Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Chevi

I just want to share a moment...

After Salman said: "let's not play this game" (holy flip, he was so serious, he looked so pissed in that sentence)

Elli's eyes starting filling with tears... did you see how she was staring at the screen, no smile but a poignant expression... Killed me

bas karo yaar !  Rula ke manoge tum log ðŸ˜­
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chingaari

😳😳 
i dont know how to put in words but she was so Indianised  i mean she adopted the culture and everything so so nicely ...She loves everything from songs to food and dresses
sorry cant find words to explain .Never heard her complaining abt any thing,i never felt she is from foreign land Talented girl 

I will state my dil ki baat

I felt she was more "hindustani" than any of those other pure indian HMs. She respected all cultures, she never went on anyone's background, she was humble, kind, pure. She respected her elders and never shouted. She never said any gaalis. And I don't know why but I feel singing and dancing is inherent to Indians and she has it. I have never been proud of any other HM as much as I am of her - that says a lot. 😊

And now her hindi is A-class - Salman... time for a movie! Get to it! Fataafat!! 😉😳
rainfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

More image Gallery

The gorgeous and chirpy girly Elli said a goodbye o the Bigg Boss house. She was one of those housemates who kept up the energy  in the house with her behavior and happy go lucky nature. Let's have a look at her stay in the house. 

*the pic didn't post*
Edited by rainfire - 10 years ago
BeingChevi thumbnail

bas karo yaar !  Rula ke manoge tum log ðŸ˜­

I notice these things and cry 😭😭 But then the Maalvinagar ke James Bond brought a 1000000000 watt smile back on Elli's face and in between my tears I laughed 😆 Salman is too cute 😳
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chevi

I will state my dil ki baat

I felt she was more "hindustani" than any of those other pure indian HMs. She respected all cultures, she never went on anyone's background, she was humble, kind, pure. She respected her elders and never shouted. She never said any gaalis. And I don't know why but I feel singing and dancing is inherent to Indians and she has it. I have never been proud of any other HM as much as I am of her - that says a lot. 😊

And now her hindi is A-class - Salman... time for a movie! Get to it! Fataafat!! 😉😳

She will get awesome offer within 5 weeks  ðŸ˜›
BeingChevi thumbnail

She will get awesome offer within 5 weeks  ðŸ˜›

My guess is that her lunch with Salman ji went awesomely 😉 and she will definitely announce something soon!
rainfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Salman Khan's Masti with Elli: 😳 

Edited by rainfire - 10 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder what will happen in tomorrow's episode?
If I was the show maker, I would make the whole episode 2 hour long filled with Elli and Salman ðŸ˜†

BeingChevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

I wonder what will happen in tomorrow's episode?

If I was the show maker, I would make the whole episode 2 hour long filled with Elli and Salman ðŸ˜†

I would have live feed in the backstage of BB today 😆😆 Especially to see the lunch 😉 and the team giving her taalis... 😊
Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gujar

Yea, she really didn't wanna leave. It was probably the best farewell/send off of the season alongside Asif's Sunday post eviction interview. Looking forward to seeing her tomorrow, hope the stupid promotions get over with soon.

ðŸ¥³ never see ever salman get prolly pissed at voting and get over senti to some particpent bro