Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaidi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yuuppiiee update...
amazing update..
jodha finds all her dream man qualities in jalal...
hehhee..
footbal match.. excitemnt suspense..
jalal expect jodha 2 cum...
n she finnaly cums... bt ..
ppoor jala..
s8ng 4 next..
plzz update soon..
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ashpat

Lashy... It is a great chapter. I like the texts especially sun rise and smile one. 

Ayesha... honestly... I really miss your replies when you don't post here... thanks so much for this one๐Ÿค—
It was very nice and tealistic too see that when she thought about the qualities, it matched jalal or should i say jalal fit the bill. 
Hawww..true ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I knew jodha would come to c the match but now she can use the excuse of payals treat. 
Yes, she can... but this Jo is stubborn.. I don'tthink she would have come had it not been for Payal's treat... but, the say na fate has its way! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Awww poor jalal could not concentrate, i was worried about that and hope he is alright soon. Thx for giving this amazing chapter. Pleaseee update soon. Thx for pm
So, you liked the match and Jodha's inner wars with her developing feelings..thanks yaar..

Originally posted by: Pals2411

Part 21 was a beauty Lashy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘ Aww, I was sleeping in my La La Akdhaland yesterday after the episode. Checked the forum today, saw your PM, read the part thrice and again I am in my La La Akdhaland, daydreaming. Everyday details are so very finely written dear.๐Ÿ‘
You read it thrice? OMG.. lashy in 7th heaven now! 
Jallu and Jo ka dil hi dil mein ishqwala love is now hurting them. Ouch๐Ÿ˜• Jallu still looking for Jo and Jo na chahte hu bhi ๐Ÿ˜‰ going for the football match. After all it is not just a crush or a passionate affair๐Ÿ˜‰  
Hee hee... ๐Ÿ˜†

While I was reading, one line caught my attention was that of Meera telling Payal (or vice versa) on how they should goal. Mujhe hum forumwasiyo ki yaad aayi. How we all keep on giving suggestions to the director/CVs on how JA should proceed.๐Ÿ˜† Bahar baith kar suggestions dena aasan hota hai. I know... ๐Ÿ˜†

By the way, is it Jallu who has hurt himself or someone else.๐Ÿ˜‰ Jo will coming running and see woppie - yeh to koi aur hai๐Ÿ˜† and Jallu will be seeing it all๐Ÿ˜‰ 
loool... Jalal only got hurt.. kisi aur ke liye Jodha ka blood wood thodi na drain hoga๐Ÿ˜†

By the way, where is the message wala shaqs. Maybe entry in next part๐Ÿ˜‰ Look, nowadays my mind keeps thinking and making up stories.
Message waalaa shaqs.. woh ab thodi naa saamne aayega/aayegi ๐Ÿ˜› 
Again one big big request (samjhna hai to dhamki bhi chalega) please update soon. Cant wait for 5 long days for another update๐Ÿ˜• I know it difficult for you but tumne hi bigada hai to jhelo abhi๐Ÿ˜‰ UPDATE SOON, SOONER, SOONEST PLEASEEE
๐Ÿคฃ u r so cute my lil don

Originally posted by: zaidi98

yuuppiiee update...

amazing update..jodha finds all her dream man qualities in jalal...hehhee..footbal match.. excitemnt suspense..
jalal expect jodha 2 cum...n she finnaly cums... bt ..
ppoor jala..s8ng 4 next..
plzz update soon..

Thanks yaar

and Thanks Najma for the support ๐Ÿค—
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry di i have exams so dats y i did'nt review your story๐Ÿ˜†
soon i will di...waise bhi u r an
awesome writer who knws how to make her readers stick to d story๐Ÿ˜‰...and u knw how much i love dis story๐Ÿค—
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heeralicious thumbnail

Awesome chapter di.. It was so so good!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ I just LOVED how Jo chahte hue bhi/naa chahte hue bhi related all the qualities to Jalal... Aww!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ The messages in the inbox were loool..๐Ÿ˜† The match was AHAN! SO he was concentrating in the match till SHE arrived.. Aankhon hi aankhon mei ishaara ho gaya..๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† Loved the chap!.. God! Ja is hurt.. Jo worried! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Interesting!๐Ÿ˜‰

JUST CANNOT WAIT for next update!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

UPDATE!
Update!
UPDATE!
Update!

Love you di!๐Ÿค—
Sexylicious. thumbnail
โค๏ธfirst of all congratulations! ur thread has completed 150 pages๐Ÿฅณ

now unres for all the parts i have missed

So here it goes:

THE BEST FF TITLE GOES TO ITS JUST NOT A PASSIONATE AFFAIR..๐Ÿฅณ

Seriously di, 
for me this is the best one and I am saying this from the bottom of my heart. Each and every part was written so well. I felt as if I were reading a novel. You are that good in writing. Where did you get the skills from di?? The New Year's Eve was The AkDha moments stole my heart away. Credits goes to Sharriffuddin! I was left in surprise after the dark room part and i think i was blushngโ˜บ๏ธ Jodha meeting Jalal's mother part was cute. I liked it. I JUST WANT TO HOLD ROBBIE! GOD! HE MUST BE A CUTE DOG!!

Pardon me Di... Im an animal lover.. The proposing was nice! Poor Jalal got rejected.But its a very normal thing to do. Their status and most importantly THEIR RELIGION. The society would never agree to the fact that they are in love. Jodha might take time. I also get Jalal's point of view. He has to stay away from Jodha in order to erase Jodha from his mind.HE HAS THE HUGEST CRUSH ON HER!To tell you the truth I felt bad for Jalal. โค๏ธ

Okay now coming to Rishabh... Is this new entry going to spice up the story?? I think yes! Will we get to see jealous Jalal?? Im so excited for the next part...

THE FOOTBALL MATCHโค๏ธ Jodha came! This definently brought a smile over my face... Jodha's ideal man's list: in short Jalal... Jalal is the one! Jodha he is ur man! u must be thinking i have lost it๐Ÿ˜†

I loved it...my favorite FF..Thankx for writing it๐Ÿค—
rajani_sid thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice update. I hope that Jalal's injury helps Jodha realise her true feelings for Jalal. Waiting for the next update...Please don't take long...
pranavvikas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for this pm will read out and comment
riyasp thumbnail
Lashy dear,
Got up at 5:00 am, picked up the mobile to check whether you have updated, Voila, our shradda is lady of words as always
U too Brutus stopped at this point. Will you update soon ...Can u try please please

U know ur Jalal and Jodha, I like more than our serial characters.
I feel they are like real life people whom I know. That's way u described each and everything in your fiction.โญ๏ธ 
No words to describe your writing style. ๐Ÿ‘    MUAH   ...that too 1000's
Take care dear

Delphi-03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hum aapse ghrina karte hain!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Just Kidding! ๐Ÿ˜†
But seriously Di, u should not end the chapter at such a cliffhanger!!!๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿฅบ Jallu's hurt, and it was Shareef's fault!! Then again, who else would it be...๐Ÿค”
Atleast now Jo would realize that she does have a special place in her heart for Jalal...Or so I hope!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wow... I'm beginning to feel that I like your Jalal and Jodha more than the ones on the show...๐Ÿ˜‰
And of course... Great Chapter (like always!)!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by akdha-fan - 10 years ago
Previous
1 ... 108 109 110 111 112
Next