Rasika9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
😭 ab update kar bhi do yaar, hum sab taras rahe hain
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 26:

Antara still couldn't believe in her eyes. Raghu is actually over dere. She was feeling Happy wen she first saw him afterall she was seeing him after 1 week nd she only knows hw hard dis 1 week for her nd today he's here in front of her. Just den she heard her Mother's Voice.

Geeta: Antara, Bachha u came?

Antara: ya Mom, but Raghu (she said while pointing towards him)

Geeta: oh Raghu! He came just 2 hrs before only.

Antara: 2 hrs Before?

Raghu: yes Sweetheart (he said while coming closer to her nd puts his Arm around her shoulders) Afterall I was missing u so much so I thought of giving u a Surprise. Hope u like it

Antara(with a fake smile): ya Ofcourse (she was hell irritated wen Raghu calls her sweetheart but somewhere was happy also)

Geeta: awww u both make such a good couple. Antara u must be tired na. I'll go nd make a Coffee for u.

Raghu: Mom y r u bothering so much.

"mom" an amuzed expression came on Antara's face

Raghu: I mean, I'll make coffee for my Sweetheart. May I?

Antara(with irritation): No thanx (den changed her tone) I mean Raghu tum thak gaye hoge. Mom coffee bana dengi.

Raghu: Not at all sweetheart hw can I get tired for u.

Geeta: Antara, Raghu itna keh raha hai to bana lene do coffee. Raghu u make me remind of Antara's Dad. He was also like u.

Antara: Mom pls Nw don't get emotional.

Raghu: Wats d Problem in getting emotional Antara. Well leave it I'll go nd make coffee for u nd for Mom also.

Antara: But

Raghu: I know Mom doesn't like black Coffee nd she takes 2 cubes of sugar in it.

Geeta: that was really so sweet of u Raghu.

Raghu: anytime Mom.

By saying dis he left for Kitchen

Geeta: u knw wat Antara? I was so worried till morning about both of u but nw Seeing of u like dis I m relieved. U both really love each other so much.

Antara smiled faintly to this.

Geeta: Acha u go nd help Raghu in d kitchen he may need u. I m going to ur Nanimaa's Room.

Antara: But Mom.

Geeta didn't listened nd goes to another Room. antara has no choice but to go to the Kitchen nd she found it rite also as she can easily talk to Raghu over dere nd ask him about all dis. she too headed towards d Kitchen

At the kitchen Raghu was making Coffee for her. he knews that Antara must be very much irritated at his dis kind of Behaviour but he didn't care for it nw as he knows that Antara's anger will not last for long because she too has missed him badly like he did. Suddenly Antara came to the Kitchen furiously. She looked at Raghu who was quietly making d Coffee. His behaviour was so cool like nothing has happened.

Antara(irritated): Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Raghu: Antara, I know that u have missed me so much but dis much dat I dnt know

Antara: Means?

Raghu: I mean tumne mujhe itna miss kiya that u had lost ur sense of hearing nd Seeing. I mean I told outside that I m going to make Coffee nd wat else do u expect me while standing at the kitchen. I'll not do swimming over here

Antara: Very Funny Raghu but unfortunately it didn't make me laugh.

Raghu: I can see dat.

Antara: I mean to say tum mere ghar me kya kar rahe ho?

Raghu: Y? cant a son-in-law come to meet his Mother-in-law?

Antara: Son-in-law?

Raghu: Ya. See wen we'll get Married then I'll become her son-in-law only na.

Antara: o really! R we? Because our engagement was fake na as u put it dat day. To fir kyun kar rahe ho yeh nautanki

Raghu stopped for a while but den decided to handle it in a cool manner.

Raghu: Antara, main Nautanki kaise kar sakta hai wo department to tumhara hai na. sweetheart (he winks)

Antara: Wat? Sweetheart? Nw wats dis? y r u calling me sweetheart? U have called in front of mom also

Raghu: y? u didn't like it wen I called u Sweetheart

He said while looking into her eyes which makes Antara lost into his eyes once again. Ofcourse she likes it wen he called her sweetheart but den she regains herself nd looked at the other side.

Antara: Raghu Pls. its no use of talking like dis nw. I really dnt care. Nt after wat u said

She was about to say further wen she heard a scream from Raghu.

Raghu: Aaahhh!!!!

Antara: Raghu Wat happen?

