Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .pia_12.

lovely update.
Why the hell they both doing this. cant see RAYA like this.
CONTINUE SOON and thanks 4 pm

thanks for commenting😊, actually they both need time, so let's give them that, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: MittalKanu

Congrats for thread 3

Awesome part
Thanks for pm

thanks for commenting and wish😊, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulshan1989

update was nice very much angry on ram when he will change his attitude toward priya continue soon and thanx for the pm
and congras for the third thread

thanks for commenting😊, thanks for the wish, keep reading as interesting part coming up, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Thx for the PM
I m feeling really very bad for priya. very touchy the way she is controlling herself to keep away from ram n his life, her struggle to hide herself and her relationship with ram to everyone, composing herself accepting the bitter truth of her life, ram doesn't even want her to be given the slightest importance to her, she is expecting a little space n craving for his attention but alas! she can't get it.
tragedy of her life s her parents left in her early young age, now she found a family who loves n respect her, but the one man who  is the reason being her the Kapoor's DIL, is not even ready to shake a hand of friendship. beautifully written . so touched.😭

No one can complain ram dejecting priya, bcos this is all known to her, he is grown up and lived like that for years, no human can change his/her habits or lifestyle so soon. depicting the two diiferent poles very nicely. He is not even knowing his such actions may hurt so much to priya. a day will surely come when priya's silecnce will hurt him more than this , he will also feel the same pain n agony priya is going through right now.
liked it

thanks for commenting😊, pleasure is all mine, I also think that once he understand the true meaning of love, he will get about Priya, kahin tab tak bohot der na ho jaye, fingers crossed, but I too feel bad for Priya, koi bhi ladki yeh nahi chahegi apni zindagi me but she loves Ram to such extent that she is ready to sacrifice her love too
jineejiggs thumbnail

thanks for commenting😊
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: akkigoud2

congrats for new thread
nice update
continue soon
thanks for pm

thanks for commenting😊, thanks for wish, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinalbest

Hi .😊

Superb yaar...👏⭐️
Priya's feeling well described.. 👏⭐️

thanks for pm
continue soon..😊 

thanks for commenting😊, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Nice update..
Priya's emotions nd feeling re very well described..she is blessed to have a family like this..they loves her a lot..
But at same time struggling very hard to hide what she is going through..how she is trying to show she is happy in her married life nd her struggle to keep herself away from Ram everytime he is there nd hide her feelings for him..
Feeling very bad for Priya..its so touchy..
No words for Ram..i simply cant understand him in this..firstly i did now i m not able to do that dont know why..
Plz try to incorporate more..what he is feeling..his self thoughts..bcoz everything is so confusing about him..
Looking forward to whats next..he will go with Priya or not..
Good job..
Thanx for pm..

thanks for commenting😊, sure will do that, in fact now you will get to know more RaYa, so just keep reading, waise ek baat bolu mujhe bhi Ram kuch samajh nahi aa rahe hain😉, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

nice update

Priya is really missing him badly...still don't understand Ram"s behavior...aakir chahta kya hai...is he still feeling bad what he did with Priya if yes, then instead of talking to her why he is ignoring her so much. this is not done.
really feel Priya is showpiece. Itna toh ram ko bhi pata hai ki Priya ko uske liye feeling hai...tabhi ek ladki apne aap ko dure par surrender karti hai aur uske baad shaadi bhi ki.
hope ek din ram Priya ki ahmiyat samjega...continue soon and thanks for PM

thanks for commenting😊, I too hope so, dekhte hain aage inn dono ki kismat kahan le jaati hain inhe, pleasure is all mine