Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
ME
~Edit~

Wow, that was brilliant. So much of the supernatural, yet so realistic. The experience, the doubts, the incredulity of the whole thing... but so very believable. Hats off to all that research you put in (UoE! Wohooo!). One doesn't give up just like that - you explore all avenues, study it, understand it, and then look for a solutions. 

Innocence may dare?

The kostin haunts us. I still make my (SKD in AD)guess that if it was hatred that caused it, the solution has to be in love. Lets see. 

But I am totally smitten (read seduced) by your writing - the mystical aura surrounds all of this, the crisp yet vivid writing, the characters - and the fact that despite all the supernatural, the story and your people are so easy to relate to. 

Beauty, I say πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by vgedin - 10 years ago
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
DeeπŸ˜ƒ
Edited!

Another bang on update! His emotions, the feel of helplessness & him taking all the desperate measures to break the curse, everything shows that he loves her too much to give up on her and let her go!

More to come...my mind is preoccupied by something else..soo😳
Edited by dj_arshifan - 10 years ago
snapeseverus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Edited :
Just brilliant, J. πŸ‘
Can I plagiarize someone else's comment because I cannot find the right words to express myself... ??

Will come back later with more... I hope 😊

Edited by snapeseverus - 10 years ago
rith123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res

:D

1. He loves her!
2. She loves him!
3. That was awesome :D
4. He's not giving up on her.
5. Is kahaani ke liye happy ending hai na?
6. If this curse cannot be removed, then Khushi can never be happy. Arnav can never be happy if Khushi isn't happy. But, if Khushi is happy, she goes into the painting, and Arnav is unhappy. Everyone is so unhappy. It is sad😭
7. More to come after part 2!

And, now for the rest

8. So the painting can't be destroyed. That makes sense. I don't think a curse this powerful would let a painting stand in its way.
9. It also makes sense that Khushi doesn't believe that anything can be done. She's lived with this forever and she believes that is how it will always be.
10. Can't a dying person's curse be undone?
11. And, yay, happy ending. I don't see how. But knowing that they will have a happy ending maketh me very happy.Edited by rith123 - 10 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res

One again your writing leaves me speechless...

I love how Arnav asks some very pertinent and important questions which seem to answer all ours too. So destroying the painting hurts her so not an option...I guessed that he probably picked up her anklet, something to link her and the painting ...
You wrote their feelings and emotions so well...it was almost believable...I am now going to change the way I look at paintings...

I love his determination and drive to find a solution for it and it really intrigues me...what will he do. Will he go into that painting with her leaving his world behind ...oh no...what happens to his sister and nani when they hear about what is going on with him...? Is there a way this curse can be broken? Payal has been so unfair and unjust...all Payal's hatred transformed her words into a curse so potent...and I don't blame Khushi for thinking that nothing can be done, this has been her destiny for years...and they have tried everything local...so now he is looking at things scientifically ...Paranormal activity is intriguing and the way you have intermingled this with a love story proves your calibre as a writer...

If she is happy she goes back in and that means he is unhappy without her...but they do now know they love each other and I love that he believes that they will be together...

I felt so helpless when they realise they just want to be together ...it's so heartbreaking to find someone but yet for no fault of their they cannot be together as yet

Maybe their hope, love and faith will be the reason they will finally overcome this curse and emerge victorious ...

Their love for each other surely more powerful than Payal's hatred (curse) for her.? 

I am feeling all that Arnav and Khushi are feeling and going through the emotions ...credit to your writing ...as always...

Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
aquagal thumbnail
Res

Unres

Supernatural or magic is not my cup of tea actually. I've never watched HP series (I'm sure there are many mortals like me πŸ˜† ) But with me stepping into the world of ArHi FFs - I learned and loved many things; this is one such genre. It started with Meera's EIT and now you too have taken me into this world of eternity & curses.
My one assumption of getting rid of the curse is cancelled now - no destroying the painting and hurting Khushi in the process. Those efforts would have been so painful for her. Payal why did you do that? I'm amazed how throughout her life, Payal didn't find a single reason to love or at least like Khushi. I mean it wasn't like Garima loved Khushi like her own daughter. Human minds and feelings are complicated.
Khushi would give it all a chance for Arnav, for the hope she sees in his eyes. Arnav is going to take this chance, in things he never believed, for all he feels for Khushi. Isn't it pure love?
Your update leaves me with a question every time. so now my mind is thinking about another possibility - Khushi was overwhelmed when she read the news about renovation and she got pulled in the painting with newspaper as she was holding on to it, so now if she is holding on to Arnav when she feels happy - can they both be pulled in together or can she be left outside too because Arnav is not cursed and can him holding her prevent her too? If they are both pulled in together they would be happy that they're together, if not nothing great than that.πŸ˜› (Yes, I'm still working on the various possibilities of innocence may dare...). Never give up you see, even if my guesses are absurd or weird or pointless.  πŸ˜†
Edited by aquagal - 10 years ago
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Enchanting...

There's something about your Arnavs that a reader can't help but be pulled towards him...much like the tug that Khushi experiences, it is for us to get swayed by him and be at his mercy much before we realize it.

And this one has a potent reason for the same. The man is fighting against what is seemingly impossible; the kind of dedication that he is putting almost singlehandedly is astonishing. It makes it easy to hope, easy to not be distressed at Khushi's fate and more importantly, easy to forget that it is the promise of a happy ending that is keeping us all over here. I woudl like to change that. Happy or not, the man's extreme efforts and all that he is striving for makes it worth being a part of this and at every step, irrelevant of the consequences.

I want to be a vital part of this one and for me to vest my energies in it and not be impartial to this one, I shall have to put this one on hold and resume reading  from the next part only after exams end (This is just my dramatic way of saying that I will not be reading Seduction for a while)πŸ˜†

But I'll be back soon...
Edited by Eccentrica - 10 years ago
PixieFlame thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was brilliant! 
I really want this to end happily! 

Fingers crossed! :) 
Edited by PixieFlame - 10 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hats off to you for writing a brilliant story...and what a concept...hope arnav find some solution Edited by ranogill - 10 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it/