Is Karisma Kapoor the reason of Ruslaan's latest success.

vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Lucky scratch by Karisma Kapoor to Ruslaan Mumtaaz,Dangerous Ishq

The shooting of the Vikram Bhatt's new venture Dangerous Ishq is currently going on. Karisma Kapoor who has re-entered the silver screen is acting with her co-star Ruslaan Mumtaaz. There was an interesting thing happened in the shooting spot.

Ruslaan Mumtaaz is playing a villain in Dangerous Ishq. In a scene he was supposed to humiliate Karisma Kapoor so much that she was to scratch him on his chest. Karisma Kapoor got so involved in the scene that Karisma Kapoor scratch scene with Ruslaan Mumtaaz is hot topic in b-town from Dangerous Ishq.

When Karisma Kapoor realized what she did and managed the situation very nicely. She cleverly remarked that she has scratched every actor of hers including Salman Khan and Aamir Khan who became such huge stars. She told Ruslaan Mumtaaz that with the scratch marks on his chest he too will go that far.  

The film was released in May 2012 but seems this scratch is working now. More that this i am surprised that Ruslaan has played a villian in a film

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have seen the movie and do not remember Ruslaan in that...
vinee_vinee thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

I saw him in the first scene itself...rest movie i have not seen.
Taha0023 thumbnail
I found only few video of the movie...Could not find Ruslaan any where in youtube with Karishma. I thought there will be some scene..Any way, sorry but does not look like a good movie. 
vinee_vinee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sama0023

I found only few video of the movie...Could not find Ruslaan any where in youtube with Karishma. I thought there will be some scene..Any way, sorry but does not look like a good movie. 

seems so...even i tried the same and got the same result...and had no calibre to watch through the entire movie. But when you will put dangerous ishq full movie in the search bar it will give you a part 1 of 11 min which is the start of the movie there you will find Ruslaan not just sitting but speaking few insignificant dialogues too. The scene is shot in the dark thus his face is not very clear.

i am adding the link below
the link of the news is

Edited by vinee_vinee - 10 years ago
vinee_vinee thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

how is the movie...can it be given one try?
prodipto18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

how is the movie...can it be given one try?

the movie is so so vinee
i have seen the full movie
ruslaan is the villain in the movie
i was completely aware dat ruslaan did played a villain
not grey bt full on villain character
he had specs in dem
i dnt remember hi character dat much bt the main villain is jimmy shergil
he was  side villian
ruslaan gav some srious luks in th movie
not a happy go lucky guy

Taha0023 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

seems so...even i tried the same and got the same result...and had no calibre to watch through the entire movie. But when you will put dangerous ishq full movie in the search bar it will give you a part 1 of 11 min which is the start of the movie there you will find Ruslaan not just sitting but speaking few insignificant dialogues too. The scene is shot in the dark thus his face is not very clear.

i am adding the link below
the link of the news is

Thanks dear !🤗I had another question regarding JLZ in next post, please answer that if you know. Does Saachi ever mentioned about Pritvi enterprise at front of DV ? May be not. If not then may be DV is innocent.I have asked Prodipto, Hope he see it, if not then you are here, also may know about it. I just forgot completely.
prodipto18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sama0023

Thanks dear !🤗I had another question regarding JLZ in next post, please answer that if you know. Does Saachi ever mentioned about Pritvi enterprise at front of DV ? May be not. If not then may be DV is innocent.I have asked Prodipto, Hope he see it, if not then you are here, also may know about it. I just forgot completely.

sama mallika has answered ur quesion
go hav a luk
Taha0023 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prodipto18

sama mallika has answered ur quesion
go hav a luk

Thanks!