Virika OS KawaChauth Encounter "REPOSTED"

Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guys due to Palgiarism i had removed a few stories but now i'm posting them back.Please DO NOT copy my work because due to this i have lost interest in posting anything here though i still write stories on Virika.Would appreciate if you leave your reviews :) Thank you

As the sun was about to rise, the vadera bahus sat there at 4 am on the dining table having their food.

Everyone was busy eating as there was very little time left for the fast to start

They heard Viren calling Jeevika!

Sb: Viren ! what is it?

Viren:Oh nothing bari maa!

Everyone except jeevika and Kadambri were gone to their respective rooms.After a little whie Kadambri went as well.It was only jeevika cleaning the table when viren comes and hugs her back.

Jeevika moves away quickly: Virenjee kya kar rahe ho ? jao soe jao

Viren:Kya kar raha hoon matlab? Tumhein nahin pata?Aur mein yahan khane aya hoon . bagher khaye vrath kaise rakhoon ga mrs. Vadera?

Jeevika:Virenji aap vrath? Kiun

V: bhool gaye! Main tumhe khona nahin chahta

Jeevika blushed

He took advantage and pulled her to the kitchen.

J:hatye virenjee mera vrath hai

V:toh? Mera bhi hai

J:matlab k' who.. humein door rehna ho ga..

V:kiun

J:vrath mein pati patni ek doosre ke qareeb nahin aa sakte ..

V:kisne kaha?

J:aap hatiye mujhe jaana hai

She ran up the stairs leaving an annoyed viren behind.

The whole day viren was trying to catch her but she kept making excuses and kept running away!

Finally she came to the room . He pulled her and pinned her to the wall but before he could do anything jeevika spoke up

J: virenji hamara vrath tooth jaye ga please jane dijiye

Viren much annoyed let her instantly and barged out of the room.

Jeevika felt bad but she couldn't help it.

Whenever viren would go anywhere around the house , he would see jeevika smiling at him.He just couldn't control but he had to otherwise jeevika would get upset.

Virika room:

Jeevika came out of the washroom drying her hair after the refreshing bath. She threw the towel on the chair and saw a box wrapped in her favourite coloured paper , pink. She picked it up to read the letter kept beside it.

Jeevika!

Ye saari mein tumhare liye laya hoon . mein hamesha se chahta tha k tum karwachauth par meri di hui ye saari pehno . Kyat um meri liye ye pehno gii?

Mujhe mat dhoondna kiun ke mein virat ke saath bahar jaa raha hoon kiun ke agar mein ghar par raha toh hamara vrath tooth jaye ga! Aur tumhe pata hai na bari ma phir hamein daante gi! Mein terrace pe tumhaara intezaar karoon ga chaand nikalne ke baad!

Love,

Tumhara aur sirf tumhara viren

A wide smile swept across her face as she blushed reading the last bit , he considered himself as her property, :D

She took the box and opened it , admired the heavily worked red saari and changed . She did her hair and applied a bit of makeup to do the final touch and then went down to prepare her thaal.

It was time for the couples to gather in the terrace. Looking absolutely gorgeous jeevika picked up her thaal and stood there in te terrace waiting for the moon to show up but more than that she was waiting for viren.

Shlok shouts: Bhabhi chand nazar agaya

She turns around to face the sky and a smile crepts on her face

Viren:Jeevika!

She turns to see viren claded in a white churidaar walking towards her.

He came and took his place facing jeevika!

They shared a long eyelock until they were disturbed by virat.

Jeevika took the seave and faced the moon with the seave and then viren.She took the thal and did the pooja and then vire n muttered :You look beautiful , this made jeevika blush .

He took the pot in his hand and made her drink and then fed her.

Swamini: Chalo ab sab andar chaltey hain

Virat: Nahin bua abhi bhai ka vrath toh khula hi nahin with that he winked at jeevika while viren gave him a RUN FOR YOUR LIFE look

The family members looked at the couple in awe and slowly one after the other left from their to give them some private time

Jeevika lifted the pot , made viren drink and fed him , he took the thaal from her hands and put it doen on the edge and pulled jeevika along with him on the swing nearby.After a little while virat came to check where they were.He smiled seeing viren's head comfortably settled on jeevika's lap while they held each other's hands lost in the moment.

Virat went back down not wanting to diturb the love birds.

In the mean time :

V:jeevika?

J:hmm

V:tum iss saari mein bohat khubsurat lag rahin ho, mein bata nahin sakta mein kitna khush hoon k tumne meri di hui saari pehni

J:virenji ! aap koi cheez dein aur mujhe pasan nahin aye

V:tum subha se mujh se door bhaag rahi thi aura b itne romantic mood mein ho

J:who' actually virenjee! Bua ji ne kaha tha ke pati patni karva chauth ke vrath ke darmiyaan ek doosre ke qareeb nahin aasakte warna vrath toot jaata hai

V:acha ! ye baat hai ? toh ab to vrath poora ho gaya ! ab toh qareeb aney do

J: viren jee ! aap bhi na ! she blushed. Aur kitna.. qareeb ayen gey?

V: Mrs. Vadera mera matlab nahin samjhin aap kya

J:aap bhi na

She got up to leave but was pulled back by viren who had no intentions of leaving her today.

He always was in a romantic mood she thought.

With a loud thud jeevika landed on viren's chest , he moaned as the heavy bangles hit his chest.

Jeevika: ah! Virenjee! Aap ko lagi toh nahin?

Viren: lagi na! bohat zor se

Jeevika: virenji I'm so sorry , aap ko kahan lagi, dikhaye?

