Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalarukh thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
welcome back deeps with another awesome bang on start of the story...:)
well from the beginning till the end of chap i dont know y but i felt intensity...depth...whether its between characters or situations or the different work people doing around...too good...
starting from arnav (by the way that ..ur mind u ) was awesome...i was loving his character but he was good in all sense for his own self ...very sharp characteristic deepu ...must say...

hyee u took my breath ...aman woh bhee itna awesome ...cool...patience ...wah wah...abh aur kiya bolo mein ...aman u going to rock i am having feeling :)

loved the character of khushi...very strong indeed...beautifully portrayed deeps...self made...satisfied ...not easy to crack down type...bacha party...food...music...5 am to 12 pm...loved her...:)...i think she is going to give arnav really tough time :)...and i would love to c that side of her...the way she kicked the guy ...making him lost his ability to deliver seeds...damn ...too good :)

oh man NK ... even after degree he has  got no decent work...very true halaat of poor souls...without strong backings...must say u have picked up very sensitive issue here...girls with no homes..."willingly forced" to sell their pride and respect...very dark side of society indeed...

nani....now she is as usual sweet nani...i loved the way arnav and she plus aman...converse during break fast...that was fun to read :)...

so i guess the name of catering person is must be our dear one :)...hmmm very interesting...

hats off deepu for giving us such a mind blowing first chap ...i dont know agay agay kiya yoga...for now i am more than impressed by the way u have laid down characters...scenes...issues...needs of hour...

kahin koi apnay leay living kahin koi dosray k leay...every one trying to do one thing and that is to earn success...but in alag alag ways...well done dear...loved it

Edited by lalarukh - 10 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, Di, what a start...SUPERB... I am already too hooked up to this story...I can feel that it's gonna be so intense...
Arnav...he sounds so amazing...his personality traits are enough to make one weak on her knees...I think I am gonna fall for this man...
what matters most to him is Reputation and Respect, which takes me back to the prologue 1...that was the incidence which would destroy both of this...and what u mention about backstabber...he's gonna think Khushi one, right...
Oh God why am i thinking this much...chalo, i am stopping my crazy brain at this moment and deciding that I will only enjoy this how it comes...
Now Khushi...WOW...she is STRONG...loved her intro scene...fabulous...I think she is gonna be an admirable person...looking forward to know her better...
Aman, Nani, NK...each of their characters are seemed to be so well built Di...and I am just loving this Aman...and Nani seems to be a fun person...cant wait to read more about them...
Starting cant b better than this Di...just too good...loving this story...continue soon...have a happy weekend...
Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wil unres pakka ^_^

Damn .. How awsm ..

Two main person.. In Arnav nd khushi life ..

Aman nd Nk..

Both play a major rule in dere lives..

Best part was Arnav GF ..

How cool was dat part

Back to update

U knw i was cnfused first wat was happening his dreams.. His calls..

den kuch samjhi its all flashback

...Means arnav khushi hvnt met yet

Nd dey will meet soon

Were arnav is Arrogant ass.. Khushi is sweet nd simple

He cares for dose who r dear to him

Nd she cares for everyone

I loved d part aman played .. D way he talked to nani nd nani replied was hell awsm

Nk is sweet bt i need more updates for him to understnd his character.. Is he by any chnce likes Khushi...

Nd nd Is aman by any chnce jealous of arnav beimg superior to him

Loved d whole update dii ❤️

Maafi de diyo for being soo late 😳
Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
rosalinesibs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting...diskhushi is very different...n arnav no words 2 say...wanna see how thngs gonna b once dey meet...
indhuza thumbnail
very diffferent storyline...
Smrikta992 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice cncept..
Excited for their meet..
Cntinue soon..
Thnks for pm..
luckyarshi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update...
loved it...
eagerly waiting fr d story to unfold further...
thnx fr d pm...
continue soon...
Bublee013 thumbnail
thanks for the pm...
interesting start...
loved it...
continue soon...eagerly waiting to read...
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Deepthi!!! Love the I will hit till you see me as your sister and respect me Khushi lol!!! She is no abla nari, like the role reversal!!!! Like the relationship between Nani, Aman and Arnav. Cannot wait for the first encounter between Arshi. Edited by anu1017 - 10 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting ...our khushi in business and arnav want to take over Edited by ranogill - 10 years ago