but rk is no less
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
 lovely update yaar rishabh is so naughty 
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update dear!thanks alot for pm!pls continue asap!
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Omg, what a nice story, read all parts in one go and am completely in love with your story, pls do update soon and pm me, since my net is not working in laptop am checking thro mobile, so pls do pm me next time when you update.. You are a fabulous writer and you gave a very diff story
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
good update, ovely one, our michevious RK buying Dairy Milk with her mony to give it to her.πŸ˜›
i hope he falls for the tutor Madhu not that mysterious Madhu.
sani9226 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome updates, loved the update, how madhu acted to be faint and rk buying the dairy milk from madhu's money and i think rk will fall for the tutor madhu, thanks for the pm
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
update plz plz plz dear😊
valli28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice story πŸ‘ I thoroughly enjoyed while read this story.

Iam waiting for the next update

pls PM me.

meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
plz update plzzzπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ Edited by meiejrishbala - 10 years ago
sharmila04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

PART-5

this part starts after four days since madhu started teaching rk.

MADHU woke up from sleep by sound of  mukund's voice."madhu get up, get up ..u have some suprise "mukund says
 while pulling her hand and making her stand. madhu rubbed her eyes and says "what surprise in the morning mukund don't try fool me " before madhu completes mukund says "come out and see" with that mukund dragged her outside home.As soon as they reached  outside madhu jumped on seeing her surprise...she shouts "finally i can go college on my own" saying this she goes and look at 
her scooty after examining it thoroughly she hugs her dad who was standing near it watching all her acts." thanks dad, i was 
waiting for this moment since i got my driving license" madhu says happily. "your driving skills really sucks, i had paid extra 200 for getting your license"mukund says while getting a hit from madhu.After hearing the advice from her dad madhu goes to her room to get ready for college.Both mukund and madhu gets ready for college.mukund says while starting his bike, "madhu you
go first, i ll follow from behind ","its k mukund i can go on my own i ll be safe ... don't worry and go".mukund simply nods his
head and starts from there and hides in the corner of the street to check madhu, when he sees madhu driving carefully and he relaxes and starts to go.
     After reaching college madhu searches a place for parking , since she was busy searching she unknowingly hit someone.
madhu says "sorry sorry" while seeing someone falling the ground while holding his leg. madhu helps him to get up and notices it was her college professor kelvin."where you kept your eyes "he shouts at madhu and take his phone and speaks to someone.
with a minute a car arrives and prof kelvin gets into to it after getting her ID card.

madhu walks into college while thinking about the incident before she enters her classroom she hears someone calling her name and turns to find rishab running  towards her direction with full excitement "thanks madhu you done a great job today".madhu confused becoz she doesn't know what rishab talking and asks "i don't understand what you are talking about". rishab says while shaking her hands "you sent  prof kelvin to hospital and you know what, he had told model lab practicals today during  3 hours of lab. now i m gonna enjoy those 3 hours of lab all credits
goes to u and by the way tell me the trick how did u hit him, i think one of his leg is completely broken" ."what" madhu says shocked.
"you didn't aware of that" RK asks."i saw only simple wound he looked normal and even he got my ID card" madhu says."OMG he got your ID card, madhu you know what he is not good person, he hates students and i think you will get your TC when he enters 
the college" RK says with a worried look. seeing madhu's confused look RK turns from there and says "i m gonna miss you madhu i hope you will get a good college"
 and walks from there.after reaching 
corridor RK burst into laughing thinking how she looked when she was believing  his lies.

madhu was standing in the same place where rk has left,she came to reality when she feels hands on her shoulders.
she turns to find madhu mukund standing with full of excitement."hey madhu, thanks a lot you saved me from my model practicals"says mukund."how can you say that mukund, here i am going to get TC and you were just thinking about your practicals"."TC... wat are you talking about" mukund
ask with a confused look."you know it right i broke prof kelvin leg he got my ID card and he is going to complain and 
i am going to get TC" madhu says with a worried expression.after hearing this mukund burst into laughter and says "where you get this idea, and who said his leg is broken he had oly minor injury"...mukund continues still laughing "prof kelvin is a strict person he wants everyone to obey the rules
but not a bad person since he got ur ID card he will make some scene after coming to college but don't worry he will not throw you out of college, now go to your class it almost time for starting of class " saying this mukund goes to his class.

