Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinita459 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: VashH

Sweetie ..you are a child to me . my boys are young men now and I am enjoying their kids . they are my treasures!!.( my grand children) .I got married when I was 18 and have been married for 37yrs now. I have a wonderful wonderful family and the most romantic husband ever. I was blessed with four awesome Daughter-in - laws .who allows me to spoil the grand children rotten no questions asked .

Wow, I am speechless. I am so happy to have a grandmom joining our thread. I am so interested to know more about your story. I thought all this happens only in movies. How many grand kids do u have? Do u live in India?
laks_vish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey People...I got married when I was 20,have been married for 13 yrs with a wonderful person...Mine was an arranged marriage and we fell in love eventually...We have 2 amazing boys, 12 and 8 yrs old...we lived in Canada for 10 yrs and now in India.. Edited by laks_vish - 10 years ago
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinita459

Wow, I am speechless. I am so happy to have a grandmom joining our thread. I am so interested to know more about your story. I thought all this happens only in movies. How many grand kids do u have? Do u live in India?

I have six grand children ages . From 1 month to 10yrs .. I live in New York City !!!
I can post a video of my grand children if you wish . I did one right after Divali and combined it with some vacation pics of them
vinita459 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laks_vish

Hey People...Igot married when I was 20,have been married for 13 yrs with a wonderful person...Mine was an arranged marriage and we fell in love eventually...We have 2 amazing boys, 12 and 8 yrs old...we lived in Canada for 10 yrs and now in India..

Hi, welcome aboard. My name is Vinita. I am in Los angeles. I have been married for 8 years and mine was love marriage. We have two boys age of 4 and 2.

Where are u originally from? It is so nice to know that there are other moms to on QH forum.

Vinita
sudhi03 thumbnail
Hi people. my name is sudhi. I live in seattle. I have been married for 3 years and mine was arranged marriage. we have a baby girl of 1 year old.
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Not a mom yet..but have been married for almost 3 yrs..so Hey everyone..😃
sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am a mum and have a 9 year old daughter, who is actually young enough to be my grand daughter ...lolz
vinita459 thumbnail
You live in New York City. That's my home town. I am actually going to be visiting there next week for thanksgiving. Now I am In Los Angeles. Please post the pictures and videos. We would love to see it.
vinita459 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhi03

Hi people. my name is sudhi. I live in seattle. I have been married for 3 years and mine was arranged marriage. we have a baby girl of 1 year old.

Hi Sudhi,

Nice to talk to you and welcome aboard. Where are u originally from? I have never been to Seattle but heard it rains a lot over. I am in Los Angeles.

Vinita
vinita459 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starslinedup

Not a mom yet..but have been married for almost 3 yrs..so Hey everyone..😃

Hi there,

Thanks for joining our thread. Where are u from? Did u have love/arrange marriage.

I am Vinita, and I am in LA. I have two boys age of 4 and 2. I have been married for eight years now.

Vinita