Kehta hai dil Rasta Mushkil maloom nahi hai Kahan Manzil.

As soon as Antara listens d Song she started feeling uncomfortable as dis Song was completely Suiting to their Present situations. Raghu's noticed Antara's Restlessness but he didn't interrupt nd continues listening to song because he was loving her restlessness. As d song is going on It was getting difficult for Antara to sit comfortably. She finally switches off  d Radio. Raghu looked at her surprisingly

Antara: Wat?

Raghu: Y did u switched it off? I mean I thought u love old Songs nd dis one is d most beautiful one.

Antara(muffled): Ya. But I dnt feel like listening to song right now. U have any Problem?

Raghu: no I don't have any problem.

By saying dis he started concentrating on road. Antara thanked her stars that Raghu Didn't Argued dis tym from her to listen dis Song as dis Song is almost pouring out their Feelings. But then to her utter surprise she heard someone Humming d same song. She looked at her side nd saw Raghu was humming

Raghu(Humming): Pyar hua, Ikrar hua hai Pyar se fir kyun Darta hai Dil (he humms while looking at Antara)

It was getting difficult for Antara to bear his Gaze. She looked at the other side nd Raghu continues Humming. Antara didn't know that Raghu can actually sing also that too so well. She wonders wat other Avatars of him r left for her to see. She smiles listening to him making sure that he didn't notices it but he notices her smiling.

Raghu(to himself): Chalo, kum se kum smile to kiya. (den to Antara), thanx

Antara(amuzed): Wat?

Raghu: I mean ab tum itna smile kar rahi ho mera Song sun ke so definitely u r going to praise my Voice so I said Thanx in Advance.

Antara(almost caught): ummm.. wen did I said dat I m smiling?

Raghu: So u were not smiling? (he said while looking into her eyes)

Antara said nothing but turned her face again towards d Window. Raghu knows that Antara is not angry anymore so he concentrate on his Driving again. Antara is lost on her own trails of Thoughts. She wondered Y has she came back to Mumbai with him? Y did she told him d Lie that Mr. Chopra is arriving next day? Wen she knows that its not true. Was it because he was going with Saver and she cant See him with someone else? Wats going wrong with her? She should not be Jealous of Savera. Afterall she's such a sweet girl. She even talked to her properly. No she should not do this.

Her trail of thoughts were Broken wen Car stops at a sudden halt.

Antara: Wat Happen? Y did u stop?

Raghu: No I don't mind taking u on Long Drive but we have reached to Home (he said while pointing finger towards Outhouse)

Antara smiled as she heard a familiar line from him. She has also said d Same wen she has dropped Raghu home. Raghu knows y Antara is smiling he remembers that incident too. Raghu get out from the car nd opened d Door for Antara. Antara gets down quietly nd started moving towards outhouse.

Raghu: Antara...

Antara Stopped nd looked at Raghu. Raghu came closer to her nd stand in front of her.

Raghu: Antara, maine kaha than a RAGHU se jeetna itna aasan nahi hai. Look u r here, in Mumbai that too in 24 Hrs.

In her Jealousy Antara didn't realize that she has lose d Challenge. But she can bent down in front of him.

Antara: Raghu, I came over here because of dis Project as Mr. Chopra is coming tomorrow nd datsy I ...

She couldn't complete her sentence as Raghu puts his Finger on her lips to make her Quiet.

Raghu: Chup! Bilkul Chup! Y u always try to say Lie wen u dnt know hw to say it.

Antara: I m not saying lie. Its true.

Raghu: Really? (he said while moving towards her)

Antara: Yes. (she said while moving backwards)

Raghu: So Mr. Chopra is coming tomorrow?

Antara: Ya

Raghu: at wat tym?

Antara has no idea of d Flight schedule but still she tried her hard

Antara: ummm... somewhere around 5 in d evening.

Raghu: but there's no flight which comes from London at 5.

Antara: Wo... Actually

Saying dis Antara realizes that her back hits d door of d Car nd she was stuck between Raghu nd Car. Raghu puts his Hand on either sides of her so that she cant run away.  Antara looked at Raghu's eyes who has made an intense eye contact with her. they looked at each other's eyes. Antara didn't know wat to say. Her mind has stopped Working wen she saw Raghu standing so close to him. For a moment she has forgetten that she was Angry From Raghu. All she could remember that she was in front of the person whom she loves d most nd who loves her even more den her. A hair strand comes in front of her eyes. Raghu looked at it nd slowly tucked it behind her ears, caressing her soft cheeks.

