Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

thanks for commenting😊, in which way dear, mujhe toh kuch nazar nahi aaya, but yes he didn't flirt with anyone that's true, no honeymoon, tumhe lagta hain yeh log honeymoon ka word bhi soch sakte hain, no way, me too waiting for that day when he will open up

yaar ye log nahi jayenge but make other send them na pune hi sahi😆😆😆 beach mein bahut resorts hain teri other f mein raya wahi gaye hin if these two also go and meet they will realize how much naughty and romantic other raya is hehe😆 merrz kardo
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is so much in love and ram doesnt love her but attracted to her
Is that because he doesnt believe in mrg so he is not allowing priya into his life?
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulation 4 new thread, fantastic update, feeling very sad 4 Priya, she love him so much, meethi se mil k Priya k dukh thora kam hoga,pls continue soon,thx 4 PM
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leena04

Part 20
awww what an update dear just awesome way to gud... Priya is now become strong & she is trying hard Ram's did don't hurt her but she decides to continuee caring for Ram gud... then come on family this is really nice to see all r trying to let Priya Happy as much as they can its really awesome yaar i m just loving the flow of story... coming on Ram i just liked one thing in him that He didn't cross his limits he didn't thouch Priya without any feeeling after even having desire for her... but still he maintian her dignity i like that so it goes plus point in this but at the end he proved how much he is ruthless & rude just not liking abt him but happy Priya is all going alone at pune kam se kam ab aur hurt toh nahi hogi she will be happy with Meethi so egarly waiting for next do update soon waiting...

thanks for commenting😊, yes one thing is good that he didn't cross his lines but in that too he let Priya hurt by his action, he is such a confused soul, let see what is in his mind, hope Priya will have great time in Pune and with Meethi.
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: shavii

yaar ye log nahi jayenge but make other send them na pune hi sahi😆😆😆 beach mein bahut resorts hain teri other f mein raya wahi gaye hin if these two also go and meet they will realize how much naughty and romantic other raya is hehe😆 merrz kardo

mujhse ek time pe ek RaYa nahi sambhalte tum dono ko merge ki baat kar rahi ho, I will become mad then😛
Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: iLuvRamKapoor

She is so much in love and ram doesnt love her but attracted to her

Is that because he doesnt believe in mrg so he is not allowing priya into his life?

thanks for commenting😊, yes Ram doesn't believe in the institution and with that he still have the guilt what he did with her in Amritsar
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dsudipa

Congratulation 4 new thread, fantastic update, feeling very sad 4 Priya, she love him so much, meethi se mil k Priya k dukh thora kam hoga,pls continue soon,thx 4 PM

thanks for commenting😊, thanks for the wish, yes me too think so, pleasure is all mine
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

mujhse ek time pe ek RaYa nahi sambhalte tum dono ko merge ki baat kar rahi ho, I will become mad then😛

hehe hojavo mad and give some madness full update both raya drunken and meeting and kaise hoga wo scene😆
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: shavii

hehe hojavo mad and give some madness full update both raya drunken and meeting and kaise hoga wo scene😆

agar main mad ho gayi na then no update will be in pipeline, soch lo, waise mujhe koi problem nahi hogi😆
sree0007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM...

congratulations for the 3rd thread...

what is troubling ram...he is having a great fight between his heart and head...

I guess ram will ...accompany and in return a big thing is going to happen...and little realisation towards ram...is going to happen...don't know...