Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

thanks for commenting😊, actually Ram ke saath saath main bhi confused hoon ke Ram kyun aise behane kar rahe hain, but me too very happy with Priya, she has decided to give him back his behaviour, now Ram will understand his mistake, she will make her own world and will try to be happy in that, will continue soon

sometimes I feel bad for Ram too toda soft cornor uske liye bhi toh hai in my heart but seeing the way he behaving with Priya I always getting angry with him... very happy for Priya atleast now she is trying to be happy with her own small world she don't want Rram's big big things she is happy in her small family happiness... post next soon...
jineejiggs thumbnail
here comes the next preview, hope you all will like this

Krishnaji smiled and said, Priya is resuming her work from tomorrow

Ram was startled to hear but Rishabh and Natasha cheered for her

Natasha - wow! bhabhi that's great, yeh apne bohot achha faisla kiya hain

Rishabh - bhabhi main aapse gussa hoon, kahin aur kyun?, aap hamein join kar sakte the, woh bhi toh aapka hi office hain na

Priya - arrreee nahi Rishabh, mujhe kahan office ke kaam aate hain main apni jagah pe hi theek hoon

Hearing this Ram looked at her and then asked

Ram - kahan join kar rahi ho?

Priya - Hotel Afra

Natasha - wow! bhabhi wahan ke Mediterranean foods kafi mouth watering hain

Priya didn't want to go with Ram, she didn't want any kind of favour from him lekin sabke samne woh yeh keh nahi paayi, Natasha and Rishabh went out in their car, Ram was about to open the door of his car for Priya when she said,

Priya - main chali jaungi, thank you, saying this she was about to move when Ram grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, no one was there in the parking lot, only RaYa there.

Ram - main tumhe akele kahin jaane nahin denewala, isi liye chupchap beytho

Priya jerked his hand from her and said, mujhe aapki lift nahi chahiye, main akele chal fir sakti hoon

Ram - Priya maine kahan gadi me beytho

Both were embarrassed hearing Natasha, toh tabhi Priya kehti hain, have a safe journey. Hearing her Ram looked at her and saw concern in her eyes for him, Ram ko bohot achha laga, he smiled and said u take care. Priya looked at him and saw he is smiling and they parted.

ssssabcd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb precap 😊😛 waiting for ur update sooonnn
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

here comes the next preview, hope you all will like this

Krishnaji smiled and said, Priya is resuming her work from tomorrow

Ram was startled to hear but Rishabh and Natasha cheered for her

Natasha - wow! bhabhi that's great, yeh apne bohot achha faisla kiya hain

Rishabh - bhabhi main aapse gussa hoon, kahin aur kyun?, aap hamein join kar sakte the, woh bhi toh aapka hi office hain na

Priya - arrreee nahi Rishabh, mujhe kahan office ke kaam aate hain main apni jagah pe hi theek hoon

Hearing this Ram looked at her and then asked

Ram - kahan join kar rahi ho?

Priya - Hotel Afra

Natasha - wow! bhabhi wahan ke Mediterranean foods kafi mouth watering hain

Priya didn't want to go with Ram, she didn't want any kind of favour from him lekin sabke samne woh yeh keh nahi paayi, Natasha and Rishabh went out in their car, Ram was about to open the door of his car for Priya when she said,

Priya - main chali jaungi, thank you, saying this she was about to move when Ram grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, no one was there in the parking lot, only RaYa there.

Ram - main tumhe akele kahin jaane nahin denewala, isi liye chupchap beytho

Priya jerked his hand from her and said, mujhe aapki lift nahi chahiye, main akele chal fir sakti hoon

Ram - Priya maine kahan gadi me beytho

Both were embarrassed hearing Natasha, toh tabhi Priya kehti hain, have a safe journey. Hearing her Ram looked at her and saw concern in her eyes for him, Ram ko bohot achha laga, he smiled and said u take care. Priya looked at him and saw he is smiling and they parted.

such an confusing but yet wish to see promo 😆
ab raya akele caar mein chabhi nahi kona chiaye kyunki car kaise start karenge😲😆

but i also know nothing will happen but ek silence hehee

continue soon
Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

priya is ready to join her job
whats d reactn of ram hearing priya's decision 😕
cont soon
leena04 thumbnail

Previwe
the half part of it spicially the last was bit confusing... didn't understand what happen & how she got agreed to go with him ab bina update k wait kiye koi aur rasta nahi so post next soon...
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ye story I am loving it❤️ nice preview👍🏼 continue soon
sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
updt de do yaar..trpao mat
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very very interesting priya.
So ram came to know that she is resuming her profession, n perplexed. 
Ye kya pati ka haq jata rhe hai, priya refusing his favour is quiet natural, basically she do not want to get attached to him n get hurt more, perfectly shown in her refusal.

Ok by the end of the preview looks like Dosti hogayi hai...

lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so ramji was starting to enjoy her caring