SOME MORE ON MEETING BARUN !

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey friendsπŸ€— 

Don't kill me! I forgot to report a few things about my meeting with Barun.😳 Remember I was sick too.πŸ˜› It was all a blur that cleared during my PM convo with KittenRoseπŸ€— today when she was asking me small details about the meeting. 

After Barun clicked our pic, I recall Barun nodding and walking past the hotel door but I have no recollection of him handing back the phone to me!!πŸ˜† And then, I too walked out of the main door only to see him standing at the porch waiting for his car so that he could go to the hospital.

I was practically standing next to him and the other tall elderly gentleman with him. It was then that I said sorry to him that I had forgotten to give him the chocolates I had got for him. And took them out of my bag and offered it to him. He said, "No, no thanks ma'am, I have this," pointing to the canister (of painting), the gift I had given him in the lobby inside. He was holding it in his hand. My heart flipped at his sweetness. I think that is when I started becoming number than I already was!

Then his car arrived, an electric blue one with a big dent on the front door. It flashed through my mind that my hubby would have hit the roof if our car had such a big dent! πŸ˜† Anyway that is the door Barun opened and sat down on the front seat. I was feeling very worried about him, so immediately  asked the gentleman with him, "What is wrong with Barun?" He was about to tell me something and then changed it to, "He is not well, ma'am. I am taking him to the hospital." Then he asked me to leave the chocolates at the reception for Barun(very nice of him) and got inside the car. I reentered the hotel to leave the chocolates at the reception but then changed my mind. I don't know why.πŸ˜• Mind wasn't working I think.

On my way home I called my hubby and told him about the chance meeting with Barun. Then I went blank again till I reached home! When it started to sink in, I was so taken up with the fact that Barun clicked our snap(it was all about the pic, pic, pic!!!) that the next part was relegated to the back of my mind. Thankyou KittenRose πŸ‘πŸΌ for bringing it to the fore and to my husband(of all peopleπŸ˜†) for confirming that I had blabbered all this over the phone and was not daydreaming!

No it was not a dream ! It was a dream come true!

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its really a dream come true πŸ˜Š
Thanks for recollecting more details and share with us.
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lucky yaar! Mujhe kabhi koi kyun nahi milte aise? 😭
ishq30 thumbnail
aww this is so cute ..
he had the painting in his hand πŸ˜³
wonder what was wrong with him πŸ˜’
hope hez recovering !!
thanks for sharing again πŸ€—
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† i can imagine it would take a good few days to come out of barun dreamland and remember all the little details, and u were sick too! thanks so much for all the extra info, its lovely of u, we really appreciate it πŸ˜ƒ and ur hubby's so sweet to confirm everything u told him πŸ˜›
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

OMG OMG OMG...more updates?  Thanks for sharing more details of your meet with Barun!  It is a dream come true for you and in a way for us too!  I'm living through your dreams and feeling as if I was standing next to you!  I wish that old gentleman would revealed more but very understandable that he wanted to protect Barun's privacy! Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
ipkarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahah Thanks for sharing wiwy!! you know what.. you should sit around think harder. shayad koi aur baat ho. I WOULD LOVE YO HEAR!! lol :)
Arey wiwy u are very lucky!!!! once again...
BTw how are you feeling now? and wiwy yaad aya
so u passed the SObti germs to your pillow from ur ear... yaar u cant send me ur phone or your ear so send me ur pillow case LOL Haaahahhahaahha jk!

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx so much wiwy for sharing this experience with us, that itself is a sweet gesture than anything else. my contribution in this is really really less yaar. thanx for including me here πŸ€—
i am indeed so happy for you. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...SaRun...

Its really a dream come true πŸ˜Š

Thanks for recollecting more details and share with us.

Happy to shareπŸ˜ƒ Better late than never😳

Originally posted by: monaya_sajan

Lucky yaar! Mujhe kabhi koi kyun nahi milte aise? πŸ˜­

I wish tumhe bhi mil jayeπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ishqRONsharma

aww this is so cute ..

he had the painting in his hand πŸ˜³
wonder what was wrong with him πŸ˜’
hope hez recovering !!
thanks for sharing again πŸ€—

Yes he had it in his hand. Maybe it was a stupid gift.😳 But hope he is tired of flowers and chocolatesπŸ˜† Dont worry it must be the Kolkata weather. Does everyone in!
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: stg1

πŸ˜† i can imagine it would take a good few days to come out of barun dreamland and remember all the little details, and u were sick too! thanks so much for all the extra info, its lovely of u, we really appreciate it πŸ˜ƒ and ur hubby's so sweet to confirm everything u told him πŸ˜›

Barun dreamland! Right you are. It will take time!
 Oh! another detail! His eyes! They are really really striking and very very expressive and misty dark ! Sorry, but you knew that already, didnt you?!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Katelyn

OMG OMG OMG...more updates?  Thanks for sharing more details of your meet with Barun!  It is a dream come true for you and in a way for us too!  I'm living through your dreams and feeling as if I was standing next to you!  I wish that old gentleman would revealed more but very understandable that he wanted to protect Barun's privacy! 

Yep Kate! See what your birthday did! It opened a pandora's box and I am still revelling in it with all you friends. I think even Barun would have said what was wrong with him if poked. Because he said it like babies do, sort of a wail, "I am sick !!" And i dont like it! Poor thing!

Originally posted by: ipkarshi

Hahahah Thanks for sharing wiwy!! you know what.. you should sit around think harder. shayad koi aur baat ho. I WOULD LOVE YO HEAR!! lol :) 
Arey wiwy u are very lucky!!!! once again... 
BTw how are you feeling now? and wiwy yaad aya
so u passed the SObti germs to your pillow from ur ear... yaar u cant send me ur phone or your ear so send me ur pillow case LOL Haaahahhahaahha jk! 

If I think of something else I will be too embarrassed to shareπŸ˜† and will PM you!
As for the pillow case, the set is a gift from my mom! So...!πŸ˜†