Frequent Posters

saara76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Love entry of Abhay ... perfect timing đŸ˜›
sincereme thumbnail
Awesome update...
Finally Arnav and Khushi talked with a clear mind... Arnav confession was too heart wrenching... But after every thing khushi can't forgive him just like that... She needs time to sort out her her... But I m glad that she is moving back to their room...
Oh! Jealous Arnav was fun... Let's see how does Abhay affect their relation...
Loved it...
Continue soon...
aleena.1884 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww loved her care for him... n she accepted his request too...
but this abhay guy... hope he proves to be a catalyst in bringing them closer...
wonderful chappy... n merry x'mas dear...😃
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome , aweome update just loved it !!!!!!!!!!
OMG !!  that was truly awesome cant wait for the further updates

plz update soon 
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it
gosh that was awesome
no matter how much arnav has hurt khushi, she can't stop caring or loving him

so arnav's carelessness was the reason for khushi's outburst
i loved their talk at office
arnav's sincere confession especially
happy that khushi agreed to move into their room again

i like abhay
him and khushi know each other and abhay calls her jalebi express
arnav's getting jealous

will abhay and anjali be together at the ens?

continue soon and merry christmas!
piggie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
d story is jus fab like rest of ur stories,,, totally loved it..👏
only 1 hitch y dat jerk had to steal away khushi's first kiss😡
rest alll so takes me down d nostalgia path..😳
n now dat abhay has entered m super excited coz d story is gonna get better (ala sol😉)
p.s. jalebi express is it😆
KKKA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
TU HAI MERI KKKIRAN...WONDERFUL ...SO NEAR YET SO FAR 

SO MUCH HAS COME IN BETWEEN 

VERY INTENSE 

THANKS FOR THE PM 

KKKA
VYGA89 thumbnail
Amazing update.
Loved it.
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 16 (A): Strings Of Apprehension

“OH MY GOD. This is bizarre JE. I can’t believe you fell right into his arms. Looks like it was love at first sight for you and you were too desperate to land into Arnav Singh Raizada’s arms” Abhay said, grinning while Khushi smacked his arm.

“Everyone is not a cheapo like you, Abhay! I still remember you tried to kiss Naina in my 16th B’day party and the lights had gone off right at that second. Your face was worth watching when you had realised it was me instead of Naina” Khushi said, recalling the old days.

“I see that you have got grave misconceptions, Mrs. Raizada. I wasn’t trying to kiss Naina. I actually wanted to kiss you. I was trying to thank you for inviting me to your b’day party. And it wasn’t even a kiss. It was a peck on your scrubby cheeks” Abhay said recalling the incident and once again feeling embarrassed.

“Scrubby? I am not going to talk to you” Khushi said, pouting and turning her face to look out of the car.

“Okay, not really scrubby but quite okay cheeks” Abhay said and saw Khushi rolling her eyes.

“So, are we going to only talk about my not so happy memories or are you going narrate me the main part of your story? Abhay said, now dropping in a serious tone.

“Main part?” Khushi tried to sound confused, even though she knew what was he referring about.

“You know it, JE. You told me how you met your ‘Laad governor’, you told me how you fell in love with him, you also told me how he used to tease you but where is the marriage part? You didn’t tell me how did you two get married? Was it a love marriage or arranged one?” Abhay asked, and saw a flash of pain in her eyes.

“That part isn’t that exciting to be narrated. We went to a temple and got married” Khushi replied.

“Whoa? What about the grand weddings you used to talk about?” Abhay asked, pressing a painful nerve and to his surprise tears rolled down Khushi’s cheeks.

“Hey I am sorry, Khushi. It’s okay if you don’t want to..”

“No I am sorry. I..I am okay”

“Sure?” Abhay asked and she nodded.

“Will you stop ‘sure-ing’ me now?” Khushi said and Abhay rolled his eyes this time.

“Fine. I was just concerned” Abhay replied and continued driving home.

~~***~~

‘Thanks for the ride. Want to come in and meet my family? Khushi asked.

“No, I am in hurry. Have to reach my hotel on time. And tell Mr. Raizada I didn’t smooch his wife.” Abhay said.

“WHAT? Are you crazy Abhay?” Khushi said, really angry at his remark.

“Now you don’t ‘what’ me, Khushi. Hadn’t you noticed that ‘I’ll-kill-you’ expression he was throwing at me when we left together? I bet he was jealous” Abhay said, grinning.

“He hasn’t got a reason to be jealous” Khushi said, defending her husband.

“That we’ll see tomorrow” Abhay said, giving a crooked smile and driving out.

~~***~~

For the first time in his life, Arnav Singh Raizada was in a hurry to go home. Ever since Khushi had left, Arnav had wanted to go home too.

He had wanted to see her placing her things back in their room, giving life to the room again.

Winding up his work, he started for home, his mind full of happy thoughts.

~~***~~

As Arnav climbed the stairs to his room, his heart seared with happiness. Hiding the beautiful bouquet of red roses behind his back and smiling widely, he stepped inside his room.

