Jodha Akbar 26th Nov. '13 Written Update

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Covering for Riti

Mughal army is gathered , Jalal address the army, he reminds them how they have  fought like a brave solder and their motto was to fight till death  ,He wants they to keep one in thng in their mind that they  but should not kill people unnecessarily  , he says make sure you don't hurt woman and children , but create fear so that become scare of Mughal army ..

Ma praises Jalal , Jalal  he says i remembers what is been told by my  badi ammi ,  he is just following that he explains what she told her , MA smiles and says she is very proud of him ,

JO comes to Hameeds and says I am not feeling bad about Bakshi bano ,what Jalal did is not good for both , Hameeda says don't remember that ,whatever decision Jalal took regarding this he won't make any change to that , he will stick to it , Jo says I understand he did this for janta so that they don't get wrong massage but why can't he forgive his sister , Hameeda says you have to leave few thing to time ,because time is the best healer  and she leaves JO alone , Jo thinks she  can 't leave this to time , she will to try and  mend  this relationship as Jalal is extremity hurt ..

Bkshi bano comes to Jalal with a gift but he refuses to see her face and asks her go away ,JO come that time and over hear their conversation ,   after Bakshi bano cries and leave , Jalal opens  the gift brought by Bakshi , he picks it up and become emotional , JO tries to explains and requests Jalal to forgive Bakshi bano but he says he don't want her interfere in this matter , Jo thinks  this is  hurting him very much that means the justice had not been done , She gives gyan by saying whoever forgives is the sign of  big man so he should forgive her , Jalal seemed sad and doesn't  says anything ..

Jalal is alone in his room and thinking about his previous birthdays , he remembers how one of his birthday changed life forever ,Hameeda , Atka khan all are busy in birthday preparation , Atka khan  says all guests have come  , Ma is checking the security and instructing the guards to be very strict and check each and every person enters the palace..

Hameeda comes to meet JaLal he was busy offering namaz ,she admires and then wishes him for his birthday , she says  may you live for thousand years .. she expresses her desire to free the prisoners and distribute money  to the poor on the occasion of his birthday , Jalal smiles and says he will fulfill her desire .. Atka Khan distributes money to the poor and they give good wishes for the shanshah

Jajal comes to Ruq , he is been showered with flowers all bandis wirh Hosiya wishes him for his birthday , Ruq wishes him happy birthday , he says you didn't forget my Birthday , she says i have brought a gift for you after to much of turmoil so you have to solve a puzzle to get it , then she tells him his first clue , that takes Jalal to Hameeda , Jalal comes to Hameeda there Gulbadan, and Salima wishes him for his birthday , They give gifts for his birthday , Hameeds tells him the clue to jalal that takes him to MA , Jalal comes to MA , she wishes him for his birthday and tells him the clue , Jalal be come confused , she says I can only tell you the clue but can't explains it to you ,  then he understand and comes to Rahim , Rahim seems to memorizing something , he keeps chanting  neem ka ped , Jalal reaches near ,Rahim who is sitting in the garden and making a drawing , He wishes Jalal for his birthday and gifts him the drawing ,  then he forgets his clue and tells Jalal his clue is Tulki ka ped , Rahim says i was trying memories this since morning now that i told you I am free , Jalal thinks about Tulsi that time Jo was busy offering water to Tulsi , he sees her smiles and thinks this is interesting , Ruq has included Jo in her puzzle game ..

Precap: Jalal has come to Jo she is telling him she will gift something which he doesn't have ..Jalal seems curious ..

Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS