Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
update part  9
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

part  9 maan and geet first talking

Finally Msk going to married today oh poor girls maan chuckle on his own thought and shy and smiley face of geet came in front of him ,butterfly flying on his stomach he feeling happy and same time nervous ,tense he want to fly this time now 1 hour left for going to marriage place and waiting for adi who went to brought sherwani  from ma

last 4 days are really hectic for maan , he have to finish  office work because from Saturday he have his leave so its to much for him to finish his work in 4 days and with thoughts about geet he shake his head and a killing smile come on his lip very beautiful smile he is standing near window and start to  thought about last 4 days  he with havy  heart came from geet place with taking blessing from Mohinder ,rano and other elder ,he is little upset that he don't get chance to talk with geet ,in this ceremony or because of beautiful would be wife the great mr. msk forget to took geet number ,he was sitting in car with grouupy face and waiting for his parent in car near handa house ,but god heard his plea and there pinky come running to maan ,oh poor girl running behind maan she came near car and called maan jijaji

Pinky : app akale gadhi main kya ker rahe ho ,ghar jane ki itani jaldi hai / what are you doing alone hear you have rush for going to your home ,she have naughty smile on face 

Maan : Maan firstly conscious with his behavior in eng with pinky he have shy smile on his face , but when pinky ask him with naughty smile then he also come to naughty mood and say nahi to saliji ,I waiting for you only ,i know I have charm and nobody resist /escape from my charm so ...

Pinky : pinky mouth open in O shape and her cheek turn into red shade jijaji you save this flirting to your geet  i came hear for your help and you pulling my leg main to phone no layi thi geetka lakin apko to Sali se  hi flirt karma hai to what shall i do chale pinky you have so many work to do

Maan : shouted in big voice pinkyji pinkiji stop ,oh sorry for that ,iwas just kidding you talking about phone no na ,with so many hope he looking to pinky

Pinky : oh ab ayna line pe jijaji ab line marne se pehale soch lena ye Sali bahot kam anye wali hai with that she start to laugh maan also start to laugh with her pinky give geet no to maan and went from there maan say thanks to her

He wanted dial her number but both family arrived near car ,so he shut the phone after saying by to handa family ,maan family arrive in there house all wear tired so imm all went to there respective room maan also went to his room and rush-ally change into his night dress and dial number of geet ,the ring is going ,maan heart jump, like rabbit  oh god how much he wanted to talk with her wanted to hearing her sweet voice after three four ringing phone taking by ... but imm maan cut the phone because phone taking by his would be father in law , he went blank when he heard voice of geet father poor Msk  FIL se daar gaya

He wants to bang  his head on wall poor guy dreaming, expecting  geet, after few minute with lots of courage he again dial number this time he heard geet voice ,Papa please took phone I am so tired pata nahi who is this idiot who ringing at this late night ,donkey ,monkey spoiled my sleep agar samne agya no to main to ...oh poor maan get shock of his life so much galiya from his would be wife and that on his no no there engagement day! But this time also pinky save him ,because call is taken by pinky and she guesed it should be maan but our geet on and only master peace ,thinking some rode side Romeo calling her at late night pinky somehow manage situation and say no uncleji it is called from our collage mat ye geet bhi na ,you can sleep uncle I give it to geet don't worry

With that pinky went near geet give light slap on her head and say first think then speak geet ye maan ka phone hai ,with that thud geet fall from bed with shock now she really get scared and start to nodding her head in no to pinky , but pinky give angry glare to her with fear and shaking hand she took mobile from pinky with quick prayer to her babaji help me and in low voice she talk hello  ,she closed her eyes like kitten and start he non stop ,sorry sorry sorry muje nahi pata tha ye apka call hai muje laga koi lafanga hai esliye main wo sab keh diya and meri aj  eng thina no no our eng thin a to thuk gayi thi to main papa ko call layne ke liye kaha /wo  idont know that you are on line I thought some road side romeo teasing me so that why I talked all that rubbish and I have my eng no no our eng so littile tired so I ask to papa to attend call sorry maaanji  apne bhi yese call kiye hong na but she again mentally slap her geet stop it what are you talking

Hear maan face turning color his face first become white because of geet word but when geet start her  apologize he have smile on his face he want to talk something but geet is geet never give chance to him,maan thinking what a girl ,express ke speed se bath kar rahi hai ,so he talk with high tone Chup bilkul chup ,late me talk geet hear like obi dent child geet put her finger on her lips ,when maan didn't any voice he say geet are you there ,phone pe bath karte karte so gayi kya wo kya  hain na you are so tired you have your eng today na with smirk maan ask her

Hear geet shake her head in yes but then she got that maan pulling her leg she make baby face and said you pulling my leg na I already say sorry na maanji ! oh man he want to go there and pull her into hug  oh how much she nave and innocent

Maan : he ask her in husky voice geet it is your mistake , you have to bear punishment for this ,he have naughty smiled on his face further he say and i will give you this punishment on our  madhumas  (i think all you know what is madhumas) but our poor girl don't know about this ,she think it is something ritual in marriage so she ask

Geet : it is ritual of marriage but I never heard about it

Maan : like oh god geet (ye ladki muze pagal ker dagi ) , but he want to play with this and say yes geet its very imp ritual of marriage or I will say 99 % person married for this ritual ,maan now got idea how is she nave so tell her but you don't ask anyone when time come I will tell you no no i will teach you with practical OK

Geet : ji maanji I know I done  mistake so I have to bear punishment ,I will do what you say

Maan : maan bite his lip for stopping his laugh oh dear with geet my life will be fun at last with serious and husky voice he said geet

You now geet you  are most beautiful and innocent girl till i meet ,and you are the one to whom i called at this late night  , I really thanks to my parent and god that they brought this beautiful angel in my life i am luckiest person geet that you are become my life partner ,when first time I saw you in dadi room ,i am blank for moment and beautiful word came from my mouth in that green dress you looking like pari maan ki pari , maan ki geet ,and today when you came down for eng and all are looking to you I just wanted to hide from all and i am thinking how they look my geet yes geet i am jealous geet at that time ,when I put ring on your finger I don't want to loosed hold on your hand I want to hold your  hand forever and when I feed you sweet i touch softest things in my life  your lips are so soft like feather ,you are just soft like feather and I promise you i never hurt in any way and yes i am accepting that you are my geet "maan ki Geet"

And last TU MALA KUPE AWADTE GEET , Maaze Tujhyaawar Prem Aahe GEET  and he cut the call

Geet stand there like statue  she don't know how you react maan each and evry word brought some unknown feeling in her heart and she don't know what is that and she don't get the meaning of maan last line she just holding mobile with running heart she clearly heard her hart bits like  DHAK DHAK and her face turn into red like tomato

Precap

In morning haldi

In evening marriage

mayashrisawant7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part dear love it lot their rings are so nice yar  n jewelry also sweet dear maan is so naughty yar always ready to pull geet legs bechari geet 
i think skip sangeet if u want 
thanks for update and pm dear 
i read u r note but right not i dont no what to say only one thing which i want to say move on i know we can not love only charcter but person also n same happen with u with me also but what can we do dear , its their lilfe n thier decison na so pls move on like other we still love only maaneet not gurti 
LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lov de updtt,,maan s so nouty ,nd geet s innocnt
ab kya hoga,,,,??😉
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
amazing maan teasing our poor girl