She noticed dat Raghu is shaking both of her hands in air as He has got burnt by the utensil he used for making Coffee as he tried to hold it with his hand instead of holding it with some cloth.

Antara: Raghu kya hua? Dikhao mujhe

Raghu: Antara Relax! Nothing as Happened.

Antara: O ya? I can see dat (she said while holding his hands)

Raghu: Antara. Trust me I m fine

Antara: Will u just Shut up nw. let me do my work.

She quickly take out an Ice cube from the Fridge nd started rubbing it in his Hand where he has got burnt to avoid any Bristle. Raghu looked at her face, he saw the restlessness in her eyes. the way she was rubbing ice on his Hand has showed hw much she loved him. Her eyes has reflected her love for him.

"And she says dat she didn't care about me" He thought in his mind

Antara: Just wait I'll bring d ointment. Dnt u dare to move from here. (she warned like Raghu was a kid)

She quickly get the ointment nd comes back to Raghu. She took his hand nd started applying the ointment on it. Raghu closes his eyes as d ointment was causing a burning sensation over his hand. Antara noticed Raghu's pain so she started blowing softly over dere so that he couldn't feel day burning sensation. Raghu opens his eyes nd saw Antara's concern. It seems that she'll cry at any moment. His wounds were paining her more den it pains him. He smiled at her care

Antara: Akal naam ki cheez hai ki nahi tumhare ander. Waise to har kaam soch samajh k karte ho, to itni akal nahi aayi ki garam bartan ko aise hath se nahi uthana chahiye. Ab jal gaye na. Raghu,Hw can u be so immature?

She said nd lifts up her head to look at him nd saw him smiling

Antara: Nw wats so funny in dat which makes u smile. Do u think that I m a cracking a Joke over here?  Do U have any idea hw much it ached me wen I see u in pain. I.

Den she stopped realizing wat did he said

Raghu: Ruk kyun gayi Antara?Bolo na

Antara: Main dawa rakh ke aati hoon

She was about to leave wen Raghu grabbed her wrist nd pulled her close to him. His one hand was on her waist while other hand is holding her hand. Antara tries to free herself from him but failed. She looked into his Deep, intense eyes full of love nd Passion. She can feel his warm breath on her face. Their lips were just mere inches apart. Antara found herself melting in him.

Raghu(Slowly): Bolo Antara? Y it ached u wen I m in pain wen u say u dnt care for anything? Den y ur eyes were in tears wen u were applying ointment at my wounds? Bolo Antara kyun?

Antara slowly frees herself from him nd turned her back to him nd closes her eyes. she don't know how to answer Raghu. She has d answer of all his questions but something in her is stoping her.

Antara: chale jao yahan se Raghu. U'll get nothing from here. Pls go.

Raghu was stunned to listen dis but he decided not to give up. He turned her towards him

Raghu: Chala jaoo? Kyun? Because I have hurted u that day or because u cant control urself in my presence?

Antara: wat?

Raghu: Yes Antara admit it, admit it that u loose ur self control wen I m around u. thatsy u ran away from me na.

Antara: that's not true nothing happened to me wen u r around me.

Both of dem knows that wat Antara has just said was not true but still antara said dat she don't know y? Even Raghu couldn't understand y Antara has said dat wen he knows that She loves him too but den he thinks wat Arman has said to him that she has been hurted by the person to whom she loved d Most so deciced to handle the matter calmly

Raghu: oh really? Den y did u run away dat day wen I confessed my feelings for u. u straight away came to Amritsar. Didn't even care for telling me. Just left a letter nd came over here. Do u have any idea hw much it hurts to me?

Antara: Do u have any idea hw much would it hurt to me wen u did all dat. Wen u said dat everything was fake. Raghu the moment u said dat, everything was finished then nd there only.

Raghu held her by her shoulders nd pulled her closer to her

Raghu: I admit I have done a mistake nd I regret it, I should not have said dat. I know I have hurted u but do u realize hw much u r hurting me nw by staying away from me, by running away from me like dis?

Antara was standing speechless she knows that she's hurting Raghu. Raghu left her shoulders nd looked at her

Raghu: Antara it didn't took u 24 secs. To leave me but one thing I promise u nw nd here dat u'll be going wid me to Mumbai within next 24 Hrs.

Antara who was standing speechless has came into senses wen she heard Raghu

Antara: Wat did u just said?

Raghu(smiling proudly): Yes u heard me rite. 24 Hrs. just within 24 Hrs. u'll be going to Mumbai wid me

Antara: oh really? Aur tumhe lagta hai ki main tumhari baat manoongi?

Raghu: ofcourse Manoongi

Antara: Nice Dream Raghu. But unfortunately dis will never come true. Because main kahin bhi nahi jaoongi.

Raghu: Tum zaroor chalogi Antara. It's a challenge. NAIK's Challenge

Antara: den listen Mr. Raghu   Naik u r going to lose dis challenge because Antara Kaul never loses any challenge.

Raghu: Wo to waqt batayega Antara. Dekhte hai kisme  zyada dum hai. tumhari naraazgi me ya mere pyaar mein?

Antara: We'll see.

By saying dis she left the kitchen leaving Raghu behind Smiling.

Raghu(to himself): Kitni bhi koshish kar lo Antara but is Baar yeh Dilwala aoni dulhaniya lekar hi yaha se jayega. Wow! I m speaking like any romantic hero. Good going Raghu.(den he tooks out d ring from his Pocket) I promise u Antara I'll make u wear dis Ring once again. Dats a promise

In Sanjeevani Arman was at locker Room nd Shilpa came running to him nd hugged him tight. She was so Happy that she didn't realize wat she is doing. Arman felt amuzed at her dis kind of Behaviour but den hugged her back.

Shilpa(still hugging him): omg Arman I m so happy today?

Arman: I can see dat. But wats make u so happy dat u r hugging me?

Shilpa realizes wat she has done she quickly backed out with embarrassment. Arman cursed himself for saying dis.

Shilpa: Sorry Actually I was so happy that I didn't realize.

Arman: I can see dat. Wat Happen? Did India Won d Match?

Shilpa: uggghhh Arman cant u guys anything other den Cricket?

Arman: ok Baba Tell

Shilpa: Guess wat? I talked to jiju rite nw nd u wont believe where is he rite nw?

Arman: where?

Shilpa: At my home. U knw wat jiju was telling dat Di as hell irritated with his behaviour nd he challenged her also that he'll bring her back within 24 hrs.

Arman: Really?

Shilpa: ya. I don't know who's going to win, because both of dem were equally stubborn.

Arman: definitely Raghu. U know Power of Love

Shilpa: ya I wish d same too. U know wat Arman I learnt one thing from all dis

Arman: Wat?

Shilpa: dat we its not necessary who confess first all is necessary we confess it before things go wrong. We should not wait for telling our feelings.

Arman: ya rite.

Shilpa(to herself): Dhakkan! Itni hint di fir bhi nahi bola aur kal jiju ko blame kar raha tha. Stupid

Arman(to himself): I know wat u r trying to say nd I'll confess it as soon as Raghu's problem is solved.

Shilpa: u said something

Arman: no. u said something

Shilpa: Ofcourse not. Acha I need to go. Bye

Arman: Wait I'll drop u.

Shilpa: ok.

Suddenly Arman's cell phone rang so he asked Shilpa to wait for him in d parking. Shilpa nodded nd left from dere

Arman: Hello.. oh its u. wats up?... u r coming? Wen but suddenly.. ok will come to Pick u from Airport... But y?... o ya i forgot u r big Enough to manage urself... will wait for u. bye

Arman(to himself): nothing special going to happen these days then y such a sudden Visit. Well will come to know Soon.

Back to Amritsar, it was 9 PM nd every1 was at dining table for Dinner. Geeta has specially made Italian for Raghu. Raghu was happy to see dat.

Raghu: Wow Mom hw did u know that I love Italian.

Geeta: Antara has told me.

Raghu: ok.

Antara too comes to dining table nd was going to herself seated at d chair in front of Raghu wen Geeta stops her.

Geeta: Arey Antara wahan nahi, Raghu ke sath baitho.

Antara: Wat? But mom

Geeta: C'mon Antara u were shying like u r meeting him first tym.

