RIMA -SS (last part on page 18)

sharmila04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
HERE COMES MY FIRST STORY

BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT

PART -1

"badtameez dil badtameez dil maane na maane na" Rishab woke up from sleep by the sound of his ringtone and 
angrily picked up his cell  before he started to say hello he heard other voice saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RISHAB". Rishab switch 
on the light to find the clock showing 12.00AM and he replied to the call saying thanks to Rohan and from the next minute Rishab was busy attending 
the calls and replying to message .It was 3 in the morning when Rishab finally decided to sleep by keeping his phone in silent mode. 

At the same time madhu in her home deeply lost in some thoughts.
Madhus thoughts "today is his birthday at least this year i should confess my love to him but HOW" for the past 3 hours madhu's mind was 
only occupied by this line. Suddenly something clicked in her mind and she shouted "IDEA" and finally she took paper and written 
something for hours.After finishing it she kept in her college bag and had some sleep.
Next morning Madhu went college early ,she entered into mechanical department and took a Envelope from her bag and inserted into Rishab's 
locker , after that she returned to her classroom quickly ensuring no one had seen her.
It was nine in the morning when Rishab reached college and the first thing Rishab will do after entering the college was to unlock his locker.
(It's his daily routine becoz before starting a day in college he will look through some  stuff in his locker ). 
Rishab was singing "ishq wala love" while opening his locker .After going through some stuff he found an envelope, alien to his stuff and decided to throw it.
But something written on the cover caught his attention. The line written on the cover  "pls don't throw  without opening it" Rishab smiled reading caption and decided 
to read it.

hello forum people i love u all .After reading all the ff/ss/os
now i have no story to read ๐Ÿ˜ญ.so i m going to kill you all with
my story along with my poor writing skills. pls do write more
ff/ss/os on rishbala else i m going to punish u by continuing
my story ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Edited by sharmila04 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice story dear !!
Continue soon...
PM me too...๐Ÿ˜‰
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 nice continue and please pm me
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice start dear...do continue๐Ÿ‘
but plz write long updates...๐Ÿ˜Š
if u r gonna punish us by continuing ur story...we would luved to get punished๐Ÿ˜†
i hav send u buddy req,plz pm me too๐Ÿ˜‰
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m ready 2 be killed by ur stories .. Err 2 much cheesy huh .. Bt hay that's d truth .. ๐Ÿ˜›.

Cont soon.
ship13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful start. Please continue soon and PM me. I will send you a buddy request. ๐Ÿ˜Š
sharmila04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
part-2

Rishab opens the envelope and finds a letter in it and starts to read the letter.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY RISHAB .
  Thanks for not throwing this letter .First time i saw you was on our first year while i was walking in the corridor in our campus
u just came out jumping from the window and when was about to shout you kept your hand in my mouth asked me not to shout. And without even seeing my face completely you left the corridor in seconds. just then i found your ID card on the floor i picked up and searched for you. but that was good mistake that i have done in my life.while searching for u i found out about all your mischievous and started following you daily. i like the way you share your happiness with friends.i like all ur mischievous act and the best one was bursting crackers  near staff bathroom.i confused with two things about u.First one i dont understand y u hate girls so much and second y u r not sharing your sorrow with ur friends. when ever you feel sad or anger you just go away from your friends telling them you want to smoke .but you never smoked once whenever you are in difficult situation u just ignore everyone and  sit near any tree and staring it continuously
for minutes and later u say "bye buddy" to it.I find it strange at first ,but later understood you were saying something to it and started
to like ur strange way of expressing sorrow.i dont know when all my likes turned to be love.
"since the time i met u i have started to love myself .
you have showed me the beauty of world , you made me to find the joy in loneliness , you made realize truth behind unspoken words.
becoz of u i enjoyed the joy of getting wet in rain"
I LOVE U RISHAB 
I LOVE U 
you made my life beautiful without even knowing me.
I LOVE U
from the bottom of my heart.
I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING U.
I ll follow you till the last day of our college but dont worry I ll never disturb  you.I will never come front of u and will ask 
u to love me becoz i know u hate girls and if anyone comes to u to confess you will ignore them or reject them badly but i love u
sincerely, love to see ur happiness and mischievous act.
check the envelope completely I had made some gift for u."

Rishab checked the envelope and found a folded paper and opened it "he saw pencil drawing of his face and  below it 
he found  "happy birthday my love" .

Rishab dont how to react after reading this letter.
Rishab mind "a girl has loved u...no no followed u for 3 years,but i never know that .the first meeting ...uff i cant remember i 
know i lost my ID card in my first year...and got it from my friends after 3 days..but the girls face ...ah i cant remember.
no risu dont think about girls if she loves me it her problem now go to your class. don't forget your motto rishu don't believe in girls
but how even she know that one ...everyone in the college knows that then y cant she...she know me even i don't smoke and know how i share my sorrows...oh rishab stop thinking 
of this girl now go to your class".

Rishab started walking towards the class he saw group of girls coming in opposite direction rishab mind "may be she will be in the group may be
that green dress girl ...no rishab stop it..and turned to walk ...he found a two girls staring at him...may be one of them.."
all of sudden rishab yells nooo... y this girl affect me ...is that a love letter or scary letter...i have to find this girl 
soon  and ask her to stop loving...no no ask her to stop following me..no no have to reject her love...ahhh what should i do know
ok calm down rishab first find this girl...kk... but how?
at that time rishab phone starts to ring "badtameez dil badtameez dil" rishab picked up his phone.
RK-Hello Rohan
rohan-hey rishab where  are u ?
rk-don't know
rohan-WHAT!
Rk-i mean near the class room or some where in the corridor.
Rohan-k come to class soon.
rk-k 
Rishab cut the call and went to classroom.rohan watched rishab entering with some paper in class.
rohan-what is that paper  your hand.
rk found the letter in his hand.
rk-It is nottthinnng ...some gift from my old friend...rishab managed not to be stammered.
rohan-can i see it.
at first rishab don't know what to do and later he given the paper which has pencil drawing of his face.
rohan-wow super exactly looks like u ,hey this  picture i saw in your facebook last week.so your friend made pencil drawing by 
seeing that picture.good drawing ya ,your friend drawn your face so nicely.you look more good in this . why don't u keep this as your fb profile picture.
 now something clicked in rishab mind
RK-thank you so much ya
with that rishab run away from classroom.
rishab mind  " mystery girl ...your following me in fb too...i m gonna find you soon"

precap-madhu opens her fb and shocked to see  rishab profile picture.

Edited by sharmila04 - 10 years ago
Prettyliars thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice story.continue soon and pm me
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very very nice update soon
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AWWW... SO CUTE...
LOVED THE LETTER... SO SWEET...

P.S.- ITS A REQUEST, DO SEND PM AND UPDATE THE TITLE WHENEVER U UPDATE SO THAT OTHER GET TO KNOW ABOUT IT...