Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: riyya6

another thing mansi, not enough with Jodha covering herself, yday another addition to that the shawl 😑...πŸ˜†

OK, what all do you want her to remove ... start the list!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
skanda12 thumbnail

Thanks Bubbles Rogue!πŸ˜›
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahbhavini

πŸ‘πŸΌMANSI,

AWESOME AS USUAL!  I really enjoy reading ur post!  Thanks! Best part I like about UR analysis u mostly positive about episodes... and very nicely and softly do critic! Excellent!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Shahbhavini!πŸ˜›
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

Already in the precap that ghrna seems to be gone. Hopefully forever! Now if she knows that he did not even sleep with her and he kept his word and actually saved her honour during this pregnanacy track, hope the ghrna gets replaced  by some nice romantic scenes. If he can kiss Ruq and Salima, surely he can kiss Jodha - at least on the hair!

Kya hair... Lets start a campaign for a full fledged passionate one for Jodha πŸ˜‰
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Kya hair... Lets start a campaign for a full fledged passionate one for Jodha πŸ˜‰

no not on the hair at least on the forehead πŸ˜‰ plz
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

Wonderful analysis mansi as usual...

I am not at all surprised at BB's behaviour...She was never helping Jodha...and it is obvious that she is ruthless in her ways...

She is not loyal to Jalal either...I won't believe that she has not guessed SD's intentions...She herself is royal and is aware of saazishes for Takht...she is an active participent in his goals...

Jalal was clearly relieved to hear of blue vomitting of Jodha...Ppl here are saying that he believed in Jodha's innocence without proof is not completely true as was evident from today's episode...

Jalal kissing Salima🀒

Ela, every word you wrote yesterday has come true. This BB has turned out to Saazish Queen!

As you say, she may herself be plotting actively to give her husband the takht! Even upto the point where she grabbed the medicines and ran I was prepared to give her benefit of doubt, but when the soldiers came after the Hakim, that was it for me! I have to start viewing BB in the villains category hereafter!

I think Jalal did believe in Jodha's innocence earlier, but the pregnancy has confounded everybody, so a bit of surprise at the blue vomit seems natural. It also is very key as proof to nail the culprits with. So it seemed not so much like Jalal's doubt being satisfied with the blue vomit news, it was like Jalal's need for some action against culprits now being satisfyingly started for him with this proof. His hands were tied and he had to sit and watch without being able to help the situation ... but now he can act as he is itching to. That was the feel I got.

riyya6 thumbnail

OK, what all do you want her to remove ... start the list!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wat the πŸ˜†... she is suppose to be a young girl but here with all fully covered n jewellery ...πŸ˜†... shes too covered bas πŸ˜†... my eyes are getting tired looking at her πŸ˜†

skanda12 thumbnail
@Prejudiced and Riyya:

Okay baba, let him kiss Jodha wherever ... you start a list and we'll send it to the Creatives! But one thing I draw the line ... he should not hold her head in such a way with his hand that he kisses his own thumb and the camera angle makes it look like he kissed Jodha ka face!

This thumb kissing is famous in Indian telly and I won't be satisfied with that!πŸ˜•
Edited by skanda12 - 10 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

no not on the hair at least on the forehead πŸ˜‰ plz

Hair , forehead Kya yaar and hear am hoping for a full one... on the lip... okay chalo for ur sake I will lower the expectation and be happy with a peck on the cheek...
riyya6 thumbnail

@Prejudiced and Riyya:

Okay baba, let him kiss Jodha wherever ... you start a list and we'll send it to the Creatives! But one thing I draw the line ... he should not hold her head in such a way with his hand that he kisses his own thumb and the camera angle makes it look like he kissed Jodha ka face!

Thgis thumb kissing is famous in Indian telly and I won't be satisfied with that!πŸ˜•

mansi dun hit me πŸ˜† I think that's what we gonna get πŸ˜•... but yday if you note credit :ultimategcian Jalal kissed salima hair... I dun know its camera angle or wat πŸ˜†