Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vinita459

Hi and welcome aboard. Where did u live in USA? I am in los angeles and have been here for a long time. Was it easy for you to move back to India, after living so many years in states. I have met lot of people who moved back but found very difficult to adjust there. How about for kids? Were they okay about moving to India?

Sometimes, I also feel that I should move back. Then I get scared, what if I am not able to adjust.

Hello! I lived in the Bay Area. Adjustment did take some time! I took a break from work for a few years. My kids were very young. In Bangalore, especially in Whitefield where I live there are loads of returned NRIs. It helps. The kids go to an IB school. I am happy here. I miss my friends in the US thats all. 
😃
vinita459 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheilasandhu

I am from Malaysia , been married 20 yrs which completed today. My daughter is called Natasha and thats her when she was 2

<div></div>

Wow, Happy Anniversary 🥳

I am just so glad to know we have so many more moms on this forum. Do u watch QH?
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey everyone... I am a mum of a 2 year old daughter...
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing such a lovely video. Where were these pictures taken? Is it central park?

You're welcome .
The Divali pic is of my house . The kids some in West Virginia and the Catskills Mountains where my summer home is
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I still don't know your name but I know you are a great writer. I follow your story Turnaround.   Do u watch QH?

Hey m Aashna...i have a post tellin a lil bout me on my FF Turnaround...in the first thread...so chk it out I guess..n ya i have read ur comments..n loved readin them..n as for QH..I used to watch it for a long time..n I kinda still do..but I dont feel that connected nemore...but lets c..how things go...😃
vinita459 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rendezvousvin

Hey everyone... I am a mum of a 2 year old daughter...

Hi there, thanks for joining us.

Where are u from? Tell us more about u.
vinita459 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oldestfan

Hello! I lived in the Bay Area. Adjustment did take some time! I took a break from work for a few years. My kids were very young. In Bangalore, especially in Whitefield where I live there are loads of returned NRIs. It helps. The kids go to an IB school. I am happy here. I miss my friends in the US thats all.
😃

I have been to Bay Area many times. I have few friends who lives there. I think it's easier for kids to adjust there when they are young. I am glad it all worked out for you. Do u ever come back to visit your friends?
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi there, thanks for joining us.

Where are u from? Tell us more about u.

My name is Vrinda...I am originally from Uttar Pradesh but now live in Illinois... I am married for 6 years now and ours was a love marriage...
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheilasandhu

I am from Malaysia , been married 20 yrs which completed today. My daughter is called Natasha and thats her when she was 2

<div></div>

Happy Anniversary My Dear. !!
Twenty Years !!. Congratulations to you both !!
May you always be happy. !!

vinita459 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starslinedup

Hey m Aashna...i have a post tellin a lil bout me on my FF Turnaround...in the first thread...so chk it out I guess..n ya i have read ur comments..n loved readin them..n as for QH..I used to watch it for a long time..n I kinda still do..but I dont feel that connected nemore...but lets c..how things go...😃

Hey sorry I didn't see the note, I will go and see it. Same with me I don't feel connected to QH anymore. Love visiting the forum though.