ArSh FanFic ~ 3 Idiots {Segment 3 on Page 44}

Posted: 10 years ago
I am crazy and I know. I have many FF on-going, and now this, I am starting a new one! You all must be planning to kick me, that before even completing my previous FF's, I have started a new one.  But please, before you throw rotten eggs and rotten tomatoes at me, please read the prologue!!

Prologue

"St. Teresa's High School", a college, a mini-universe of young brats from high class society. Located in the heart of Dehradun, St. Teresa's High School, offers education to the richest kids of the society, the scholarship students being an exception. Just like every other college, St. Teresa, also have star students. The 3 best friends, the 3 gems of the college, Armaan, Siddhant and Abhimaan. These 3 are childhood friends, their families live together in a palatial bungalow in  Mumbai. These 3 are studying together in St. Teresa, and live together in a luxurious cottage nearby, along their maid, their Aunt Martha.

Armaan, the cool as well as hot dude of the college. Full of three things; I, Me and Myself. Siddhant and Abhimaan, are like brothers to him, they are the best of friends, share everything! He's a master in studies, being intelligent and topper of the school, added a wonderful effect in his charm. Short-tempered but not rude, arrogant but not selfish, thinks that money can buy everything except love, he loves his mother the most, he is, Armaan Malik.

Siddhant, the cutest being around. His polite and caring attitude, makes him a craze for girls. Shares a brother like relationship with Armaan and Abhimaan. He's the one who can manage the 2 angry A's, Armaan and Abhimaan. Cares for everyone but hardly shows. Cares about his cute dude, loving guy, image the most. Loves his parents. for him, money is just a need, not happiness. A cool, calm and composed guy, charming buddy, he is Siddhant Modi.

Abhimaan, the black-eyed, handsome hunk. Loves to show off, girls being the basic target. Just like money, he has lost the count of his girl-friends. Cares just for his family and his best buddies, Armaan and Siddhant. Dream of every girl, the basketball champion, the hottest guy around, he is Abhimaan Suryavanshi.

These three are always together just like the 3 idiots, 3 monkeys of Gandhi Ji. They are rich, they are brats, they are a craze among girls, they are the stars of St. Teresa, but will they be able to maintain all this, when the 4th idiot makes an entry in their life? The 4th idiot, who challenges them to the edge, the one, who will stand against these 3, the one, who'll make the lives of Armaan, Siddhant and Abhimaan like a roller coaster, making a complete fool out of these 3.

Join me and the whole St. Teresa, in a hilarious, joy ride, that will tickle your stomach, make you grin and laugh. A whole new concept, a crazy story, by none other than, me!!

To Be Continued...

Edited by dmegha - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Prologue ~ Page 1

Who with Whom (Couples) ~ Page 12

Teaser ~ Page 12