Users

Frequent Posters

sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

wow..i loved d entire part...
omg ram kissed priya 😲 !!!!!
bt priya didnt react to him
ram is doing something good wid priya by leting her meet wid meethi...by being wid her priya can forget all her pain ..this lil pari can cheer priya anytime n can bring d smile on her face ...
priya's cold reaction started melting ram's heart...priya is going on d right track... πŸ‘
now 15days widout ram!!!!things will change for both of them..
perfect description...
thanks fr d pm..cont soon
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww that was soo soo good ..
it is just simply awesome .. loved the priya's behaviour towards him..
Hayee Ram is feeling something for her ..
Hmm superb part .cont soon..
IM__NB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
 Firstly , Very very sorry for not commenting on your previous updates ... thank for the PMs .. and i read every part you updated , but was so much tangled in work . couldn't get time to pen down my comments ... 

I love this SS very much .. and what i like the most ... the perfect blend of every relations , every scenes .. every Character gets the same importance in your SS . Brilliant... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .. 

I Like How Priya showed her anger her attitude to Ram ( in Previous posts) . he needed that badly. He can't be right all the time or can't be bossy every time. the relation might be a compromise for him , but .. he should have respected Priya's feelings at least ! Well may be it's his practice not to get cared by people, He might feel suffocated if someone does that ... But when priya was doing all those for him , he could have denied .. But he must have shown some respect to the lady ...  But he did wrong by hurting Priya and she reciprocated it with higher intensity .  

Priya's pain , anger , dejection you showed in your previous updates were just too too too too Good .. 

Now coming to this Update ... 

" Ram's Dilemma .. WOW ... it is shown so perfectly .. He is in a state where he don't know that he loves Priya , but he will realize soon i know πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† His sub conscious mind knows that but ... he has to accept the same ... and When he will realize and accept his "The Love" for Priya , he will come running back to her ... BUT BUT BUT ... He is going to have a tough time ahead i guess.. to woo the lady ... " 

Just β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ  Your every update
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice...enjoyed it... pls continue soon...
nntthani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the pm .
as usual this part was also complete.
superb, beautiful, full of emotions, no words to describeπŸ‘πŸΌ
i like this priya character very much ie the way you depict.
like every part i thoroughly liked this part also.
so now since ram has started to have some feelings towards priya i think it will be more interesting in coming parts but my kind request is make sure ram doesnt get priya so easily. i need him to suffer for at least a full complete thread .

sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow.too good updt..sach mai a 15 days ki duria kuch to asr dalegi raya ki life ma.waiting fr next..fast fast de dena pls...n thanks for the pm
MittalKanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonder full part
Now Ram has some feeling 
Thanks for pm
Mohana33 thumbnail
Nice update...
So finally cold treatment worked and Ram has started feeling something for her. Sumthing is gonna happen in nxt 15 days but good or bad.. Lets C...

Hope he will not come back as the same old Ram who neglected Priya.

Continue soon...
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First ram behave rude with priya and now showing concern towards her so he is developing feelings toward he but still he hasn't realized yet priya is ignoring him and spending time with family members may be now ram is gone to Geneva he will miss her and realize that he loves priya pls continue soon and thanx for the pm fab updateEdited by tulshan1989 - 10 years ago
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOVEY UPDATE
CONTINUE SOON
&
THANKS 4 PM...😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