Raghu(whispers): Antara, I knw u r lyieng because Mr. chopra is coming next week not tomorrow. U did all dis because u cant see me nd Savy Going alone rite?

Antara: No its not like dat (she said while broking d eye contact)

Raghu: Really den looked into my eyes nd say dis dat my closeness wid savy didn't affect u.

Antara said nothing. Raghu continues

Raghu: it has affected u Antara

Antara nodded her head in No.

Raghu: No?

Antara couldn't say anything nd Raghu continues to move closer to her. He felt her Breathing heavily nd his eyes looked for her lips. Antara lowered her gaze to look at his lips. She closed her eyes as she felt him coming closer to her. She could feel his Warm breath on her face. Her breathing heavied nd parted her lips. Raghu looked at her rosy Lips. He moves closer to dem seems going to kiss dem. Antara's eyes were still closed. Raghu looked at her face nd moving his face more closer to her he was almost touching her lips den stops nd instead Kissing on her lip he kisses at her cheeks beneath her eyes nd slowly draws back. Antara opened her eyes as she felt his lips on her cheeks. He looked at Raghu who was seeing her smiling.

Was she dreaming or Raghu has really Kissed her? She thought nd looked at Raghu

Raghu: Antara, still u have not been affected?

Antara looked at other side, she noticed that Raghu's Hand r not on her either side anymore. She takes d Opportunity nd quickly runs from dere to the outhouse. Before entering d Outhouse, she turned Back to give a look at Raghu who was still standing dere nd watching her. She couldn't bear his gaze so she Quickly rushed inside d House nd closed d door. Raghu watched her nd shakes his Head with smiling.

Raghu: Pagal! Loves me so much but still denying from it. Ego Problem huh!!! Kyun na ho? Afterall she is RAGHU's love. Ego to hoga hi. But dnt worry Soon dis Ego of urs will be out from between us.

By saying dis He tooks out his cell phone nd Text to Savy.

"Plan is Working. Nw wat will be the next step?"

Within 5 mins. He got a Reply

"U'll come to know Soon"

Raghu smiles nd Puts his cell back nd Drove towards d Mansion

As soon as Antara reaches d Outhouse Shilpa hugs her tight. She was so happy to see her sis back.

Shilpa: Oh Di! Finally u r back. I cant tell u hw much happy I m.

Antara: I can see dat Shilpa.

Shilpa: Well, I think u must be very tired nw. y dnt u just take some rest, while I'll prepare dinner for u?

Antara: U'll prepare? Shilpa I don't have medical insurance yet?

Shilpa: Di...

Antara: ok Baba I m sorry. Ok go ahead. Call me if u need any help.

Shilpa: Sure

By saying dis Shilpa headed towards d Kitchen nd Antara towards her Room. but she didn't take rest instead she goes to the Window nd looked at the Sky remembering the moment that has just passed by. She touches her cheeks with her hand

Antara(To herself): Antara wats Wrong wid u? remember u r angry on him. Focus!! But still I came with him back. Completely forget about tha challenge. I lose to him but still I m happy to lose dis challenge. Is it because I didn't let him come alone wid Savy or I couldn't able to stay from him anymore. Antara, wake up come out from ur dreams. He has hurted u. but after that he had done so many things to manofy her. So wat that doesn't less his mistake. But he has done for my happiness. So wat he should have talked to u before doing any such kind of thing. Uurgghhh... I'll definitely go mad. Y do I love him so much? That it gets difficult for me to hate him. Antara, u should go to sleep nw. u really need some rest. Ya.

Saying dis she goes to her Bed nd sleeps. Poor girl not able to choose between her heart nd Mind. Her Heart diverted her towards Raghu but Mind tells her to stay away from him. Nd she don't know of whom to listen.

Precap:

Antara's Jealousy Continues     

honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg this is amazing 
loving every single update 
pls cont asap
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
raghu n savy's r planning awesomeπŸ˜†

antu is getting so jealous!πŸ˜†
loved the song..loved his attitude
tfpm dear
😊
Rasika9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Thanks for the pm and loads of thanks for updating my  favourite stories,waiting for other storiess update too. love it,plz update soon the next one
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update amfiii...
so finally raghu ko yaken ho gy..
dat antu still loved him..
n antara cldnt help n still feeling jealous.grt waiting fr d nxt update dear..
thanks ..
AnjaliAnand thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update Amfi πŸ˜›
Loved it !!
Update soon
Feram thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for updating, it was superb and thanks for the pm.
please update soon.