IMPORTANT: Regarding Fics; PLEASE READ

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys!

So now that you know all the FFs/SSs/OSs are being moved; can I make one request? So if you wish to write a new FF/OS/SS; you need to post it on the FF forum as well. I am not here to keep shifting every new fic that comes up.

Additionally, if and when you write a new fic [or if you haven't done so for your older fic], kindly specify what jodi are you writing on. Now the FF forum has fics on tons of couples such as ArHi, AR, AsYa etc; so if you guys continue to title your fics such as FF: My lovely husband; no one will know who is the lovely husband and who are you writing on. So please, title your fics appropriately so that other readers who happen to spot your fics and like the jodi, can go through your fic. 

Example: VirMaan FF: Saath Samandar Paar/VirIka FF: Married at 18

And just a reminder; now that the fics are in the FF section, please contact the FF DT [Angel_Jot and Smileyface] for any issues pertaining to plagiarism et all for your fics. I am not responsible for what happens on the FF forum.

*edited on 10.11.2013*

If I find one more new fic on the EHMMBH forum, I am going to close it and not move it. Seriously guys, how hard is it to follow a simple instruction?!

*end edit*

Happy reading! 

Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just saw this now, hey Rit!

Would like to add, wouldn't it be better if members created an archive of their own stories here with links to Virika/Virman FF's on the fanfiction forum but readers could keep up to date which stories have been updated on the writer's individual archive? That way, forum isn't too messy with FF's and reader's aren't confused with all the different stories on the fanfiction forum.

Toodles :')

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

<font size="2" color="#333333">Just saw this now, hey Rit!</font>

<font color="#333333" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#333333" size="2">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#333333">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#333333">Would like to add, wouldn't it be better if members created an archive of their own stories here with links to Virika/Virman FF's on the fanfiction forum but readers could keep up to date which stories have been updated on the writer's individual archive? That way, forum isn't too messy with FF's and reader's aren't confused with all the different stories on the fanfiction forum.</font>

<font size="2" color="#333333">Toodles :')</font>

I agree with you... 😊
Great idea   ðŸ˜ƒ
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

Just saw this now, hey Rit!

Would like to add, wouldn't it be better if members created an archive of their own stories here with links to Virika/Virman FF's on the fanfiction forum but readers could keep up to date which stories have been updated on the writer's individual archive? That way, forum isn't too messy with FF's and reader's aren't confused with all the different stories on the fanfiction forum.

Toodles :')

Hi Z!

I have no issue with the same! Either you can post it in the common index stickied, or you create your own index. There are quite a few indexes out here already and I don't have an issue with anyone of em!

Love you! xx