Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sama0023

Thanks dear !🤗I had another question regarding JLZ in next post, please answer that if you know. Does Saachi ever mentioned about Pritvi enterprise at front of DV ? May be not. If not then may be DV is innocent.I have asked Prodipto, Hope he see it, if not then you are here, also may know about it. I just forgot completely.

Yes she did...she did mention to DV that dada is not so clever to be doing this all alone, its Prithvi Entp . I think she has mentioned Prithvi Entp more than once to DV and afterall if DV is going to fight her case should he not be knowing the real reason why Pradeep has backed out of lease. DV has never shown to be reacting on the mention od PE...it has never looked doubtful.
prodipto18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

Yes she did...she did mention to DV that dada is not so clever to be doing this all alone, its Prithvi Entp . I think she has mentioned Prithvi Entp more than once to DV and afterall if DV is going to fight her case should he not be knowing the real reason why Pradeep has backed out of lease. DV has never shown to be reacting on the mention od PE...it has never looked doubtful.

yes vinee now i remember dat c did told him abt PE
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

@bold - DV has always reacted to this name...His expression changes to serious mode whenever PE name is taken. Look at the scene you mentioned when Sanchi says it could be Pritvi has bought Mr. Garg..That moment look at DVs expression... Also when Prachi mentioned whether Tai will be able to handle PE when she is sitting with Dils and looking at her wedding cards...DV is in the center and he goes serious and looks at Prachi... He definitely knows about PE and maybe he does not approve of this company or the way they do their work that is why he becomes serious.
vinee_vinee thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

@bold - DV has always reacted to this name...His expression changes to serious mode whenever PE name is taken. Look at the scene you mentioned when Sanchi says it could be Pritvi has bought Mr. Garg..That moment look at DVs expression... Also when Prachi mentioned whether Tai will be able to handle PE when she is sitting with Dils and looking at her wedding cards...DV is in the center and he goes serious and looks at Prachi... He definitely knows about PE and maybe he does not approve of this company or the way they do their work that is why he becomes serious.

i will try to see these episodes to check Dhruv's reactions...but if he does know then now he should tell...i believe it should be before committing to her and giving her the ring. As he himself has big words on sharing and trust...then it will all make sence and not just empty words when he practices it.
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg ruslaan as willian nd karishma scratched him, wanna c tat...
I always wanted 2 c hw he wud lyk a willian nd my wish granted again...yay
prodipto18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tinatartari

Omg ruslaan as willian nd karishma scratched him, wanna c tat...
I always wanted 2 c hw he wud lyk a willian nd my wish granted again...yay

he was not a typcial villain
bt u wil like it
vinee_vinee thumbnail

Originally posted by: prodipto18

he was not a typcial villain
bt u wil like it

Have you seen the film? what was his role ?
vinee_vinee thumbnail

Originally posted by: naneta

very well said karisma..

Its working very late for Ruslaan though...