Originally posted by: --devilsangel--

πŸ₯±πŸ€’

Most Hilarious wasKurban Hua 🀣🀣🀣

Oh yah every single step was same
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Darling_

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I am not hating RK as I thought I would seeing the spoiler or I hated during unwedding.

I am enjoying the episodes! 🀣 Am loving RK suffering, getting insecure, jealous, and insulted!
πŸ˜›

I loved the way Madhu reacted to him in room today, and everyone praising Madhubala! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

When RK was left insecure and Madhu leaving him there in the room, I was like keep suffering psycho!!
😈

I am not hating Rk i am hating Madhu, Vo kehte hai na "Galat karne wale se Galat sehne wala jyada bura hota hai"
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arnav90

I am not hating Rk i am hating Madhu, Vo kehte hai na "Galat karne wale se Galat sehne wala jyada bura hota hai"

@bold...bingo πŸ˜‰
faria86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amoureux

I second that .. However i guess MB CV's will never plan that...  Donno which century they belong and why they have such a sadist attitude towards females... either it be RK's wife for Mom (not that I feel for Radhaji but then too... ) 

I don't have any problems with RK and Madhu fighting each other or slitting each others throats if people love to see them fight. My only problem is time and again the Public Humiliation and the easy forgives ... And the taken for granted attitude... 

agree with you 
lagas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
.Edited by lagas - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Arnav90

Madhu died for me long ago. For me, Madhu is not human, but a different creature from another planet all together sent to earth in the form of human body! Nothing about her ever makes sense after March. No woman can ever be like her. It's just not possible. As if it wasn't so hard to relate to her before, but now it's just big no!

I wish she died by Balraj or someone.

But still no matter how Madhu's character is illogical, it's hard to not sympathize, be happy and feel the emotions when a brilliant actress like DD is playing. she makes even such characters bring to life.

Not that I can connect with psycho RK, but he deserves bashing. Bashing is just so little to what he deserves. He should rot in hell. Edited by _Darling_ - 10 years ago
Belaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rihan05

Am waitng for Madhu to stand for herself, bt seems CV wont allow this!!

cv's never madhu stand herself..but they allow stand madhu with rk...
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Madhu died for me long ago. For me, Madhu is not human, but a different creature from another planet all together sent to earth in the form of human body! Nothing about her ever makes sense after March. No woman can ever be like her. It's just not possible. As if it wasn't so hard to relate to her before, but now it's just big no!

I wish she died by Balraj or someone.

i agree with u and i wish padmani see ehat her ladli is doing 
padmani would hate herself  sacrificing for a daughter like madhu

Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
and i m still wondering what type of social message is this πŸ˜•
aur akhir ye message hai kis k liyeπŸ˜•
ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Aur GIRO RK ROZ GIRNE KI NAYI NAYI HADE BANAO..BUT YAAD RAKHNA BHAGWAN NE HAR CHEZ KI EK LIMIT BANAYI HAI..SO WAIT N WATCH WO WAQT TUMHE BATAYEGA...!