Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Megha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ahaan! -.-
So, finally arnav gets a dose of his own medicine !! -_-

& ILoved the way khushi behaved wid him ...
He absolutely Deserved evry bit of it !! >_<

Well, fr nw ..
Letz see, hw hez gonna reveal the truth to his family ...
& hw hez gonna Woo khushi back !! :P

-Megha thumbnail
'Nyways ...
UPDATE SOOON !! 
Devilways thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
just came across this SS. great one. a nice play of roles n characters. 
supakoolpr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey thanx a lot for the pm!! Really liked the update!! LOVE SICK PUPPY!! waiting for further update!! update soon m waiting!!
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Precap

"Mr. Singh I think you need to update your knowledge regarding AR's policies. Quality is something AR will never compromise with. So, we would recommend you to..." Arnav was explaining when he stopped abruptly.

The conference was more like a personal meeting and there were just four members seated in the hall.

Arnav, Akash, Aman and the client. As Arnav stopped midway, the rest three people looked up at him with increased attention, waiting for him to continue.

Arnav, on the other hand was struggling with the surging emotions which had just risen inside him as he sensed lavender scent mixing in the air.

Khushi was here. He knew.

"Bhai?" Akash asked, in a way asking him to go on.

"Yeah, so as I was saying Mr. Singh, AR has always.." Arnav reluctantly started again but was cut in by the loud noise of opening the door as Khushi barged in.

She looked nowhere but hurried directly to him, her face red in anger.

"What the hell you think you are doing Arnavji?" She shouted on top her lungs, shocking the rest three occupants of the room, whom she had clearly missed noticing.

For now, all her attention and anger was dedicated to the man before her who was watching her meticulously.

"Khushi, calm down" Arnav stated in a pacific voice.

"You expect me to calm down after all the nonsense you have doing? Firstly you stood whole night before my room and now this is what you do?" She screamed again, unaware that the rest three members were living the most shocking day of their life.

Arnav Singh Raizada was being shouted upon and he still seemed relaxed.  This was indeed something any outsider could never dream of, including Aman.

"Khushi, I am in a meeting. Let's discuss this later" Arnav said in the same pacific voice and gestured her to turn back.

That seemed to put some logic in Khushi's brain and she turned back to face three equally surprised faces as hers.

Realisation hit her and she realised that she had just barged inside the conference room and had screamed upon Arnav, that too in the presence of three people.

Update would most probably come on Sunday. πŸ˜³

dialuvarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahaha khushi is funny,poor aman and akash they look terrified and i guess client ran awa??????
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the pm. Nice precap. Am very curious to see the arnav getting shouted upon.
Aisha1996 thumbnail
Nice teaser 😊
I think Arnav hasn't eat from morning that's why she was angry with him
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
why do i have to miss all the good things???😭
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6