Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
WHAT THE!!!😑😑😑
by d way he/she is degrading herself by doing this!!!😈
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Such freaks actually exist??!

People like this are pretty much of an absurd personality πŸ˜†...it's really hilarious as to how far these types can go onto show their insecurity.

Shows how much he/she really cares for Sanaya, because people only get jealous when they care!!
blah-blah thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_zaks

Such freaks actually exist??!

People like this are pretty much of an absurd personality πŸ˜†...it's really hilarious as to how far these types can go onto show their insecurity.

Shows how much he/she really cares for Sanaya, because people only get jealous when they care!!

well said!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

These people wont understand. They need to be hit on their heads with coconuts. At least if they aren't awake, we'll be spared from their nonsense🀒 Nice reply ST

Sarhad ka pehredaar apni he sarhado mein giraftaar-Rudra.
The protectors of the border, trapped in their own borders? Ahem, can someone translate it properly
Sarhad- Border
Pehredaar- Guard/ Watchman/Protector
Giraftaar- Arrest

Rudra has a bad past"?

The one who protects the boundaries of his country is caged in his own boundaries- Rudra.

There was quite a discussion on this yesterday. It seems like the character description of Rudra somebody who is guarded about his feelings, reticent, non-expressive, has set up walls around his heart...
blah-blah thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

Copy pasting my own reply earlier lol

1) Veer Zaara - cross border love story
2) Agnisakshi - Abusive hubby, fugitive wife, new lover - Sleeping with the enemy
3) Othello - Jealous possessive hubby who ends up murdering his innocent faithful wife thinking she has been unfaithful
3) Jab Tak Hai Jaan - A time leap, 2 generations, 2 countries, love sacrifice (bad acting [read Kat]πŸ˜†) only similarity is an army story being involved

Reality
A bride who becomes widowed on her wedding day probably by the hands of the male lead.. And her life too seem to be in danger..

going by this pace,next in the list would be a hollywood film!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

The one who protects the boundaries of his country is caged in his own boundaries- Rudra.

There was quite a discussion on this yesterday. It seems like the character description of Rudra somebody who is guarded about his feelings, reticent, non-expressive, has set up walls around his heart...

Ah! That's better.
Does he sound like the other 4 Lion's heroes? Have emotions , but  don't show them? 
*Not comparing Ok😳* Just asking.
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

I will make sure,it keeps coming to the front,dont worry :D Or,I'll ask Mels(aahaana) to sticky it πŸ˜³

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€— Great!! See u on the new thread tomo.. Good night sweetie..
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€— Great!! See u on the new thread tomo.. Good night sweetie..

Good night hun πŸ€—

Bye to everyone else too πŸ€— Hope to get more news about the show tomorrow and a new promo too*fingers crossed*
blah-blah thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

what u say makes sense di...
but i have a feeling what i kinda want is what will happen cz Indian TV very rarely get that other thing correctly...

Do u remember that scene where Khushi goes to collect her Sagai ki anghooti 4m Arnav and point blank refuse to apologize. And then buaji calls her and emotionally blackmails her in to sacrificing her self respect as a payment for adopting her as a child.
And she goes back and she broke our hearts along with Arnav's with the way she apologized..😭

geez i think i am going to go and see that scene! the voice modulation of Sanaya as Khushi was out of the world! I just cry even now watching her in that scene! it was just amazing!!❀️

Ok fangirling over n back to topic! πŸ˜†
Now that is the level i expect..

On Gunjan's side, i think maybe her quiet dignity and maturity when she continued to coach Sammy after getting to know that he helped her to sing on stage only over a bet..

I want the 1st one(and hope she has that characteristic imbibed in her character) and 2nd I am sure with the harsh background might be inherent in her..

One thing though I don't think this girl is going to be bubbly.. Not at all.. She might not be as shy as Gunjan, in whom shyness was an inherent characteristic and not a result of her upbringing.. she was pretty childish, stubborn and got her own way in some other stuff otherwise..It just didn't seem so cz she was so calm..

But Paro i guess would be calm and placid cz she had no other choice but to live with the hand fate dealt her with..

So a different mixture of the 2 and a whole different unexplored area too?

god its just been one promo and 3 other snaps which in all possibility was just a look test! and I am here writing character analysis!  πŸ˜†

@ bold agree!!
Gunjan-shy and quiet
khushi-bubbly and bold
ChhanChhan-mordern and stands up to her right

now Paro is gonna be entirely different from all her 3 roles!!!
so excited for her new avatar!!!
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Ah! That's better.

Does he sound like the other 4 Lion's heroes? Have emotions , but  don't show them? 
*Not comparing Ok😳* Just asking.

You could say that by the broad description, but why he is this way, his circumstances, social background, how he will react to situations, his actions vis-a-vis others will be different based on the story.
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago