Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ShreyaGauti

A request to all..if anyone can make vm of Ashish and Sanaya in new Nagada Song or any song from RamLeela and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam..with using their previous shows pics or videos..like Ashish was looking supercool in Rab se Sona Ishq..plz make it until v didn't get to see them together on screen..its more than a month remaining to start the actual show and if anyone can make it v can tweet to colors, saurabh tiwari, raj nayak and show them so they can add that songs in RangRasiya or v can get to see Sanaya's performance at Golden Petal Awards..

If it possible than plz make vm of both. its just suggestion..

Thanks.

wowww what a thought...I wud hav made one if i really know hw to make bt allas😭...I don't know hw 2 make vm...so...bt m sure there must be many vm makers...wud definitely luv to watch ashish nd sanaya vm made using d scenes 4m their shows...agree wid u dear ashish luk vry cool nd handsm in RSSI...😳
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

Can someone unleash GH on these fools please! GH will give it to them well. 

loool!! don't worry Aaliyah.. hehe he will soon start dealing with it! i love him for giving them in kind! I have a whale of a time reading his tweets! 😆
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WingsOfHeart-

Di I agree
Tell me that till now which which movies or plays have been told that RR is inspired by that.

Copy pasting my own reply earlier lol

1) Veer Zaara - cross border love story
2) Agnisakshi - Abusive hubby, fugitive wife, new lover - Sleeping with the enemy
3) Othello - Jealous possessive hubby who ends up murdering his innocent faithful wife thinking she has been unfaithful
3) Jab Tak Hai Jaan - A time leap, 2 generations, 2 countries, love sacrifice (bad acting [read Kat]😆) only similarity is an army story being involved

Reality
A bride who becomes widowed on her wedding day probably by the hands of the male lead.. And her life too seem to be in danger..

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

😊Give us one more promo and thread  9 will be taken care of!!

A doubt.. If the news thread is no comments and if it remains non sticky wouldnt it end up lost in the whole lot of posts??😕

I will make sure,it keeps coming to the front,dont worry :D Or,I'll ask Mels(aahaana) to sticky it 😳
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys report this account!
http://twitter.com/BiTcH_SaNaYa
deleteaccount thumbnail
😆That account speaks so much about the account maker herself😛 Let her bark, we can't stop every dog on our way. We just have to ignore them and they will shut up.  
kiran_89 thumbnail
such ppl r too irritating...I don't understand what type of happiness they wud gather by doing such cheep activities...these ppl r unworthy...😡
luv sanaya nd ashish😳❤️
lots of luv to ATIRA❤️
thanks 4 informing we wud surely report...
kiran_89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

😆That account speaks so much about the account maker herself😛 Let her bark, we can't stop every dog on our way. We just have to ignore them and they will shut up.  

ur ryt...bt such type of meaningless accounts ll nt get success in spoiling sanaya image as all of us bst wishes nd luv is wid sanaya😃
princessunara thumbnail
deleteaccount thumbnail
These people wont understand. They need to be hit on their heads with coconuts. At least if they aren't awake, we'll be spared from their nonsense🤢 Nice reply ST
Sarhad ka pehredaar apni he sarhado mein giraftaar-Rudra.
The protectors of the border, trapped in their own borders? Ahem, can someone translate it properly
Sarhad- Border
Pehredaar- Guard/ Watchman/Protector
Giraftaar- Arrest

Rudra has a bad past"?