Raghu was smiling slowly. He was not knowing that God will also help him like dis. Antara leaves d chair nd sits beside him

Raghu(Whispers): Dekha Sachha Pyar ho to bhagwaan bhi sath dete hai

Antara gives him an angry look but she didn't want to create any scene over here so she remained quiet. She served her plate nd going to have it wen she realized that someone has caught her Right hand. She looked at Raghu who was behaving like nothing had Happened nd having his Dinner calmly while talking to Antara's Nanimaa. She tries to frees her hand but Raghu's Grip was so strong that she couldn't do that. Finally she have to gave up nd started having her Dinner with her left hand. Antara is a Right hander so its being difficult for her to have food with her left hand but she's managing somehow. Suddenly Geeta noticed that Raghu is having his food with his Right hand.

Geeta: Raghu Beta, y r u using ur rught hand? I mean I heard that u r Left hander

Raghu: U heard rite Mom. Actually I got burnt at my left hand in d kitchen so couldn't able to use dat hand.

Geeta: oh! Y didn't u tell me before. I should apply some ointment on it.

Raghu: Dnt worry mom Antara has already Applied it. Rite Sweetheart?

Antara(smiled faintly): ya Rite.

Geeta: den its ok. But Antara y r u using ur left hand? U always use to use ur right hand

Antara has got almost choked with her Food wen her Mom say dis.

Raghu: ya Antara. Y r u using ur Right hand?

Antara gives Raghu a "I'll tell u later" Look but rite nw she's thinking hw to answer her Mom. Her hand is still in Raghu's hand who made his grip more strong.

Antara: Wo. Mom actually I also got hurt while cutting vegetables in the kitchen today.

Raghu: Really? Wen? I was with u all the tym. Mere saamne to tumhe chot nahi lagi

Antara(irritated): I got hurt in d morning. U were not with me in d morning.

Raghu: oh! Sweetheart dhyan rakha karo apna.

Geeta: Raghu is rite beta. U should take care of urself.

Antara: yes mom

Den she looked at Raghu who raises his eyebrows with a mischivious smile Gesturing hows dat. Antara said nothing but somewhere she was liking it that Raghu is holding her hand.

It was 10:30 PM nd Antara is going to her for Sleeping as it has been a tiring day for her moreover she wanted to sleep as soon as possible before she has to face Raghu again. Only she knews hw hard is it for her Sitting next to him at the Dining table. As soon as she entered her Room she saw Raghu sitting at her Bed. She was shocked to see him over dere.

Antara: Wat r u doing over here?

Raghu: Generally people sleeps in the bedroom so I m also doing dat.

Antara: I know it Raghu but I'll sleep over here.

Raghu: Antara (he said nd came to her) Dheere bolo Koi sunega to kya sochega?

Antara: Matlab?

Raghu(naughtily): Matlab mujhe tumhare saath Room share karne me koi problem nahi hai but shaadi se Pehle is tarah se humara ek room me rehna Acha nahi lagega. hai na?

Antara: Shut up Raghu.(little embarrased) I didn't mean that. Moreover dis is my Room nd I'll sleep over here.

Raghu: wen did I denied dat. But today I'll sleep over here. So u go outside.

Antara:Excuse me!  Raghu, this was my Room since childhood to is Room se Main nahi tum bahar jaoge.

Raghu: Very Good. Jab tum mere outhouse me rehne aayi thi to kya maine tumhe bahar nikala tha? Nahin na. to tum mujhe room se kaise bahar nikal sakti ho.

Antara: outhouse me rehne ke liye mujhe Aajia ne permission do hai.

Raghu: Aur Yahan rehne ke liye mujhe Mom ne permission di hai.

Antara: Wat Mom ne?

Raghu: yep!!

Antara(shouts): Mom!! Mom!!

Geeta came inside d room running wen she heard Antara calling her.

Geeta: Wat happen Antara? Y r u shouting like dis?

Antara: mom did u asked Raghu to stay at dis room

Geeta: ya. Y?

Antara: but mom u know I don't share my Room with anyone except Shilpa.

Geeta: Who r saying u to share ur Room with him. U can shift to my Room for tonight.

Antara: No thanx. U stay awake late at nite with lights on nd I couldn't able to sleep. Ask Raghu to shift at Guest Room

Geeta: Hw can he shift to Guest Room. nanimaa is over dere.

Antara: oh ya. I forgot.

Geeta: Antara, come to my Room Bachha.

Raghu: Antara if u want u can stay at dis room with me. I hope Mom wont mind as she trust me.

Antara: no thanx. I m going to living room

Geeta: But Antara hw will u sleep at Couch. U'll not feel comfortable.

Antara: I'll manage.