The exuberance dwindled away and was slowly replaced with sadness as he took in the surroundings of the room.

The room looked exactly like he had left it this morning, with no sign of Khushi being back in it.

She must be still packing her things in the guest room. He told himself and taking the bouquet, walked towards the guest room in quick strides.

As he stood before the guest room door, his heart thudded violently. Should he knock or should he wait?

He hadn’t forgotten her request of him not stepping in this room and he wasn’t going to violate it for anything.

So, instead of knocking he took out his cell phone and dialled her number.

“Unreachable” it said.

Now what? He thought and finally decided to knock and wait for her to come out of the room.

So, he knocked the door and stood waiting against the same pillar against which he had leaned upon the previous night and spent nine good hours.

The memory of those nine silent hours brought a smile upon his face.

To others, those nine hours would have been tiring and uncomfortable but to him, those nine hours were the hours of bliss.

In those nine hours, he had relived each and every single memory he had spent with Khushi.

Starting from the epic and tragic fall of Khushi Kumari Gupta into his arms and ending with the memory of their discussion in his room, where she had asked him the question that how could he believe everyone but her?

A question which had electrified and intensified his guilt and he was aware that his mistrust in Khushi was an irrevocable mistake of him and he would have to live with it and its consequences.

The thoughts drifted away as his phone beeped a message and he realised it had been ten minutes since he had knocked.

After knocking at the door again, he opened the message and read with no interest.

“One boy was rejected

and one girl was selected

in an interview due to the same reason

Because the first two buttons of their shirt were open ;)

P.S. Khushi sent me your number. Have a nice day.

-Abhay”

“What the?” Arnav swore, reading the message and nearly dropped the bouquet he was holding in his hands.

He had to read it twice to actually believe that such cheap messages were being sent to him, that too by that audacious and good-for-nothing Abhay Singh.

Once Arnav overcame the shock of the message, his attention went back to the door which wasn’t answered yet.

As he was about to knock the door again, Naniji reached there.

“Arnav Bitwa? Why are you standing here? And these flowers?” She asked, seeing the bouquet.

“I brought th…Where is Khushi, Nani? I have been knocking at the door but she isn’t answering. Would you please go in and check on her?” Arnav said, trying to sound casual and dropping the bouquet part from his answer.

“She isn’t inside, Arnav Bitwa. After she returned home from the office, she and Payal bitiya left for Laxminagar” Naniji informed him.

“What? I mean..How can she go? She..” Arnav asked, mostly to himself, and the bouquet finally dropped from his hands.

Has she really left? Left him?

The thought once again knocked out the oxygen from his, lungs making it hard for him to breathe.

~~***~~

“Raani Sahiba, I am totally fine now” said an irritated Shyam as Anjali pestered him to drink the turmeric flavoured milk.

“No, you aren’t fine. You still have bruises on your back and hands and I am not listening anything. Please, drink this” replied Anjali, not ready to budge off and Shyam finally took the glass from her hand, emptying the glass in one go, to which Anjali smiled.

“Sometimes I wonder if you’re the real kid or the one we’re going to have” Anjali said, with a slight blush and Shyam rolled his eyes.

“How’s everyone in the house? You hardly allow me to move and go down” Shyam further complained.

“But they visit you in your room, don’t they?” Anjali replied.

“Except Chote and Khushiji” she added in a sad tone which was caught well by Shyam.

“It’s okay, Rani Sahiba; they must be too busy with their own lives to have time for us” Shyam said in his crooked and manoeuvred tone.

“Yeah. Chote seems really tensed about something, maybe because Khushiji is staying in the guest room. Plus Chote isn’t telling us the reason behind it. Seems like something is really wrong” Anjali said in a thoughtful manner while Shyam had to praise himself.

“So Khushiji is staying in the Guest room? All alone?” Shyam probed, as numerous thoughts and possibilities sprouted in his brain.

This seems like a good chance to have his way.

“Yes, she’s staying alone but today she and Payal have gone to Buaji’s house.”

“Buaji’s house? All of a sudden?” Shyam asked, as his curiosity piped up.

“Yeah, Actually..” Anjali started but the ringing of her phone interrupted her speech.

“Richa Di calling” she read on the screen.

“Richa Di?” Shyam asked.

“My doctor” Anjali replied back before receiving the call and got up the bed, discussing her appointments and check-ups while Shyam lied down on the bed with a smirk.

Finally the time had come for him to make his move.

No A/Ns today.

P.S. I know this a short chapter.

-Kiran

Edited by Pearl_Oyster - 4 years ago
HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Chapter😊

Abhay's SMS was really cheap and hilarious 😆 . The man has the guts to send this type of msg to 'The ASR'😉

I think Khushi had gone for some work or some purpose but havent left RM but Arnav being desperate presumed the worst 😔

Aww he brought bouquet for her, So sweet😳

But for what Khushi has gone to GH?? Maybe just for the sake of meeting them, Lets see😳

Update soon!

Thanks for the PM in advance 😳
Edited by Hina69 - 10 years ago