Frequent Posters

aamshula87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful story. Loved Jennifer. Loved d father daughter duo
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

After reading the first 2 chapters I had bookmarked this story, in fact my email box was full of emails related to this story, I decided to delete it from my watched topic the day you have posted it in the index, my email box it's really grateful to you πŸ˜†

I was going to sleep when I remembered that I have yet to finish it, and here I Am πŸ˜ƒ 2am in the morning πŸ˜†

Okay this is the best and I mean it, story with Arnav and his daughter, the best things about your story are Jennifer is like ASR but her heart is just like her mom, you had given a lot space to Jennifer and Arnav which normally author forgot to do, then it was really simple, I love the way Arnav and Jennifer talked on the simple things and bonded with each other doing simple silly things, and the plus point you hadn't dragged it. 

This is just like a bad night story, I will call it like this, something to read before going to sleep, it makes you smile, laugh, a little of dhak dhak and left you with the sensation that outside in this world there are indeed love stories like this one. 

But I'm little sad, yeah a little one, when it ended I was left like this "already ended" 

But I don't want to ask for an epilogue, if you don't feel like writing it, and plus because this story it's about Jennifer and her mission on finding her Daaddyy and I think her mission was completed, at the end she got her Daddy. 

So thank you for this lovely and heartwarming story. 

Brilliantly written

P.S. thanks for not making Jennifer a second ASR, which normally people do, they turn the kids in ASR, but a worse version of ASR.  Areh kids are innocent and smart not business tycons.

Edited by Preet.Kc - 10 years ago
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aww... cute n sweet

loved it yaar
vibha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow!!...such a beautiful story!!...
loved it so much...😊
vini96 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Read it all in one go!!! Loved it..
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice story!!!! Totally different!!! Where is khushi?? What about Jennifer s grandpa? Where is he?? Y hasn't Arnav thought of contacting khushi after the confirmation of paternity test?? Lots of queries😊
 Waiting to c what happens next... Gud work!!!!
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written!!! Liked the end!!!! Thanks!!
purnima209 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u know what such a amazi g story i read i read all in one go amazing yar

no wrds to explain of ur wrds...

that feelings wow ... amazing i love ir ff yar

when u r writing any wrk thn pls pm me dear pla it ia a big req ...
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
iska epilogue abhi tk nahi aaya
kurinji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seems Mr.Gomez was behind reuniting. He must have seen how kushi was a wreck without arnav and should have done background check of ASR before sending his granddaughter to india alone.
Good ss