Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks for the pm...'
amazing...
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: deeswarna

as usual the update was fantastic and very interesting and i liked the little glimpses that we got to see of khushi and arnav but i personally liked to see that there is still the loving and caring arnav hiding behind the ruthless ASR mask he likes to portray to himself. he may have become a very successful businessman but he has not forgotten from where he started and it is like he sees a little arnav in those children. its good to see him letting down his guards around them and enjoying the little joys of life. he is making those children happy but above all he is smiling.

im finding it a little weird to see khushi in this avatar, ive been always been seeing her having huge faith in devi maiya and here is on the opposite side but im not complaining on the contrary im enjoying this change its very refreshing

I agree, the main reason I wanted Khushi to be like this is to emphasize how situations in life flip the person in whole new angle..also I wanted to show how Arnav and Khushi so much similar like shadow to each other...😃

as for payal, sorry to say but she appears dumb to me and she is being duped by her not so charming boss whose intentions are clearly not noble! Payal indeed is dumb as I said she is just 22 and its her first love...So imagine :)

looking forward to the next update

poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing ff👏 strong and shrewd arnav n khushi, both of whom doesnt believe in the almighty. i really loved the caring side of arnav with the kids. that was simply amazing! its really disturbing to see how he is trying to hide all his pain n sufferings. so their first meeting, was not at all a pleasant one. and the person in the borivali branch was akash i am sure. and his intentions are not at all decent with payal. and it seems he is providing girls to his clients. even arnav is aware of it, as can be seen with his convo with aman in the plane and he is looking out for proofs to catch him. looking out for arnav n khushi's first actual encounter. update nxt part soon..
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG i am scared for khusi !!! lets see wat happens
littlemissstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome..
its getting really interesting!! 😊
Smrikta992 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing..
Lovd it..
So khushi wil try to track arnav..!
Nice..
Waiting for nxt..
Thnks for pm..
rockingsoni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
It seems, prologue, ll come in much later part of the story, is it!!!
Careless_Artist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Part!!
Payel's boss is not Arnav, but Mr. Raizada... Who is he?? Arnav's brother??
But whoever he is, kind of a cheap man I ever heard about...
Arnav and Khushi co-incidently in have same feelings for Ashu baby..
Trupati is the place where Our-always-hot-minded-Couple will meet.
Let's see What Goddess written for them...
Waiting for next,,
_Chaverah_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hello there, Deeps.. Sorry yaar, late ho gayi!! 

Firstly, wow, lady! Are you set on a mission to get me fainted?!

Kya Arnav ko banaya hain aap ne?! Seriously, I'm in love with this mysterious guy!! 

He smiles! Which in the sense is, he's free from creases of forehead, closed fists, hardened face & red eyes.. Brilliant, Deeps! I loved the way he smiles *All my 32 are out, shining*

He apologizes too!! In the sense, he gives a day off or sponsers a drink.. Astounding way of apologizing.. *kinda drooling*

And, he's head shot! Gussa tho excpected hain, but, ithna intense? Not complaining yaar.. B'coz you see, the more complicated his outer facade is, the more softer and golden his heart would be.. But, its kinda shocking you know.. Swearing, breaking, shouting was okay.. I mean, chalega, can be expected..
But burning?! Gosh! That was completely outta d blue! 

He' s been suffering from night-mares, which apparently are nothing but the agonized parts of his painful childhood.. Now, thats where you'v hooked me! And thats where I fell for this Arnav, a tormented soul!

I must applaud for the way you'v picturized the rest, Deeps..

1: Arnav-Anjali are not on good terms? That is completely new!! And quite intriguing..
2: Arnav's not a Raizada by birth? *rubbing my hands*
3: Khushi is against God?! Gosh! Thats a new one again!!
4: Payal's the l'il sis & the one who's acting all hormonical while Khushi is over-protective? Bingo, I loved it!
5: This Aman is cutie! 
6: The other Raizada, I'm not gonna guess yet, is so contrasting with Arnav.. As in, in morals.. Damn! Now thats highly interesting!

Arnav & Khushi share a fraction of the past.. The moment his Taawiz became hers.. The only driving force that she believes that calms her.. Thats a beautiful connection! I loved it again!!

Arnav has a dark past, so does Khushi?! Jeez! Loving it already! Cant wait to have the entire one unfold!!

I loved many a parts yaar.. When Arnav shouted at Aman to get out, and him coming back giving a piece of mind, both of them getting back on their comfy zones again, the light humor yet intense climate.. I loved everything of it..

The way you'v mould Khushi in being independent, her way of loking into life, the Buaji convos, relation with Nk.. Perfect!

And the best part is, WeCare!

2 tormented souls with scarred pasts, struggling every moment of their life to find the solution to come out of that agony, have yet another common feature 'WeCare'.. And I loved every single part of it.. Be that Khushi's side to it or Arnav.. 

May be being a highly Arnav biased girl, I found Arnav's involvement in WeCare & his wish to adopt the cutie pie more heart warming and awe going factor..

Secondly, thankyou so much for giving us yet another wonderful piece of work.. While 'The Dawn' relaxed me, 'The Valliant' is making me sit on the edge of my chair.. And one main factor for that is, your prologue! Kithni confuse kar di yaar.. But its highly intense & really challenging.. 

Shall be waiting eagerly to watch how you'd solve the maze you'v wanted us to know before we read this.. 

Loving it more & more with every passing chapter and would love to love more!!
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic updt nw we see another side of arnav hw he play talk gv gifts n spending time with them cant beliv that he is same who is so rude for others i gues that girl in ofice payal with akash seems here akash is negtv exited hw this story develop thanx for pm