Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hbkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is extraordinary!! I have never read an Arshi story like this one..n your writing is like a serene, flowing river that I wish would go on n on.. 
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! That was extremely beautiful! I was just thinking about the trouble you went through while writing down the chapter.

Its a risky business but you carried it exceptionally well.

Ahh the promise itself held so much meaning! I was picturizing everything and it felt like I was right there, with ArHi.

I seriously hope that there is one way or other, and they manages to unite forever.

And a happy ending it is... I'm relieved!

Waiting for the next part.

Love
J!
jg12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very very interesting story & hope Arnav is able to get rid of the curse at the earliest . And would be nice to read about their relationship when the cursr does not exist. The way you write makes the whole thing so believable .
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😲😲😲😲
wow !!
brilliant chapter!!!!

andy.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Superb update, loved it
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
goodness! how will I ever wait till saturday. plus, rwp exams tomorrow, how am I going to study for them after reading this! Goodness gracious, this story takes my breath away!
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...an awesome update

The way you weave the story is superb

Can't wait to read more

Salutes to you
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!
Absolutely wonderful.
Between your tale of the paranormal and Meera's tale of magic, i feel I am back being a kid believing all this😛
Absolutely loving this story.
skmr.bs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woow that was brilliant actually you are a complete genius. I loved how Arnav is fighting for her. The details about the curse and khushi's experience was fantastic. I loved it. Edited by skmr.bs - 10 years ago
..Kritz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Firstly, that's a really wonderful banner made by Harhem! Loved it, really depicts the whole story in that one banner.
Coming to the story...wow! It is just brilliant!
To be honest, when I first read chapter six I was confused and didn't know what to comment as I couldn't wrap my head around the whole supernatural element. It was nice but I just couldn't connect Arnav, Khushi and a curse that dates back to a century. I did read a couple of ArHi stories revolving around fantasies, but this story mixes the present with the past and an unbelievable magic so I was kinda clueless.
But now after reading this chapter, I am completely bowled over by the story. Some of the mysteries have cleared and I remain as engrossed as ever. I am totally seduced by the love that Arnav has for Khushi and his efforts to break the curse. I am a little worried though about how the curse can break, it surely has got something to do with his love for Khushi and I am apprehensive, but since you have promised the readers a happy ending I shall breathe easy and after a century of despair, Khushi surely deserves her love to triumph! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Btw I really love how you spin a different story each time from the tagline "nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de"!
Loved it in Shattered too