Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Chevi

I would have live feed in the backstage of BB today 😆😆 Especially to see the lunch 😉 and the team giving her taalis... 😊

Oh I'd love to see the lunch! Kya Chevi, why are you making me dream about things that we won't be able to see 😆
But hoping the lunch went well ;)
The team know she was the sweetest there 👏
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xPalkix

He didn't want to make her wait and then break her heart. He himself probably wanted to get the job done as soon as he could...
When he said that, Elli's heart must have sank because it looks like that. 😭
My sister is so evil, she was smiling! She's like haha! She thought she was gonna stay. I was like hello, she already knew she was going okay!
My sister's like yeah yeah, that face looks so gutted!
Then I said she is doing a movie with Salman and my sister got quiet 😆

I'm getting text messages from friends and relatives... my mom told the world that Elli got evicted because whenever I was around people, they used to ask me what I was doing while eating and I said: " Watching Elli on BB7" 😆
They're also a little excited I can focus on them and my results now 😆

Silvertarax thumbnail
Oh!
They will show her VT! I bet she cried lots!
Hope the make a special VT about EliSa too 
BeingChevi thumbnail

Oh I'd love to see the lunch! Kya Chevi, why are you making me dream about things that we won't be able to see 😆
But hoping the lunch went well ;)
The team know she was the sweetest there 👏

Arrey... you were saying that day Elli was dreaming of Salman 😉

Salman has never said those words he said to any other contestant on BB7. But yes bahar aake, she will see how much people love her! Everyone is lattoo! And if not latoo then they definitely know her name 😉 that's a job well done! 👏

I'M GOING TO HAVE LUNCH WITH SALMAN JI (throws hands in the air while everyone is crying)
I love this girl I tell you 😆😆
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Andy to Sangram -- ab mein rooz subah kis k saht dance keroo ga  
waise Salman bahi aj sahi keh rahe thay "WO(elli) zinda hai, ap sab toh aise ho gaye hoo, jaise Elli mar gayi, evict ho ker".. hahahhahaaa

livefeed

BeingChevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

Andy to Sangram -- ab mein rooz subah kis k saht dance keroo ga  
waise Salman bahi aj sahi keh rahe thay "WO(elli) zinda hai, ap sab toh aise ho gaye hoo, jaise Elli mar gayi, evict ho ker".. hahahhahaaa

livefeed

Awww, it's her effect Salman Bhai I went to the LF earlier when Elli was gone and Oh my word - I couldn't handle it ... it irked me
Looks like Sangram ji and Andy cried a lot Even Armaan looked so depressed. He used to call her "bete" 😭

Guys the song this morning was an upbeat techy number... it's not a hindi song, it had like a dubstep beat.. Elli was killing it in her hoodie! =) Andy also danced with her. She looked like a total rockstar. Even Gauhar walked up and danced with Elli 😊
Silvertarax thumbnail

Arrey... you were saying that day Elli was dreaming of Salman 😉

Salman has never said those words he said to any other contestant on BB7. But yes bahar aake, she will see how much people love her! Everyone is lattoo! And if not latoo then they definitely know her name 😉 that's a job well done! 👏

I'M GOING TO HAVE LUNCH WITH SALMAN JI (throws hands in the air while everyone is crying)
I love this girl I tell you 😆😆

But Elli was dreaming about him! The way she just put the covers up, she was clearly blushing and wanted to hide it 😆
I have never seen BB before but one thing is for sure, half the things Salman said, he said it out of his heart. You could tell by his face and expressions.

I was so upset you know but as soon as someone wrote she said that, a big wide smile spread across my face! She clearly had him in her mind 😉
Maybe that's what she dreamt about 😆
BeingChevi thumbnail

But Elli was dreaming about him! The way she just put the covers up, she was clearly blushing and wanted to hide it 😆
I have never seen BB before but one thing is for sure, half the things Salman said, he said it out of his heart. You could tell by his face and expressions.

I was so upset you know but as soon as someone wrote she said that, a big wide smile spread across my face! She clearly had him in her mind 😉
Maybe that's what she dreamt about 😆

Palki.. I'm gonna miss her 😭😭😭 I get happy and then sad again... fultoo pagal ho gayi 😆
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay Guys !  Good night ,
Silvertarax thumbnail

Palki.. I'm gonna miss her 😭😭😭 I get happy and then sad again... fultoo pagal ho gayi 😆

It's because we are too attached. We are too used to watching her on LF, with Salman on weekends, with Andy + Sangram at nights, on the main episodes. We know that we will not get to see that anymore so we are feeling a bit lost and gutted. 
We know that even if she does a movie, it'll take long to film it and we want to see her daily as we are used to.
Most importantly, we wanted her to win and stay till the end. At least I did.
But we'll soon get used to it ;)