Sequel ArNaya OS: Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho(last part-pg3) *Completed

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Shanaya was busy cleaning the almirah.She was folding their clothes neatly.After her and Arjun's wedding,she didnt get the time of arranging her clothes and keeping them in the almirah.She was humming a song and doing her chores,when suddenly,a servant came and said,

''Vahinisahib,aapse koi milne aaya hai Police Headquarters se...''

''Thik hai... Aap unhe bithaiye,main aati hu thori der mein...''

''Ho,Vahinisahib.''

Servant leaves to make the guests sit and gave them refreshments,while Shanaya closes the almirah and goes towards the mirror to fresh up.Shanaya straightens her saree and combs her hair.She was about to apply the sindor,when,suddenly it fell from her hands.She was frightened and shocked.

''Sindoor ka girna to apshagun maana jaata hai... Yeh mera mann itna ghabra kyun raha hai? Itne ajeeb aur bure khayaal kyun arahe hai... Arjun thik toh hai naa?''

Shanaya was frightened and nervous,and worried for Arjun. She applied a pinch of sindoor and cleaned up the floor and kept the rest of sindoor in the sindoor box.

Two police officers came in Arjun's house to meet Shanaya.Shanaya came down from the stairs and sat in the sofa and told the officers' to sit.

Shanaya: Aap log?? (worried)

''Ma'am... Main senior inspector Meenakshi Dixit aur yeh mera assistant Raghu Rajput... Ma'am,aapse kuch kehna thha... Woh... Arjun sir...''

Shanaya's eyes popped up at their question.

''Kya hua Arjun ko? Aap kuch bolte kyun nahi? Kya hua hai unhe?''

She stood up and went infront of them and asked.

Meenakshi:Ma'am... Woh... Arj..unn..sir ka...(tears felt from her eyes)...''

Raghu(tears brimming in his eyes): Ma'am... Aap khud hi tv mein dekhiye...

Raghu switches on the tv and the news flashed in the channel makes Shanaya shocked.

''Desh ke sabse jaane maane jaanbaaz aur nidar police officer aur ETF ke chief,ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte ki ek bhayanak car bomb blast mein maut hochuki hai...
Edited by zebbie0504 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Zeee...❤️❤️ Thankkk uuu sooo muccchh fr updating diss! Absolutelyyy luv it!! I literally felt my heartbeat growinggg faster as i read dat the sindoor fell from my hands!!!! Arjun ka accident?? Ab kya modd ayega meri zindagi me?? Excitted fr it...Love u zee...❤️❤️ My Bong sis...Muaaahhh!!
hunny1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Supab !!!
continue continue !!!!!
hunny1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShanayaShaleen

Zeee...❤️❤️ Thankkk uuu sooo muccchh fr updating diss! Absolutelyyy luv it!! I literally felt my heartbeat growinggg faster as i read dat the sindoor fell from my hands!!!! Arjun ka accident?? Ab kya modd ayega meri zindagi me?? Excitted fr it...Love u zee...❤️❤️ My Bong sis...Muaaahhh!!

Shannu don't wry ...
jiju itna asani se tumare picha nehi chodnewala ... 😆
naz_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well written Zoobi Doobi !!! Arnaya Back..wow !!!! Cont soon...        P.S- Mera?
Anika_PreRish thumbnail

Originally posted by: naz_2012

Well written Zoobi Doobi !!! Arnaya Back..wow !!!! Cont soon...        P.S- Mera?

ur one is on the way
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
''Kaha jaraha hai ki ACP Rawte ki maut ek saazish hai... ACP Arjun Rawte ki maut ki khabar sunke Mumbai ki jaanta ki suraksha ab anishchit hai... Mumbai ki janta Police Department ke upar ungli utha rahi hai aur unse Arjun Rawte ki maut ki taikikaad ki maang karti hai... Cameraman Raju Patnaik ke Asma Ali,Channel36.''

Shanaya,shocked from the core,slumped down and started crying... She couldnt believe that her Arjun left the world,left her...