Geeta: ok as u wish.

She left from dere. Antara looks at Raghu who had a victorious smile on his face. She takes her pillow goes to living Room

Raghu (to himself): Pagal!!! Gusse mein aur bhi achi lagti hai.

Antara cames to living Room murmuring to herself

Antara(To herself): ye acha hai! mujhe mere hi Room se bahar nikal diya. Dusht daanav. Koi nahi Antara. Bas kuch ghante ki baat hai den he'll go back to Mumbai (Den she reminds Kitchen Incident) M I really hurting him? Yes I m. he has came from Mumbai To Amritsar just because of me nd I havent talked to him properly till nw. main bhi to wahi kar rahi hoon jo usne kiya tha. Poori baat sune bagair react kar rahi hoon. I should talk to him. I'll talk to him in d morning nd will try make him understand to leave dis Challenge of his. Ya.

She said nd laid on d Sofa nd within few mins she was asleep

2 Hrs has been passed. Raghu slowly came out from d Room nd goes towards d Couch. A smile of Fulfillment came across his Face wen he looked at her. She is cuddling herself like a Ball as she was feeling cold. She was so upset at that tym that she havent taken her Blanket. He walked up to her nd sat at the corner. He could see her Face due to Moonlight coming in d Room. She was looking so innocent just like a small child. Who can say that its d same Antara who was fighting wid him few Hrs Back. Raghu slowly tucked her loose strands behind her ears that was coming to her face. Nd caress her cheeks. His lips curved in a smile wen he saw her sleeping so peacefully.

Raghu: I know Antara u r very much angry on me but I also know dat u love me from d Core of ur heart. It has been shown even in ur anger also. That's y u didn't protest much wen I hold ur hand at the dining table, u didn't argued much for d Room, the way u r taking care of my Wounds. I know Behind dis Anger of urs there is immense love for me nd u have to admit it.

Saying dis he gets up nd leaned on her. den he slide his one hand around her waist nd one around her knees nd scooped her up in his arms nd started heading towards her Room without taking his eyes away from her once. He didn't even blink for a once as he didn't want to miss to watch her beautiful face even a sec. as soon as he reached to her room, he kept her on her nd cover her with her blanket. For a few Mins. He checked her beautiful face nd den leaves d room nd goes to the couch taking his pillow nd blanket.

Before he goes to sleep he reminds of something. He quickly opens his Laptop nd sign in to MSN nd found someone Online waiting for him.

Raghu: Hi

Other side: Hi. Wat took u so long?

Raghu: nthing much

Other side: I knw dnt hide it now.

Raghu: Anyways wen r u coming? I had tried my best till nw but from here I need ur Help.

Other side: Dnt worry Dude. I'll be there soon to help u.

Raghu: thanx yaar

Other Side: Dnt be so Formal dude. Nw go to sleep because m also feeling tired nw.

Raghu: ok Good nite.

Other side: Gud nite and see u soon.

Raghu had a smile of satisfaction on his face nw. he knews that Thing will be under control soon.He signs off from MSN, closes his Laptop nd goes to sleep with a thought that Tomorrow Antara has to come with him.

Precap:

Antara asks Raghu to forget about his Challenge but will he let her go so easily?        
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
haha raghu amazed her..he is sure that he will take her Mumbai n i am very sure he will be succeeded by any how!!!
loved the dinner n couch scene a lot.thanks fr updating dear :))
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes raghu dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge 😆...
jst loved him in dis update 😉...
antara toh abi b gussa h 😔
hope soon raghu wins d challenge n takes her back
wid him 👍🏼...
wonderful update... update soon.n thanks dear
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Antara tum hamaare Raghu ko nahi jaanti.  Vo ek baar jo taan letha usse poor karke hi dam letha hai.  Vo tumhe Mumbai vapas lekar hi aayega😉
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally 
loved the whole update 
speechlees right now 
pls cont asap
Rasika9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏 Finally u updated,that  was awesome, lovely and long update,love it.plz keep updating yaar
pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful outstanding update ...
RaNtara4vr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...such a wonderful update...👏...
dey met n den deir bickering...he'll definitely win d challenge...👍🏼...
Arman-Shilpa cute moments...sum1's coming...🤔...
Antu is getting irritated...while Raghu is cool...😎...
ok so Raghu has a plan...😉...

Waiting for more......