Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiDM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: wiwy

21/11/2013

Hey guys this is the latest on Barun from my end in Kolkata, where he was shooting for 22 Yards!
 I had gone to the hotel again in the evening around 8.15pm to leave at the reception chocolates and a Get Well Soon card for Barun from all of us, his well-wishers. But the same lady at the reception, I had met yesterday, told me that Barun has left for his hometown suddenly!!!!!😲 She was very sweet and I have no reason to doubt her.

Maybe Barun hasn't recovered fully and thought it best to show his personal physician at home! I think it is the treacherous Kolkata weather that has bogged him down.😭 Hope he gets well soon now that he has gone home! πŸ˜ƒ
Any news from Mumbai?

22/11/2013

I had called the Sonnet today. They confirmed that Barun Sobti had checked out yesterday afternoon. He told them that he will be back next week. But they also said they are not holding any bookings as of now.

Thanks for ur updates.

Get well soon Barun.
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ForLoveofBarun

Darn it!  I am sooo Late.  Lucky Lucky you .  Poor Barun, hope he feels better real soon.

Hey you are not late at all because it has just sunk in fully that i wow! met wow! him wow!!!πŸ˜ƒ
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

You are sooo lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am pretty jelly now
What was his reaction when you said you were sick too
And how cool he clicked the pick
Hope he feels better now and same too you too

Anita my dear,πŸ€— where were you?πŸ˜› Exams over?πŸ˜ƒ
Jelly huh! πŸ˜›
When I said I was sick too, he was a bit taken aback. He must have thought "Yeh ladki paagal hai par cute hai!" (This girl is mad but cute) Remember Arnav had used this dialogue for Khushi in the holi episode after drinking bhang! πŸ˜³ Anyways Barun then agreed to take  a pic with me! Yay! πŸ˜ƒ Rather he clicked it for me! Thank God he did or I would have made a total mess of it! My reel life and real life hero! Barun Sobti!

Read this Anita whenever you have time and you will know why I would have made a mess of the pic and as BD  said a tough time proving that I had actually met him! πŸ˜†

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG! Congrats wiwy πŸ€—
Wanted to leave a long message but padhai calling :(

Anyway, I'm happy that one of us (though it's been ages since I visited BFTP) got to meet our hero. So happy for you! 

I hope all you guys are doing good. 

P.S.- You look really pretty :)
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

OMG! Congrats wiwy πŸ€—

Wanted to leave a long message but padhai calling :(

Anyway, I'm happy that one of us (though it's been ages since I visited BFTP) got to meet our hero. So happy for you! 

I hope all you guys are doing good. 

P.S.- You look really pretty :)

Thanks for dropping in Doctor πŸ€— inspite of your jor-shor wali padhai ! Lagey raho!
What you say is so true at least one of us Blasters got to meet the man! You may have not visited BFTP recently but we feel your presence and thank you everyday for giving us a second home, a second life! We are doing great and are on to thread 21, beginning with the colourful holi episode 207!

P.S. - With my hair oiled and tied! And wearing my torn kurta! I look presentable in sickness because HE lit me up! πŸ˜†
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow you are so lucky πŸ˜ƒ
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nmaharaj

Oh wow you are so lucky πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'm happy for you. I hope you would get another chance to meet him again, when you are both healty and find more time to converse with him. 

wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: aysemLDG

I'm happy for you. I hope you would get another chance to meet him again, when you are both healty and find more time to converse with him. 

Oh! How sweet of you to say that!πŸ€— I wish...
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

lucky u - iam jealousπŸ˜†