rish.gs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Bhaag milkha bhaag is one of the best movies ever!!!
Its the second hindi movie i saw this year( first one was yjhd).
But i am sure farhan will win the best actor award. He is one of the best actors now. The way he enacted milkha on screen is just BRILLIANT!! 👏

I always liked him as an actor but now i am his fan. His acting is fantastic he looks damn hot and that voice!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He surprized me and many with BMB.. I tought he wud just turn into Uday chopra as a sidekick joker.
Awesome job by Farhan in BMB. He deserves  Critics awards. But I dont care abt awards anymore.. they r all rigged. 😡
he deserve all best actor trophies this year.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BMB was a very average film at best. There was so much potential to make a better film but alas; the director was more focused on the hero's body's transformation rather than the actual person. Farhan was nothing great IMO. He has done far better work before.

These are my nominations for best actor this year: Ranveer in Lootera was nice. Irrfan in Lunch box was great too. Kinda sure the latter will win a lot of awards since the film has KJo's banking. KJo will leave no stone unturned until this film gets the maximum number of awards after the epic Oscar embarrassment.