stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I am so loss and confused...so I read the prologue again and more confused

But anyway...the introductry part was good πŸ‘πŸΌ

Will there be more character like Anjali, Payal and akash... 😳

Lovely start...

Will be waiting for next...

ps: as I read the note you sent with the PM, I was wondering why don't you just send pm through mail...it will be easy for you I think πŸ˜›, sorry but I just thought to suggest you this...as PM really take a lot of time πŸ˜”...

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aayesha

I am so loss and confused...so I read the prologue again and more confused

But anyway...the introductry part was good πŸ‘πŸΌ

Will there be more character like Anjali, Payal and akash... 😳

Lovely start...

Will be waiting for next...

ps: as I read the note you sent with the PM, I was wondering why don't you just send pm through mail...it will be easy for you I think πŸ˜›, sorry but I just thought to suggest you this...as PM really take a lot of time πŸ˜”...

I thought of that option...but I dont think everyone will be comfy sharing their emails plus such a lazy goose I dont check my emails either...ROFL

Sorry to confuse you to the core...The prologue I showed will come in the middle of the plot...I am now showcasing their lives and how they cross..
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Its diferent concpt lov kushi character asr ka to kya kehna two diferent personality what wil hapen when they meet looking forward hw the story unfold thanx for pm
rockingsoni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful...
waiting for arnav to discover who is the lady...he is definitely in for a shock...
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Good start and characters and story line is very interesting. What is the connection between the investor in Mumbai with catering girl in Hyderabad? :). Aman and Nanni are jovial and Arnav don't seem to be very arrogant?. Arshi going to meet in Tirupati or did they already met?. Eagerly waiting for next chapter.

sweet_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I've been waiting for this story for a while now! Good start, it's interesting because you still have the foundation of the ASR in the show but with a twist! Khushi is also like the one from the show but with more of a kick as well.

How cute was that convo between Arnav and his Nani! I hope to hear more from her in the story!

The job NK has isn't one that I approve of but as long as he keeps Khushi away from it

Great start!
sana11 thumbnail
both are opposite in their life style and nature..
but both have one thing in common is the way their life is...
interesting update πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘  πŸ‘πŸ‘
update the next soon dearπŸ˜ƒ
amira039.303 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! Looking really good. I loved it, but I'm still quite confused. Your prologues were like a series of riddles put together! I love this suspense and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. By any chance, does NK have anything to do with arnav's impression of khushi in the prologue? Is there a  misunderstanding somewhere? - please tell me there is. Overall, very nice update. Thanks for the PM and please update soon.Edited by amira039.303 - 10 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start
interesting
cant wait to read more
thanks for the pm
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW..khushi is in Hyderabad...felt nostalgic hearing the names HiTech city, Miyapur...just could imagine our very own khushi kumara gupta in HiTech City bus stop beating some rowdy...why is she in Hyderabad...alone...there should be something to it...who is Arnav searching for...just can't wait for the story to unfold...Aman and Arnav share a good relationship...very nice...he is Arnie to Aman and ASR to the entire world...now Arnav is trying to get to know about khushi's dabba business...its turning to be very interesting...how will she fight with him...how is he going to use his shatir dimaag...can't wait for next chapter...thanks for the PM