Jodha Akbar Written Update 28th November 2013

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Jodha Akbar Written Update 28th November 2013

In hall, all are waiting for jalal to start celebration, he comes in, all gets up, he is dressed in unique shiny yellow dress. Ruks is happy, hamida says to ruks that your gift is amazing, jalal comes to ruks and says no doubt this dress is amazing as it has gold work which will protect me in war and i will shine as a king, he says in court that i always say that ruks has amazing sense and her gift is great. Adka says common people want to see you, jalal comes in balcony along with other mughals and jodha, people say that you did great by ordering to dig well, we are greatful to you as now we will get water, may god bless you. They chants jalal's name, hamida ask what you did today? He says nothing i just ordered to dig well, hamida says its not small for thing for them, jalal thinks of jodha's words that you will get your gift, hamida says for a king, people's blessing is everything, maybe he it will not protect you like gold cloth in war but their prayers will keep you save in battle field, i am happy that your both wives gave great gift, one increased your honor by gold cloth and other increased respect as a king, jalal thanks jodha silently.

Jalal comes in hall and announces that i was wrong ruks gift was not better then jodha, all are shocked, he says she gifted me people's blessing which will be with me always. Servant brings that ordinary suit gifted by jodha, jalal says jodha made me realize what it is like for a common man to wear these clothes, she made me show their problem, which is must for a king, today i know that king is not known by his cloth but by his respect in comman man, he ask jodha to come and sit with me to increase respect of this ordinary cloth, jodha is super happy and gets up to sit beside jalal.

ruks is in rage and breaks mirror of her room, she is uncontrollable, hoshiyar ask her to calm down as jodha has no brain. Ruks says i know there is nothing between her and jalal but she is very much clever and played a game which paid off well. ruks is very angry and says she(jodha) did competition with me, i know she is nothing in front of me but i will make her suffer much that she will not be able to stand in front me.

Outside jalal is thoughts. In her room jodha sees bansuri and feather of peacock and thinks how she said its best gift ever. She puts both on kahna and prays.

Outside jalal remember his encounter with jodha like gangaur, jail etc when he first gone to amer and then the gift of jodha that is his people chanting his name. Soul talk- jalal's soul says you changed my life that day mariam zamani, you waked me up from sleep that day, ruks gift was eye catching but you made me realize that for a king clothes are not important but his respect in people, you did magic in that one moment, jodha says one moment is enough for life, jalal says i kept thinking about you and couldnt control myself, i wanted to talk with you so came in your knowing you may not like me coming in late hours- soul talk ends.

Jalal comes in jodha's room, she ask you here at this hour? Jalal says i couldnt stop myself till morning, he says i want to thank you so much, your thoughts are great, he says i also thought i have everything but you proved me wrong. Jalal says when i gifted you that bansuri and feather i thought no gift can be better then it but you today made me realized the responsibility of a king, its not just to win battle but to feel pain your people, to care for them, jodha says i didnt do anything you ordered for that well but i waked the human inside you and today i got to know that you are a liar, you said you dont have heart but you felt their pain, jalal thanks her for waking him up and prays to god looking at kahna, jodha ask what you prayed? He says i prayed that i will get gifts like this in my life every year from you. He leaves. Jodha's soul says that day i was happy as you indirectly asked me to be with you for whole life.

Moti gives some kadha to drink to jodha, she tells about Jalal's visit and she teases her.Rahim comes and Tasneem comes looking out for him, Jodha tells Tasneem about Rahim's hideout, Jodha gives some meva to Tasneem.

Ruks accuses Jalal that he is getting swayed towards Jodha, but Jalal goes romantic and Ruks smiles, Jalal tells that i find that Jodha is also like a good friend, Ruks asks if she will take her place, he gives her a roundabout answer and leaves.

Precap- Adham is misbehaving with Tasneem and Jodha sees it and gets angry.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update.Thanks a lot for the written update
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update ๐Ÿ˜Š
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update๐Ÿ˜Š
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update Riti.
(:
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update, it was very sweet.
If Ruks get off her high horse for one minute and look around her she will see why Jalal is drawn to Jodha. She is so self absorbed and so full of self importance that she fail to notice what is going on  around her.
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the wu! :) 
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update :))
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