Meenakshi was having a difficult time handling her.Even Meenakshi had tears in her eyes,because it was always her dream to work with such a prestigious and honest police officer.Meenakshi didnt believe her stars that,one day,she will have to investigate the murder case of ACPArjun Rawte.

''Woh mujhe chhorke nahi jasakte... Abhi sirf chhe din pehle hi humari shaadi hui hai,mere haatho ki mehendi ka rang bhi nahi uthra hai,ki...'' Shanaya again broke down...

''Ma'am,please calm down... Agar aap hi aise himmat hargayi,toh,sir ki aatma ko...''

Words never came out of Meenakshi's mouth.She felt a slap on her cheeks.

''Agar apni wardi pyaari hai,toh,bhulke bhi aisi galat baat mat sochna... Mere Arjun ko kuch nahi hua hai... Woh thik hai... Woh sirf mujhse lukka chupi khel rahe hai... Mujhe satane mein unhe maza aata hai... Maine yeh sindoor aur mangalsutra sirf chhe din keliye nahi pehna hai,unke saath humesha rehne keliye pehna hai... Unke saath har ek janam jeene keliye pehna hai yeh... Bappa aise hi mere Sindoor ko mitne nahi denge...'' Shanaya said while tears fell from her eyes.

Shanaya ran to the Mandir and slumped down infront of Bappa and folded her hands and prayed for her husband's safety... Even,the servant also prayed for her Arjun dada...

Meenakshi understood her emotions,while Raghu was a bit away talking to someone over the phone.
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
(Wont go much into details of the case).

Raghu and Meenakshi went to a place,which was guarded by a group of plain-clothed policemen.Meenakshi and Raghu went in,when,Meenakshi saw a shadow.As she further went in,she was shocked to see the person infront of him.She thought, ''Toh,Raghu inhe hi big boss kehraha thha aur inke kehne pe hi itne saare pictures aur saboot ikkatthe kar raha tha.''

A voice broke her trance,while,Raghu saluted him.

''Sr.Inspector Meenakshi Dixit... Itna chouko mat.. Haan,main zinda hoon...Car bomb blast ek natak thha... Uss blast mein mujhe chot zarur aayi,par,zyada zakhmi nahi hua tha.Mujhe yeh Sarkar wali case undercover rehke solve karna thha,aur,iss case ke baare mein Comissioner sir ko pata tha.. Aur mere kehne pe hi Raghu itne saare pictures kheech raha tha.''

The voice was of Arjun's.

Here Arjun narrates how everything happened and who is Sarkar,while,in Rawte Mansion,Shanaya was sitting infront of Bappa's idol and continuosly reciting Maha Mrittyunjay Jaap...

Arjun tells Meenakshi and Raghu that who is Sarkar and why did Sarkar do this.Infact,Sarkar planned Arjun's murder,which was to be termed as accident.

After collecting all the strong proofs and evidences,Meenakshi and Raghu,along with Arjun,raid at Sarkar's adda and arrested him.
(We all know who is Sarkar and how he was caught.So,i am not going in for the details).

As the officers take the culprit away,Arjun heaves a sigh of relief and closes his eyes.He sees his beautiful wife's smiling face,which brought a wide smile on his face,but,at the next moment,it vanished away,thinking that how will she react if she knows the whole truth.

Meenakshi went to him and said, ''Ma'am bohut toot chuki hai,Sir. Bohut ro rahi hai... Aap jaiye unke paas aur unhe manaiye... She will be fine and she will understand... Good Day,Sir...''

Meenakshi saluted him and went away.Arjun took in her words and understood those words.He took out the keys of another SUV sent by the Police Department for him and drove towards his home.

Precap:Last part.
naz_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unres *me first* Emotional update but beautiful protray of feelings! ohh shaanu crying..me als crying reading dis! hw will she react? arjun manofying!..cont snEdited by naz_2012 - 10 years ago
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Continuation of part 1 is on pg1's 6th and 7th post...
Do check it out.