After hearing mukund words madhu relaxes bit and enters her class, till lunch she was thinking about rk and his acts.
she planned to visit prof kelvin on lunch.At lunch madhu took her scooty and was on her way to meet prof kelvin, she finds rishab
on the road side standing with puncher-ed bike. "madhu, stop i need ur help urgent" with that rk jumped on the back seat.
"now go" he shouted.  madhu shouts "get down i m not going to give u a ride"."why its really urgent i have to go on time" rishab says while looking at his watch with a worried face."you played with me in the morning" madhu complained."madhu, my friend is in hospital,i have to go"rishab tells totally worried.
 seeing his worried look madhu agrees and starts her scooty with rishab on the back.after 5 mins of ride rishab shouts "madhu i have to be  there soon, go fast". madhu stops the scooty and says" i can't better you drive".
rk gets down and starts driving."gooo slooow..i m going to fall ,...go slow"madhu shouts as she feel he was going in a speed where she feels flying. 
"just hold me tight you will not fall" rk says while his full concentration were on drive.next second madhu holds his waist and buried her face on his back while her eyes were tightly shut.

rk was feeling something different when madhu holds him,.
he never likes or wants a girl to touch him but to madhu
he was different. he was the one who touch her always or make contact with her first.But day by day he started to like her...
and start to like touching her...always want to play prank with her.it was only 4 days since they met,but he feels so attached to her.

madhu opens her eyes when she feels rk had stopped scooty. she had a big shock when she opened her eyes,"RK why you stopped
in front of theaters, you said your friend is in hospital"."yes madhu, i said my friend is in hospital but did i say i m going to
hospital"."but rk you said its really urgent".
"yes madhu its really urgent becoz the movie going to start within 20 mins and i don't like to miss the first scene, all thanks to you we reached 5 mins before. from morning you are so kind to me madhu, at first you
sent prof kelvin to hospital, which gaves us full 3 hours free and now i can utilize 3 hours for movie,when my bike got puncher-ed
you helped me to reach here,and i promise madhu i didn't lie my friend(sikki) really in hospital becoz he went to see prof kelvin, 
from morning you helped me a lot, how sweet of u" rishab says unable to hide his smile while seeing madhu shocked reaction.
before madhu could say anything,she hears rohan saying "hey rk why r u late man,come movie gonna start" with that rohan dragged rk.
"thanks madhu will meet u in the evening" he shouts when rohan dragging him.

while watching the film rishab's mind is fully occupied by madhu,instead of heroine, he sees madhu in screen, he rubbed his eyes
twice or thrice but only to see madhu on screen.he turns his face where rohan was sitting, instead of rohan he sees madhu,without thinking
further he touches madhu hair and slowly asks "what are you doing here ", madhu ignores and turns to watch the film.RK still watching madhu sitting Next 
wondering when she came in . after staring at her for sometime rk says "you look beautifull even in the dark "saying this he leans to kiss madhu on lips, but stopped when madhu
 closed her mouth  "what are you doing rk " rohan shakes him with one hand and keeping other hand on his face making him stop from kissing him. rk comes to reality after 
hearing rohan voice ."what happen to you and why are saying i m beautifull" rohan asks looking rk with shock.
after realizing its was rohan and not madhu, rk says "just playing yaar, the film is so boring" rishab says while getting a suspected
look from rohan.

rk keeps his hand in head and thinks " what has happened to me, why i am thinking about her, its was just four days since i know her and how can i think about kissing her".rishab watched the whole film without any interest, he was only thinking about madhu.

at the same time rohan thinks "why rishu is behaving like this,y did he say i m beautiful... oh no rishab must be gay, thats y 
he never goes near girls... and he is in love with me... OMG what should i do know". rohan watches the film with full fear ...thinking how to escape from rishab...

precap- rishab comes to know that  madhu is the unknown girl who followed him.

HELLO FORUM PEOPLE AFTER LONG TIME I M UPDATING,
SORRY I WAS JUST CONFUSED HOW TO PROCEED,NOW I GOT A CLEAR CUT IDEA, I LL BE UPDATING EVERY WEEK,...
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ...PLS DO COMMENT AND LIKE....
sorry for mistakes i didn't re-check it...

my special thanks to uma88...

part 6-page 9

Edited by sharmila04 - 10 years ago