With that he started unbutonning his shirt turning jeevika into a red tomato .She raised her hand and pulled his hand away from his shirt

Jeevika: virenji , aap yahan , iss tarah , koi aajaye ga

Viren: par mein toh tumhein sirf ye scratch dikha raha tha , he smirked while jeevika's eyes shot up ,she gave a quick glance at him and ran down leaving the brooch of her sari in his hand !

She hurried to her room as she felt the pallu of her sari going down, she was hell scared , everyone was there sitting and chatting , how coud she pass from there , her blouse was almost open, she stuck to the wall and tried to wait until everyone was gone.

Tarun came and jeevika had to move away , she was on the edge of crying due to the stupid situation but she felt someone's hands on her back saving her blouse from falling. She knew it was him , a sigh of relief left her mouth as she stepped back making them close .

He strongly gripped her blouse and lead her to the room without anyone noticing.

As soon as they got inside the room s=he locked it making sure no body was around , she ran to the dressing and turned her back towards it seeing what actually made this accident occur.

She saw the brooch missing ,without which the sari could not be worn,she tried to look for it when her sight went towards viren who was lying on the bed staring at her!

Jeevika: what?

Viren: wah jee! Ek tou mein ne tumhein bachaya aur mujh hi pe ghussa

Jeevika: yahan meri sari ka brooch nahin mil raha aur aap ko masti soojh rahi hai

Once again she went towards the dresser! She felt his hands warm on her back, and then felt something clutching the cloth wrapped around her.

She hesitated while he whispered in her ear

Viren: yeh toh nahin tha mrs.vadera?

She turned to look at it and found her blouse in perfect order with the brooch hanging at its proper place.

Viren: ye jab aap terrace pe se bhaagi thin tab meri shirt mein attak gaya tha!

Jeevika: she didn't say anything just blushed and left the room to see if the dinner was ready

Kitchen:

Jeevika felt a bit drowsy so vanshika told her to rest and have her dinner in the room and make viren have it too.

Virika room

She came back seeing viren in bed , he was sleep.

She didn't want to eat alone so she also went and lay down on the bed

Viren: aren't you gonna change?Your gonna sleep with this sar

Jeevika: ill change later , abhi mood nahin hai

Viren pulled her

Viren: mood nahin hai yah chahti ho ke mein change karvaun

Her eyes shot open she chocked on her own word and covered her face with a blanket.

He smirked playfully and snuggled inside the blanket and finally caught hold of her , he got up picked her up in his arms and went near the closet , he put her down and opened the closet , searched for a nighty but instead found the revealing night gown he got for her from London.

He turned her around although she wanted to run away she couldn't , he had caught her waist tight.

With one pull he opened the blouse and threw it on the couch . she covered her bosom while he turned her around facing him , he held her chin and made her look into his eyes and when saw the fear in them , he was confused but instead he pulled her into a tight embrace!

Viren: kya hua? Is it so that you aren't comfortable? I'm sorry ill go you can change

Jeevika: im sorry

Viren: for what?

Jeevika: when I fell on you my bangles hit your chest and the scars are so many.

Viren: aww! Anything for you , well you can do a little punishment can't you?

Jeevika: matlab

He pulled the plates of the sari and picked her in his arms and they landed on the bed , he took her lips in his and had a wild smooch while she was getting breathless .

He explored her and roamed his hands around her, e kissed her again but suddenly jeevika felt sick she rushed to the washroom and threw up a lot of times. He kept on knocking on the door she didn't respond

She opened the door and viren asked her what accidently happened

Jeevika: virenjee I have a karwa chauth gift for you

Viren: what ? and why r you feeling sick?

Jeevika showed him the pregnancy kit , he was elated, shocked, excited,overwhelmed,speechless

Viren who was on the edge of crying kissed his better half for the gift no one else could give him.

She was teary . They hugge each other . He took her to bed made her wear her gown and cuddled close to her keeping his hand on the small bump unborn, who was going to join them soon!

Finally.

This is a good 2000 word OS so i expect good comments or atleast likes :)

Edited by Saaraa. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
RES! πŸ˜›
UNRES! πŸ˜ƒ

OMG! β˜ΊοΈ
That Was Super Hot And Cute Update!! πŸ˜† β€οΈ
LOVED IT TO THE CORE!!! πŸ˜ƒ 
The Whole KarwaChauth Scene, Then The Romance, Then How Viren Supports His Wifey, Then Again The Romance And The Cute Gift!! πŸ˜³ β€οΈ OutStanding OS!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

You're Another Great Writer I Come Across On This Forum Saraa! πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š
Would Really Love To Read Other Stories From You As Well!! πŸ˜ƒ I Did Tried Reading Some...But As I Think You Removed Those. So I Couldnt! πŸ˜­ Waiting To Read Those Now!! πŸ˜Š Hope You'll Repost Them!!
Sorry For The Short Comment But I Don't Have Enough Words TO Appreciate Your Work!

Take Care!
And Do PM Me When You'll Repost Your Stories...And I Guess You Must Update Your Index Too! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Remove The Old Links And Put Their The New Links..So That I Can Refer To It Whenever I Wish! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by RiddhiTacker - 10 years ago
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
absolutely amazing totally made my day thank you
sweet_aayushi thumbnail
amazing
loved it
u wrote beautifully
aww virika romance just loved it
PM me next when u write another OS or FF
really wanna read it
amazing OS
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As mentioned in IMPORTANT: Regarding Fics; PLEASE READ; all new fics are to be posted in the FF section. And, any new fics opened AFTER this note will be closed. No arguments.

PM me for issues.

EHMMBH DT