Finally after 1 yr RK remembred the 9th Naukrani

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally almost after 1 year Rk remembered the 9th Naukrani of his house "Madhubala"
Good for Madhu She got to know her real aukat Chawl wali 9th Naukrani Rk ke ghar ki...
She is so lucky that She got to work in Destiny Rishab's house, She is so lucky to have a child from Destiny Rishab but She pissed her Destiny for helping her Destiny Rishab's bad destiny hence why She have to loose that Destinious child...
Vaise destiny ji ye bhool gaye ki jis jagah par khade ho ke vo ye sab bol raha hai vo toh bank ke pass mortgage ki huyi hai...
Par chawl wali naukrani ke pass chawl mein ghar hai..
But its not thing you see Destiny Rishab is just being Prrraaacctttiiicccle , MB Cv's gave such an awesom social messege...
Edited by Arnav90 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vivian Mindblowing Performnce...
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

arre destiny man ko paata hi nahi uski destiny to madhu ne likhi hai ...
phabho bhi destiny ke karan madhu ke peeche padi hai ..
usse lagata hai madhu ko destiny rk ko barbad kar degi ..
but see here rk declaring himself to be madhu's destiny ..wonder thats why its so ...🤢

now i am totally agree with bhabho madhu's destiny

Edited by tabby999 - 10 years ago
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i haven't see the epi yet but from the WU i can guess that RK's tall claims of unconditionally loving his wife is falling shorter by the day...and that's fine by me as long as Madhu keeps acting like an imbecile...she's so blinded by her love and an ardent need to remain RK's 'biwi' that she fails to realise that she's being manipulated/humiliated by her own husband!!!🤢 so IMO carry on RK!!lets see when she stands up for herself...that day onwards I'll root for Madhu.
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dash_aryan

Vivian Mindblowing Performnce...

Post that in his AT, Spare my post...
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

i haven't see the epi yet but from the WU i can guess that RK's tall claims of unconditionally loving his wife is falling shorter by the day...and that's fine by me as long as Madhu keeps acting like an imbecile...she's so blinded by her love and an ardent need to remain RK's 'biwi' that she fails to realise that she's being manipulated/humiliated by her own husband!!!🤢 so IMO carry on RK!!lets see when she stands up for herself...that day onwards I'll root for Madhu.

o too waiting for that day ..madhu standing up for herself ...
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabby999

arre destiny man ko paata hi nahi uski destiny to madhu ne likhi hai ...
phabho bhi destiny ke karan madhu ke peeche padi hai ..
usse lagata hai madhu ko destiny rk ko barbad kar degi ..
but see here rk declaring himself to be madhu's destiny ..wonder thats why its so ...🤢

now i am totally agree with bhabho madhu's destiny

Oops maine toh socha hi nahi Madhu's destiny Rishab himself is baari on Rk 😆
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I second that .. However i guess MB CV's will never plan that...  Donno which century they belong and why they have such a sadist attitude towards females... either it be RK's wife for Mom (not that I feel for Radhaji but then too... ) 

I don't have any problems with RK and Madhu fighting each other or slitting each others throats if people love to see them fight. My only problem is time and again the Public Humiliation and the easy forgives ... And the taken for granted attitude... 

Arnav90 thumbnail

Rk's love i am sorry when that happened 😆 , Jab tak Madhu naukrani hai She can't take stand..
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Amoureux

I second that .. However i guess MB CV's will never plan that...  Donno which century they belong and why they have such a sadist attitude towards females... either it be RK's wife for Mom (not that I feel for Radhaji but then too... ) 

I don't have any problems with RK and Madhu fighting each other or slitting each others throats if people love to see them fight. My only problem is time and again the Public Humiliation and the easy forgives ... And the taken for granted attitude... 

same here... Cvs know nothing but copy paste romance from one epi to other n never ending humiliation n cheap love where there is no respect n trust ...